[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

아... 내가 옥상에 안 올라가서 연애를 못 하는 거였구나...🤣
사랑이 몽글몽글💕 옥상 장면 모음

#닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump #박형식 #박신혜

Ah... I guess I couldn't date because I didn't go up to the rooftop...🤣
Love is so sweet💕 Collection of rooftop scenes

cr. SLL Instagram https://instagram.com/p/C76egYBoEuD/Image

Park Hyung-Sik’s Fashion As Yeo Jeong-Woo In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 1-8

updated 2 months ago

Doctor Slump Fashion - Park Hyung-Sik - Episodes 1-8

In a much anticipated onscreen reunion, Park Hyung-Sik stars alongside Park Shin-Hye in ‘Doctor Slump’. The drama tells the story of two previous rivals who cross paths again when life gets in the way.

Park Hyung-Sik‘s character Yeo Jeong-Woo is a once-successful surgeon who hits rock bottom. His endearing moments are complemented by his subtle and put-together outfit combinations. Check out the details below.

Look #1

Hyung-Sik’s first look for episode 1 is from a flashback scene, where he wore a basic grey zip-up hoodie from UCLA as a student.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Hyung-Sik - Episode 1-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Hyung-Sik-Episode-1-1-2.jpg

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 1-4

Look #3

The lead actress adds sophistication to this tone-on-tone ensemble with a brown bag by Vanessa Bruno

Dr.-Slump-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-2-1.jpg

Brown Shrunken Shoulder Bag

$433.56

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Brown Shrunken Shoulder Bag

Look #4

Shin-Hye rocks a stylishly relaxed look as she pairs a white top and loose dark trousers with a light gray cropped jacket from Joy Gryson.

Dr. Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 3-1

Dr.-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-3-1-2.jpg

Crop Blouson Jumper

$239

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Crop Blouson Jumper

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 7 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik's perfect chemistry in drunken acting = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/22 08:18comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 7 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik's perfect chemistry in drunken acting = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationship chart, impressions

*Wowkorea page has making-of video.

From the beginning of the video to 2:13.
This time, it starts with a scene at a food stall.
The woman at the food stall says in a local dialect, "Don't drink too much, come home." Park Hyung Sik then has his hair styled to look drunk, and the two of them go to shoot the food stall scene. The two of them act drunk and talk to the woman at the stall. "There's CCTV..." Park Hyung Sik says at the end, and the scene is cut. The two drunks have great chemistry with each other.

Next is the kissing scene.
The director instructs, "Ha-neul has her hand like this to treat her wound, so take her hand. It's your first kiss, so kiss her lightly, and look at each other with excitement..." The two look embarrassed. The rehearsal continues after that. "I wanted to show that I've overcome everything," Park Hyung Sik said. The director added, "It's like a first kiss after waiting 14 years."

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"Park Hyung Sik suits a romantic comedy"
"I love this comedy with these two"
"His drunk acting is cute"
"I love the making of"
"I want to see his ad-libs"

●Synopsis● Episode 7 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 5.7%) showed Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) bursting into tears, worried about Jung-woo (Park Hyung Sik).

After realizing later that Jung-woo had injured his forehead in a fight with a suspicious character, Ha-neul immediately took him to the hospital. After confirming with the doctor that Jung-woo was okay, Ha-neul burst into tears and said, "I feel sorry for you. What's going on?" Ha-neul worries about Jung-woo, saying, "I just thought the surgery was complicated that day. You were unlucky, it was a coincidence. But maybe something scary happened... How did you endure all the pain you've been through?" Jung-woo comforts her by saying, "Don't cry. If you cry, my heart will..." Jung-woo lightly pats her back and says, "My heart will be the one who feels the same," and Jung-woo smiles happily.

Ha-neul encourages Jung-woo ahead of his trial by saying, "Don't worry. The truth will come slowly, but it will come for sure." Jung-woo teases, saying, "What's with that famous line? Have you seen a movie?" but Ha-neul mutters, "Who has time to see a movie in my life?" and suddenly asks him out on a date, saying, "Shall we go see a movie together later? I'll sit next to the person I like and eat popcorn." Jung-woo's heart flutters.

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

broadcast entertainment

Park Shin-hye, happy ending to the 2024 Asia Tour... “Thank you for always giving me your generous support and love.”

2024-05-28 09:20:00

Park Shin-hye, happy ending to the 2024 Asia Tour... “Thank you for always giving me your generous support and love.”

[Global Epic Reporter Yoo Byeong-cheol] Actress Park Shin-hye happily concluded the 2024 Asia Tour ‘Memory of Angel’.

The '2024 Asia Tour - Memory of Angel', which opened in Seoul last year, was held in a total of four regions, including Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo.

Park Shin-hye, who appeared on stage saying hello in each regional language, has a filmography that includes her debut film 'Stairway to Heaven', 'You're Beautiful', 'Pretty Boy Next Door', 'The Heirs', 'Pinocchio', 'Doctors', and 'Doctor Slump'. I had a fun time traveling with my fans while holding related talks. He sang the drama OST live with his band in between filmography talks, adding more meaning to it.

She also briefly introduced SBS' 'The Judge from Hell', which is currently being filmed after confirming her appearance, raising expectations for her next work.

In addition, Park Shin-hye reads her fans' stories prepared in advance, sympathizes deeply with the fans' stories and gives honest answers, makes eye contact with fans sitting in the audience and shows witty tiki-taka, making her more approachable. Friendly communication continued.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye shows great chemistry by playing games with fans on stage, performs prepared missions, and receives various gifts such as products from 'Mojo Espin' and 'Modern House', for which she is working as an advertising model, as well as fan meeting MDs. was given as a gift to raise the mood.

In the second half of the fan meeting, singer Choi Yu-ri's 'Forest' and DO's 'Miracle' were selected as the songs they wanted to sing to their fans.

The reason for selecting the song was, "The moment I heard the song, I really thought of my fans. There will be times in our lives when we are tired and tired, and I prepared it with the desire to become a forest for you like the lyrics of this song say at those times.", " "I think it's a miracle that I've been able to receive love from you all since I started making my face known, and I prepared the song because I thought that meeting my fans was not a coincidence, but a miraculous meeting, like fate." It warmed up the scene.

Finally, Park Shin-hye concluded her 2024 Asia tour and expressed her thoughts, saying, "I am really sad that time is passing by. I will try to fill this regretful feeling as soon as possible." He continued, "I am so grateful and happy to be able to meet you all like this. I am sincerely grateful to all of you who always give me generous support and love. I hope you are as happy as I am. “I hope so,” he expressed his affection for his fans, filling the room with emotion.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye has confirmed her appearance in the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' and is currently filming.

[Photo provided by Salt Entertainment]

Yoo Byeong-cheol, Global Epic Reporter e ybc@globalepic.co.kr/personchosen@hanmail.net

<Copyright ©GLOBALEPIC 

m.globalepic.co.kr/view.php?ud=202405280913261712d3244b4fed_29#google_vignette