[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

dispatch

Park Hyung-sik ‘Doctor Slump’, the beginning of excitement

Entered 2024.01.02. 11:11 AM
 Original text of article

0000100220_001_20240102111101578.png?typ

Actors Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye showed off their chemistry.

JTBC released the third teaser video for the new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' on the 2nd. It predicted the narrative of Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), whose lives and relationships take a turn.

‘Doctor Slump’ is a romantic comedy. Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul only run on an upward curve in life and then hit the brakes. It depicts the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of two people's 'ruined lives'.

The teaser captures the change in the relationship between the two people. First, the high school days unfolded where we were competing for school jobs. Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul disapprove of each other because they are popular with their friends.

I depicted the moment of reunion. The two adults meet again in the worst slump of their lives, looking completely shabby. There was also a scene where they hugged each other and cried loudly.

It hinted at romance. Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul become absorbed into each other without even realizing it. Each person confesses their feelings, saying, “Why do I feel relieved when I see you?” and “Why do I feel relieved by a single word from you?”

An official said, "This drama is a 'cardiopulmonary resuscitation romantic comedy that will save your dying life,'" and added, "The process of two rivals becoming each other's light will bring laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort."

Meanwhile, 'Doctor Slump' will premiere at 10:30 PM on the 27th.

0000100220_002_20240102111101626.jpg?typ

<Photo provided by JTBC>
  • Like 1

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Are Reluctant Rivals-Turned-Lovers In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Are Reluctant Rivals-Turned-Lovers In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has unveiled yet another heart-fluttering teaser!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The newly released teaser depicts the intriguing relationship between Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul. As Yeo Jung Woo receives cheers from his fellow classmates for being good at sports in addition to being smart and having a handsome face, Nam Ha Neul disapprovingly remarks, “I couldn’t understand the kids who liked Yeo Jung Woo.”

Similarly, when Yeo Jung Woo falls into a great state of shock because his school ranking was pushed down to second place, he similarly remarks, “I couldn’t understand the kids who liked Nam Ha Neul, but…”

However, time quickly passes to show the two reuniting as they face the biggest obstacles in their lives, pulling each other in for a hug as they cry their hearts out.

Yeo Jung Woo asks, “Why do I feel relieved when I see you?” and Nam Ha Neul comments, “Why do I feel comforted by your every word?”

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VO5UABcPHY

https://www.soompi.com/article/1634631wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-are-reluctant-rivals-turned-lovers-in-doctor-slump-teaser

• Like 1

11+ New K-Dramas To Add To Your Watch List In January 2024

Jan 2, 2024
by D. Kim

A new year has arrived along with a new batch of K-dramas! 2024 is starting strong with a variety of new dramas to satisfy fans of diverse genres.

Here are new K-dramas to check out in January:

“Doctor Slump”

Cast: Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Bak, Gong Sung Ha, Jang Hye Jin, Hyun Bong Sik

Premiere Date: January 27

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Doctor Slump” is a rom-com about former rivals Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik), a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger, and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye), an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome, as they reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1634627wpp/11-new-k-dramas-to-add-to-your-watch-list-in-january-2024

• Thanks 2

sports world

‘Doctor Slump’ Park Shin-hye is coming… Relationship reversal with Park Hyeong-sik, stimulation of excitement 'UP'

Article entered 2024.01.02. 10:35 AM Original text of article

GCzn3dJawAA2p3m?format=png&name=900x900

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye give 'cardiopulmonary resuscitation' to viewers' pleasant excitement.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio), which is scheduled to air for the first time on the 27th (Saturday), is about Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam, who face a reversal in their lives and relationships, on the 2nd. The third teaser video featuring Haneul's (Park Shin-hye) pink airflow was released.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul, who hit the brakes after only running on an upward curve in life. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light provides laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort. Director Oh Hyun-jong, who showed sensuous and detailed directing in 'The Man in Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and writer Baek Seon-woo, who was well-received for his witty writing skills in 'Cohabitation with a Heart' and 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', have teamed up to meet the expectations of drama fans. Collect.

The third teaser video released on this day contains the changes of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul as they go back and forth between 'Fight' and 'Some'. During their high school days, when they were competing for school jobs, the two's brilliant past draws attention. First of all, while the female students are cheering for Yeo Jeong-woo, who is an all-rounder in not only studies but also sports and good looks, Nam Ha-neul reveals his displeasure by saying, “I really didn’t understand the kids who said they liked Yeo Jeong-woo.” Fortunately or unfortunately, the same goes for Yeo Jeong-woo. Above the shocked expression of losing first place and being pushed to second place for the first time in his life, he said, “I really didn’t understand the people who said Southern Sky was okay… Yeo Yeong-woo’s cheeky voice saying, “Already heralds an unusual chemistry between the two actors.”

However, the present of these people who meet again in the worst slump of their lives and at the moment when they were standing at the end of the world is extremely shabby. In particular, the sight of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul hugging each other and crying openly makes me laugh for some reason and at the same time makes me curious about each other's stories. And the two become absorbed into each other without even realizing it. Yeo Jeong-woo asks, “Why do I feel relieved when I see you?” and Nam Ha-neul says, “Why do I feel relieved by your words?” The smile that slowly blooms on Nam Ha-neul’s face catches everyone’s attention.

Here’s “We these days… Yoo Yeong-woo confesses his confused feelings, saying, “Why is this like this?” and the distance between him and Nam Ha-neul, who have become even closer, raises his heart rate. Just like the phrase 'a cardiopulmonary resuscitation romantic comedy that will save your dying life', we are even more looking forward to the first broadcast of 'Doctor Slump', which will bring warm excitement and comfort to the home theater.

Meanwhile, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' will premiere at 10:30 pm on the 27th (Saturday).

https://naver.me/5MSc7hbb

• Like 2

풋풋한 첫사랑 로맨스는..
라이벌 하늘-정우에겐 어림도 없지!

서로에게 절대 양보 없던 두 사람의 학창 시절

JTBC 새 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
1월 27일 [토] 밤 10시 30분 첫 방송!

The fresh romance of first love...
Rival Haneul-Jungwoo has no problem!

The school days of two people who never gave in to each other

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
First broadcast on January 27th [Sat] at 10:30 PM!

https://instagram.com/reel/C1nxhxdpY

img.gif

l0/?igsh=YXJ4dG4wMjY1ajh0

• Like 2

11+ New K-Dramas To Add To Your Watch List In January 2024

Jan 2, 2024
by D. Kim

A new year has arrived along with a new batch of K-dramas! 2024 is starting strong with a variety of new dramas to satisfy fans of diverse genres.

Here are new K-dramas to check out in January:

“Doctor Slump”

Cast: Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Bak, Gong Sung Ha, Jang Hye Jin, Hyun Bong Sik

Premiere Date: January 27

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Doctor Slump” is a rom-com about former rivals Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik), a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger, and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye), an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome, as they reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives.

soompi.com/article/163462

Jtbcdrama IG update

혐관 사이였던 하늘-정우 사이에 설렘이? ( ˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

이상하게 같이 있으면 편해지고,
얼굴만 보면 간지러워지는 마음❤

JTBC 새 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
1월 27일 [토] 밤 10시 30분 첫 방송!

Is there excitement between Ha-neul and Jung-woo, who used to hate each other? ( ˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

Strangely enough, we feel comfortable together,
My heart tickles just by looking at your face❤

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
First broadcast on January 27th [Sat] at 10:30 PM!

https://instagram.com/reel/C1oCi_4s7Ck/?igsh=dGQ1NHJveTgzbnhl

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers