[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Top Korean Dramas To Watch On Netflix In 2024

Netflix is one of the biggest OTT to watch K-Dramas. Whether you are looking for Crash Landing On You or Goblin; Netflix is always there for you. Today we are sharing top Korean dramas to watch on Netflix in 2024.

Doctor Slump

Top Korean Dramas To Watch On Netflix In 2024

Network: JTBC

Episodes: 16

Genre: Medical, Comedy, Romance, Thriller, Suspense

Cast: Park Hyung-Sik, Park Shin-Hye, Yoon Park, Kong Seong-Ha

Synopsis: Yeon Jeong-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik) and Nam Ha-Neul (Park Shin-Hye) were classmates in High school. Now Yeon Jeong-Woo is a famous plastic surgeon and Nam Ha-Neul is working as an anesthesiologist. Due to an incident, Yeo Jeong-Woo was sued for malpractice. This is one of the top Korean dramas to watch on Netflix in 2024.

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye, lovely princess visual... she's so pretty

Entered 2024.05.04. 6:50 PM
Original text of article
sympathy59

202405041837089080156_20240504184913_01_

Park Shin-hye revealed her current status.

Actress Park Shin-hye said on the 4th, “Heh.”

The photo released together shows Park Shin-hye taking a selfie while receiving styling in her waiting room.

Above all, Park Shin-hye wore a dress and showed off her lovely princess visuals, drawing admiration from those who saw her.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen this year with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. She also chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next project. 'Judge from Hell' is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets Handa-on Han, a more humane detective than anyone else, in a reality worse than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. .

“Park Hyung-sik really has very bright energy. And I think he's a person with the kind of energy that really makes a lot of people feel good.”

"There were many enjoyable scenes in #DoctorSlump, right? I think the chemistry between Haneul & Jeongwoo, who expressed love & became closer by not hiding their embarrassing sides & revealing them without filtering, was different from other dramas"—PSH

240507 @2013_SALT

IG Eng trans:

Thanks to all starlight angels
Today marks the end of '2024 Park Shin-hyeAsia Tour in Tokyo'
We finished this tour successfully :)
Thank you for joining us, Thank you so much ❣️

It was a heartwarming fan meeting where I felt close to Shin Hye-chan's fans
20th Anniversary of Debut 🎉㊗️👏
He told me a lot about Doctor Slump.
Has anyone been to Hyunsik's fan meet?!
I uploaded it immediately !
She is a very cute person 𓂃💖
That's right. Kya 💓
He told us that he also enjoyed the shoot ♬ .*゚

Even the sadness of that day
Even the pain of that day
I love it all, together with you
Even now you remain my light…

cr:the owners

"His bright energy was amazing, even though filming for #DoctorSlump was in the summer and it was incredibly hot, thanks to him we were able to film without getting tired and with smiles on our faces" —#ParkShinHye about #ParkHyungSik.

A professor who unknowingly hired me as a contract worker to give me less severance pay 🤯

Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓
< Doctor Slump > Now on TVING