[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

'If I'd known..': Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik talk about reuniting for Doctor Slump after The Heirs

On October 10, The Fact Music Award 2023 saw many K-pop and K-drama artists come together. Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik presented for an award together.

Written by Moumita Chakraborty Updated on Oct 11, 2023   |  09:49 PM IST  |   9.8K
Park Shin Hye, Park Hyung Sik: courtesy of Park Shin Hye's Instagram, P&Studio
Park Shin Hye, Park Hyung Sik: courtesy of Park Shin Hye's Instagram, P&Studio

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

• Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye to reunite 10 after after The Heirs
  • The actors will be seen together in the upcoming drama Doctor Slump

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik reunited for the upcoming drama Doctor Slump after 10 years. The romantic comedy will be released soon and the pairing is raising expectations of fans as the two will be seen together on screen for the first time since The Heirs. The actors presented together at The Fact Music Awards 2023 and discussed their upcoming projects together. 

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye to reunite after The Heirs

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye presented an award together at The Fact Music Awards 2023. The pair discussed their upcoming romantic comedy Doctor Slump. The actors have reunited after a decade and were last seen together in the cultural reset drama The Heirs. While Park Hyung Sik was a supporting actor back then, this time both actors will be playing the main protagonists. While presenting, Park Shin Hye mentioned that this is their third time presenting together at an awards show this year. Jokingly she said, “If I had known that we’d be meeting again, I would have gone about with you”. Additionally, they also revealed the details of Doctor Slump. They asked the viewers to anticipate the drama as Park Shin Hye is known for her romantic comedy roles and moreover, this would be Park Hyung Sik’s first romantic-comedy role in 6 years. The exciting new drama will be released soon and fans are eagerly waiting to see the actors’ chemistry together. 

Doctor Slump summary and cast 

Though the release date for Doctor Slump has not been revealed yet, there are other details of the drama that we do know. Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik would be coming together for the first time since 2010’s The Heirs. This power pairing has created hype around the JTBC drama. 

The story revolves around Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye). Yeo Jung Woo has always been a topper and works as a successful plastic surgeon. Due to an accident, his life hits rock bottom and that’s when he crosses paths with his past rival Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye).

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/if-id-known-park-shin-hye-and-park-hyung-sik-talk-about-reuniting-for-doctor-slump-after-the-heirs-1250282

I guess the last filming is until October

드라마 <닥터슬럼프>의 현장 자문이모두 끝났습니다. 끝난 거 맞겠죠??

오감독님을 비롯한 연출부, 촬영팀, 조명팀, 가장 많이 소통했던 소품팀과 특수분장팀 그리고 의상팀까지 감사드리고 10월 마지막 촬영까지 사고없이 마무리하시길 바랍니다. 멋진 장면을 위해 많은 스탭들이 힘을 합치는 모습에서 많이 배웠습니다.

올해 2월 아베크성형외과에 참관하러 오셔서 처음 뵈었던 박형식 배우님과 윤박배우님 도와드릴 수 있어서 즐거웠고, 또 박신혜 배우님 연기 가까이서 볼 수 있어서 눈이 즐거웠습니다.

촬영 때마다 박형식 배우님 팬클럽, 박신혜 배우님 팬클럽, 윤박 배우님 팬클럽에서 보내주신 커피차, 간식차, 밥차 덕분에 배가 고플 일이 없었네요. 감사합니다

따로 부탁도 안 드렸는데, 촬영장의 모습 사진을 100장 넘게 찍어주시고 단체 기념촬영도 먼저 해주시고 좋은 추억이 될 것 같습니다.

드라마 쫑파티 때 모두 뵈어요_!

#모든연인의시작은우리백작가님께 #백작가님감사합니다 #왠지대박날듯

All on-site consultations for the drama <Doctor Slump> have been completed. It’s over, right??

I would like to thank Director Oh, the directing department, filming team, lighting team, the props team, special makeup team, and costume team with whom I interacted the most, and I hope that the last filming in October will be completed without incident. I learned a lot from seeing many staff working together to create great scenes.

It was a pleasure to be able to help actors Park Hyeong-sik and Yoon Park, whom I met for the first time when they came to visit Abeck Plastic Surgery in February of this year, and it was also a pleasure to be able to see actress Park Shin-hye's performance up close.

Every time I filmed, I never went hungry thanks to the coffee truck, snack truck, and meal truck sent by actor Park Hyeong-sik's fan club, Park Shin-hye's fan club, and actor Yoon Park's fan club. thank you

I didn't ask for it, but they took over 100 photos of the filming location and took a commemorative group photo first, so I think it will be a good memory.

See you all at the drama ending party!

#The beginning of every lover is to our writer Baek #Thank you to writer Baek #Somehow it seems like it will be a big hit

https://instagram.com/p/CyRk7GQhs2S/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

ImageImage

TV report

Park Shin-hye "Reunited with Park Hyung-sik 10 years after 'The Heirs'... Please look forward to 'Doctor Slump'"

Entered 2023.10.12. 12:03 PM

0001272904_001_20231012120301236.jpg?type=w430

0001272904_002_20231012120301484.jpg?type=w430

Actors Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik reunite 10 years after SBS' 'The Heirs'.

On the 10th, Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye attended the '2023 The Fact Music Awards' together as presenters. The two confirmed their appearance as lead roles in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which is scheduled to air in 2024, and revealed their future plans on this day.

Park Hyung-sik said that he and Park Shin-hye were working together for the third time as partners at this year's awards ceremony alone, and talked about becoming professional partners. Park Shin-hye said she was very blessed with her partner, and she told the audience, "We are filming a drama together 10 years after 'The Heirs.'"

Park Hyung-sik asked people to look forward to the return of 'rom-com queen' Park Shin-hye and said he was also looking forward to it as it was his first romantic comedy in six years. He added that he was having fun filming with many people. Park Shin-hye said, "'Doctor Slump' is scheduled to be released in the first half of next year." 

The JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', scheduled to be released in the first half of 2024, is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), who hit a brake after only running on an upward curve in life.

Two rivals who reunite during the darkest time of their lives will become each other's light, providing laughter, excitement, and warm comfort. I am already looking forward to seeing how the happy revival of these people who shared the most brilliant and humble times will be portrayed. The chemistry between Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, who reunited 10 years after 'The Heirs', is expected to be the best point to watch. 

Meanwhile, actors Yoon Park and Gong Seong-ha have also confirmed their appearances in ‘Doctor Slump’. Following Park Shin-hye, Park Hyung-sik reunites with Yoon Park 9 years after KBS2's 'What's Happening to My Family?' 

Photo = '2023 The Fact Music Awards' broadcast screen capture, Park Hyung-sik's social media, SALT Entertainment, JTBC 'Doctor Slump'

https://naver.me/GwIRIvOi

[TMA Photo] ‘Good men and good women’ Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye ‘We came to present the Artist of the Year Award’

movement rateEntered 2023. 10. 10. 19:13
View summary
listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
Print

The '2023 The Fact Music Awards', a K-POP festival created and enjoyed by artists and fans, opened spectacularly at the Incheon Namdong Gymnasium in Susan-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 10th. Actors Park Hyung-sik (left) and Park Shin-hye presented the Artist of the Year Award to Cykers. Saying hello before.  /Incheon Namdong Gymnasium = Reporter Lee Dong-ryul

The '2023 The Fact Music Awards', a K-POP festival created and enjoyed by artists and fans, opened spectacularly at the Incheon Namdong Gymnasium in Susan-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 10th. Actors Park Hyung-sik (left) and Park Shin-hye presented the Artist of the Year Award to Cykers. Saying hello before. /Incheon Namdong Gymnasium = Reporter Lee Dong-ryul

20231010191335009qrph.jpg

[The FactㅣIncheon Namdong Gymnasium = Reporter Lee Dong-ryul] The '2023 The Fact Music Awards', a K-POP festival created and enjoyed by artists and fans together, held a grand opening at the Incheon Namdong Gymnasium in Susan-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 10th, with actor Park Hyeong-sik (left) Park Shin-hye is giving a greeting before Cykers awards the Artist of the Year Award.

20231010191336449jtlf.jpg

On this day, at the '2023 The Fact Music Awards', 17 singer teams who showed the best global performance over the past year presented a splendid stage, and 27 award presenters who gave emotion and enjoyment to viewers in dramas and entertainment added to the spectacle.

'The Fact Music Awards', which celebrated its 6th anniversary this year after its debut in April 2019, boasted a spectacular lineup that could not be seen anywhere else this year. In addition, it enthralled the world by solidifying its purpose as an awards ceremony created by artists and fans together through various categories in which winners were selected solely by votes from K-POP fans.

20231010191337725sjcy.jpg

On this day, the '2023 The Fact Music Awards' red carpet and main awards ceremony were broadcast live through the Idol Plus app and web in Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand. In Japan, the red carpet and awards ceremony were broadcast live through the video transmission service Lemino, and the awards ceremony was broadcast live on the TV broadcast music channel MUSIC ON! It was broadcast on TV (M On!).

fedaikin@tf.co.kr

Photo and Video Planning Department photo@tf.co.kr

https://v.daum.net/v/20231010191332209

naver.me/51aYqdzk

월요일 함께한 #서포트 현장은!!
자주와도 반갑고 즐거운 박신혜 배우님 서포트 였는데요:)
드라마 닥터슬럼프와 박신혜 배우님을 위해 #헤메스 분들께서 큰 사랑 보내셨습니다>_<!!

이번주부터 다시 시작하는 커피왕 겨울메뉴로 따뜻한 햇살아래 오픈 했습니다^-^!!
올해 첫 생딸기라떼는 박신혜 배우님께❤️

매니저님이 스티커부터 찾으셔서 먼저 드리고 1번으로 음료 만들어 드렸습니다~~ 스무디가 마무리되어 아쉬워 하셨지만 단호박라떼와 고구마라떼도 좋아해 주셔서 가득 전달 해 드렸어요.

배우님 나오셔서 사진촬영도 하시고 스텝분들도 챙겨주시면서 즐거운 시간 보내셨고요. 항상 밝은 모습으로 맞아주셔서 신나게 서포트 했네요
마무리에 딸기라떼 한잔 더 말씀 주셔서 전달 드리고 인사했네요.

이제 거의 다 왔습니다!! 닥터슬럼프팀 마지막까지 응원 받으시고 힘내시길 응원할게요. 찾아주신 헤메스팀 감사 드립니다!!

#닥터슬럼프
#박신혜 배우님 #박형식 배우님
#이구역의커피왕 #커피차 #커피트럭 #커피서포트 #커피차서포트 #연예인서포트

The #support scene on Monday!!
It was a pleasure to support actress Park Shin-hye, even though I come here often :)
#Hemes people sent a lot of love to the drama Doctor Slump and actress Park Shin-hye >_<!!

Coffee King's winter menu is starting again this week, and we're open under the warm sunshine^-^!!
The first fresh strawberry latte of the year goes to actress Park Shin-hye❤️

The manager found the stickers, gave them to her first, and made her drink number one. She was sad that the smoothie was finished, but she also liked the pumpkin latte and sweet potato latte, so I gave it to her in full.

The actors came out, took pictures, and took care of the staff, so we had a great time. You always welcomed me with a bright smile and gave me exciting support
At the end, he asked for another cup of strawberry latte, so I gave it to him and said hello.

We're almost there!! I will cheer for the Dr. Slump team until the end and cheer them on. Thank you Hemes team for visiting!!

#Dr. Slump
#Actress Park Shin-hye #Actress Park Hyeong-sik
#Coffee King in this area #Coffee Truck #Coffee Truck #Coffee Support #Coffee Truck Support #Celebrity Support