[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Mentioned by #DoctorSlump in Memory Of Angel in Tokyo Film Talk

“It’s a recent work.
I can't leave out the story of Doctor Slump, which is currently airing.
Have you seen it? ☺️

It is also a work where I reunite with Myung-soo and Park Hyeong-sik, whom I met in The Heirs.
There are so many different actors working on a project.
However, it seems like it would be extremely difficult to meet an actor I had met before in a new work, and meeting again like this in itself is not easy, but I think it is a very big blessing to be able to work with Park Hyeong-sik again like this. do.

Oh, I heard that Hyungsik also had a fan meeting not long ago.
I see that there are people nodding their heads, so I guess you’ve been there? 😏
Has anyone been there? 🙋‍♀️
Isn't it so cute?
Of course, among other male actors, there are cute people and there are many good-looking people, but personally, I think this character is the cutest among the men I've worked with ㅎㅎㅎ

Now that I think about it, among the actors I met as the male lead, he was the first younger man? 😯
You didn't know, right?
You didn't think about it, did you guys?
So was it cute...? 🤔🤭

But actor Park Hyung-sik really has very bright energy.
And I think he's a person with the kind of energy that really makes a lot of people feel good.
So, is Hyeong Hyeong an actor who was able to film every moment with a smile even though it was hot and tiring even though we filmed it in a really hot summer?

There were a lot of funny scenes in Doctor Slump, right?
I think that the chemistry between Ha-neul and Jung-woo, the way they love and the way they become closer, was different from other dramas by revealing the embarrassing parts of each person without hiding them.
It was a really enjoyable piece of work.

Actually, as I returned to Dr. Slump after a long time,
I was a little worried.
'Will I ever be able to act well again?'
'What if my desire for acting and my heart for acting aren't as passionate as they used to be?' Actually, I thought that too.
But surprisingly, when I stood in front of the camera, acting became so much fun again, as if it had never been before.
So, it was also a work that made me think, ‘Ah, I have no choice but to do this job.’”

#MemoryOfAngelinTokyo #박신혜 #ParkShinHye

google translate