[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

Guest smiless

This was an incredible movie. I loved every minute of it. Definitely worth watching. JWS was extremely hot in this movie.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest featheredsky

I downloaded the Korean version from kdwluverz' clubbox but was unable to download the subtitles.

Does anyone have the english subtitles to the 2 discs of the movie please?

I really wanna watch it after hearing all the good reviews!! =)

I tried kloofy movie subtitles, but the timing is wrong and hard to fix. =/

THANK YOU.

Guest <3jabez

omg, he did an awesome job im A Moment to Remember, i bet he did a better job in his new movie! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chunsa

I watched this because of LSJ. Movie was better than I thought it was. After reading the critic reviews on it, I thought it would be bad. The story went off course after LSJ dissappeared.

BTW, do the chinese dub version start of different than the korean version?

I also watched the movie because of LSJ lol.. and, it was okay.

I admit I'm biased considering these types of movies bore me XD;

that's because 정우성 is the LEAD role.......aka the protagonist of the story.

not jun jihyun. not lsj. they are only supporting characters.

in the end, the viewer is suppose to be rooting for jung woo sung -and- only jung woo sung. not anyone else.

so for you to watching this movie because you find lsj hot isn't going to do you justice here -____-

atleast not in this film--

anyway, i really enjoyed this film because jws was amazing acting. and the way the film was shot was very painterly and impressionistic set in a modern scenario. i loved the emphasis on little things that pop up trhougout the film like the black tulips and signs on billboards- this movie has a lot of symbolism.

and i like jws even more after watching this movie~ him and junjihyun's chemistry is killer--

no pun intended :P

Guest gwylui

does anyone by any chance know where i could get the single cd english sub version? i naynay's clubbox but it doesn't work. any suggestions? thanks

Guest a4sano

that's because 정우성 is the LEAD role.......aka the protagonist of the story.

not jun jihyun. not lsj. they are only supporting characters.

in the end, the viewer is suppose to be rooting for jung woo sung -and- only jung woo sung. not anyone else.

so for you to watching this movie because you find lsj hot isn't going to do you justice here -____-

atleast not in this film--

anyway, i really enjoyed this film because jws was amazing acting. and the way the film was shot was very painterly and impressionistic set in a modern scenario. i loved the emphasis on little things that pop up trhougout the film like the black tulips and signs on billboards- this movie has a lot of symbolism.

and i like jws even more after watching this movie~ him and junjihyun's chemistry is killer--

no pun intended :P

I don't think were suppose to be rooting for anyone. Just because JWS is the one who sent the flowers everyday doesn't mean anything. The story really doesn't make anyone look good or bad. Thats probably why this film didn't do so good since the story was sort of pointless.

I also didn't watch the film cause LSJ is hot lol. I saw he previous 2 movies Holiday and Dance with the Wind and saw that he gave a lot of work ethic behind the scenes.

I didn't like it, either. In the words of review off another site "Gorgeous and ridiculous. A dream Korean cast can't save this two-hour music video from being one of the most disappointing Asian films in recent memory."

The movie looks really great, beautiful actors, unique and exceptional locations, but IMHO ultimately it's just a flower vase. The plot is trite and has already been over done to pieces in dozens of Asian films. Director Andrew Lau is better off sticking with films like "Infernal Affairs" and "Initial D" where his style of quick edits, split screens and sudden stills doesn't interrupt the emotion of the plot. I couldn't buy into "Daisy" as a love story, and as a crime drama it fizzled.

Guest a4sano

The whole hitman thing sort of runied the plot. This movie almost reminded me of "The Romance". Everyone says that something was missing in that movie and I think it is the same with Daisy. Daisy tried to be a Noir and Romance film but failed at both.

i already watch dis movie...it was great movie..but i wonder...y dis movie didnt hit so much?but overall dis movie is doing great...i luv dis movie.... :D:D

Guest yufeifei

I partially agree with those who found it to be dissapointing. Most of the time, when you have A listers all crammed into a 2 hour (plus?) movie, it normally loses momentum too fast. And for Daisy, it's like a choo0choo train all along, eventhough I half wanted it to be a rocket ride.

All that aside though, I love the beuatiful cinematography. The color, mood and feel is just right and makes me feel melodramatic without much effort.

JWS did a great job (as usual) but his character's motivation is not throughly explained. I would love to see the movie focuses more on the relationship between JWS and JJH but the back and forth between all three (incl. LSJ) just makes it too difficult to concentrate. I guess that is the whole point of the movie, a love triangle, which sadly, failed to satisfy anyone.

On another note, I love the way JWS speaks Mandarin Chinese ..so cool ... he even got the accent right and I it wasn't too hard to figure out what he was talking about. Wish he'd brushed up his Mandarin and can address all Chinese fans effortlessly. That's be so great! :P

watched this today...mmm it was quite sad. Movie with a few dilogues..but the facial expressions said it all.

The cinematography was excellent.

--------------

L.Y.N.N.9EVER

Lovers always come and lovers always go

And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today

the movie was very interesting and creative. the acting was great as well mostly the assasin, he was the best in it. i loved him from ' a moment to remember'.

have anyone seen the directors cut version? its more draggy but have more details and the ending of it is also different

***SPOILERS***

what does the ending mean? how the three main charactors are standing together in the shelter when its raining. also did the main girl get shot trying to save the assassin or were they aiming it at her?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest litoxshortaii

***SPOILERS***

what does the ending mean? how the three main charactors are standing together in the shelter when its raining. also did the main girl get shot trying to save the assassin or were they aiming it at her?

im wondering abt that too. anyway, i js finished watching this movie and it was awesome. i think a lot of ppl would like it since there's a fair mix of romance, action and drama.

Archived