[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

Guest White Star

It's actually just a scene of an earlier time... when they haven't got to know each other yet. their path cross yet they don't even realized who the others are .

It's kinda similar to the saying...you can walk pass your true love on the street and didn't even know it.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tuna_madunna

Another tear-jerker movie of LSJ and JWS! The two really make good sentimental movie. I finally tried to watch this (like, OMG i'm so late :D) and it was really good! No doubt because a lot said that it was draggy but I didn't feel that way, the movie is even short for me, it should have been longer! ehehehe! In short, I really had a great time!!

Oh.. Impressive JWS for speaking Mandarin! :D God bless!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest babygurldoc

I been putting the movie off, but my sis watch it and really wanted me to watch it also an I did....

Must say that I love it alot esp. the one n only JWS...he did an awsome job...

LSJ did a wonderful job as well...I like the way that the two guys smile so mesmerizing n they both have dimple

JJH did and ok job in here...I rather like it when she is mute and have to write everything on paper...love the part when LSJ broke-up w/ her and she was crying and banging on the door...that really show her emotion...sad and heartfelt.

The cinematography was excellent...really make me want to go to Amsterdam, Netherland...beautiful place.

Love this movie and would rather like if they didnt have to die and end up together.

Guest rebelheart

hi all,

i am not a korean but i really, really love watching korean movies. thanks to subtitle, i'm able to understand the movie.. hehe...i've seen DAISY many times and it always make me cry.. i really love this movie... love the leads! two thumbs up!!! :rolleyes:

Guest katelin_kim

i think the international cut version explains the ending better:

if u watch the international cut (hk version), the movie begins with this scene

1.jpg

In JJH's narration she said that she hopes to meet her first love soon... actually both of the guys were there too, but the camera didn't focus on them.

in the last scene, its a recap of the 1st scene, the director wants to tell the viewers that the 2 guys were actually there and the 3 of them had actually met before at the same time and same place. the future could have change if they knew each other at that time.

when the 2 police left, they even talk about that billboard, sort of emphasizing to the viewers that the future can be changed and the killer holding the pot of daisies in the last scene means there's still hope if everything could start all over again.

if u notice carefully, the paint drips and flows towards the killer's direction indicating that the painter loves the killer and not the police.

hope that explains.

Now u mention that i started to remember, when i watched this movie , all i could do is crying ^_^. At the beginning, all i can think of is JWS , man he is one damn hot actor. Then at the kinda end of the movie, my eyes couldn't see anything because of the tears, i was crying like a river ^_^. It 's sad though , how the one she really loves is JWS , but not 'till the very end she knows . And it's sad how JWS 's love for her is just immensely deep yet he couldn't express and confess it to her just because he thinks his job as a killer is not worthed her ><. Man , seriously this movie , the classic , and A moment to remember are the 3 K movies that make me cry the eyes out of me .

This movie , the story line is really simple, easy to understand. Yet why is it so gud ??? Because the cast are outstanding, the music is beyond heaven, and the scenery gives you the classic feelings that the director wants u to feel . This movie is really gud, recommend who didn't watch it yet to watch ^_^ . If u saw the Classic and think it was gud , then u must watch this one ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sonickim

oh My..my post here is long overdue..gald to lurk and found this...

its my latest Kmovie i've seen

well, maybe because..i dont have much to say just..

IM SPEECHLESS with everything & everything in this movie..

JJH...JWS, the plot,the location,setting...whew* two fckin thumbs up****

u rock my silent world at that moment ....

this was also my latest Korean Movie..haven't seen any in ages. it's a beautiful sad story.. the ending made me cry buckets.. it's sad that JWS didn't even get to hear her real voice..only a recorded version...:tears:

Another tear-jerker movie of LSJ and JWS! The two really make good sentimental movie. I finally tried to watch this (like, OMG i'm so late :D) and it was really good! No doubt because a lot said that it was draggy but I didn't feel that way, the movie is even short for me, it should have been longer! ehehehe! In short, I really had a great time!!

Oh.. Impressive JWS for speaking Mandarin! :D God bless!

haha i felt the same way too. the movie was so short for me.. i love it though.. but i felt the end where everyone suppose to cry should be longer... haha ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minamijaa

I've watched this movie twice (in a row)..It has some kind of tragic feeling and that's why I just couldn't help my tears..:tears: JJH and JWS are very good actors. Applause for them!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dewyjube

wow i watched daisy a few days ago and really loved it!!!

can anyone send me the ost? the links in soompi don't work :(

thanks in advance! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest piano_lady

Now u mention that i started to remember, when i watched this movie , all i could do is crying ^_^. At the beginning, all i can think of is JWS , man he is one damn hot actor. Then at the kinda end of the movie, my eyes couldn't see anything because of the tears, i was crying like a river ^_^. It 's sad though , how the one she really loves is JWS , but not 'till the very end she knows . And it's sad how JWS 's love for her is just immensely deep yet he couldn't express and confess it to her just because he thinks his job as a killer is not worthed her ><. Man , seriously this movie , the classic , and A moment to remember are the 3 K movies that make me cry the eyes out of me .

This movie , the story line is really simple, easy to understand. Yet why is it so gud ??? Because the cast are outstanding, the music is beyond heaven, and the scenery gives you the classic feelings that the director wants u to feel . This movie is really gud, recommend who didn't watch it yet to watch ^_^ . If u saw the Classic and think it was gud , then u must watch this one ^_^

my sentiments exactly...well said, katelin_kim! i watched daisy last night and i should say that this is one of the best k-movies i've seen! highly recommended!

Guest pips_feefa

my sentiments exactly...well said, katelin_kim! i watched daisy last night and i should say that this is one of the best k-movies i've seen! highly recommended!

owh.it's true!

---------------------------------------------------------------

rainsonghyekyoto2.gif

WonBin: why you leave me,Song Hye-Kyo?

Song Hye Kyo: because it's Raining...

banners credits to : basta_noh

Years Gone By

My Boyfriend's Wedding

Conversations Between Us

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

My friend bought me this movie DVD, but I just watch the first half & then I decided not 2 finish it <_< The cast is interesting & I like JWS but the movie....:mellow::huh:<_< If anyone looking 4 this movie 2 download with english subtitles here it is :phew:데이지 B)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jvchou1316

i loved this movie. everything about it was just beautiful. the theme song is really nice, too.

arg i'm so mad i wanted my parents to watch with me. but noooo. they had to sleep early.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived