[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

FANART DOCTOR SLUMP

“Life is a long journey. Even if I fail to reach a goal at a specific time or place, it doesn’t make my life worthless. It could happen tomorrow, or it could be in the next place I visit. Good fortune exists and it’s waiting for me. That’s what I believe now.” -닥터슬럼프-

53 Best Welcome May ideas | welcome may, hello may, months in a year

cr: the owner

NEWS

Posted by Alec06   13 hours ago

Park Hyung Sik celebrates launch of Japanese fan club 'Hide and SIK'

AKP STAFF

Park Hyung-sik has successfully completed the founding ceremony of his Japanese fan club, "Hide and SIK."

On April 27 and 28, Park Hyung-sik met with his fans at the Orix Theater in Osaka and on the 30th at the Makuhari Messe Event Hall in Tokyo, Japan, to celebrate the establishment of his Japanese fan club "JAPAN SIKcret." This event was a unique stage, different from his 2023-24 Asia tour fan meeting "SIKcret Time," where he closely interacted with fans throughout the performance.

1714567916-0000675125-002-20240501152401923.jpg

At the beginning of the approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes long fan club founding ceremony, Park Hyung-sik opened the show with an overwhelming atmosphere, singing "The Shadows Grow Longer" from the musical "Elisabeth." He then proceeded with the reading of the fan club’s founding declaration and re-enacted famous scenes from his works with fans, offering a richer and more special memory through various segments.

Particularly during the re-enactment segment, Park charmed the fans by linking arms affectionately and holding hands for hugs with a fan who came on stage as the opposing role. His interaction during scenes from popular works like "Dr. Slump" and "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon" was met with enthusiastic cheers throughout the venue. Park continued to show his passionate side in a mission performance challenge, filling the venue with joyful laughter.

1714567942-0000675125-003-20240501152401942.jpg

Moreover, Park Hyung-sik delighted the audience's eyes and ears with his sweet voice as he performed Japanese songs such as "Lemon" and "Kanade." His exceptional fan service deeply moved the local fans. In Osaka, he gave high-fives throughout the audience, and in Chiba, he rode a Torocco (moving cart), making eye contact and personally greeting each individual. His unreserved display of fan love was met with passionate cheers.

The atmosphere reached a peak as Park Hyung-sik took various poses and expressions for a group photo with the fans, sharing a warm time together. He concluded the event with the song "Yuki no Hana," promising another meeting with his Japanese fans.

The fan club founding ceremony drew about 13,000 attendees, reaffirming Park Hyung-sik's solid popularity in Japan. At the end of the performance, he expressed his heartfelt gratitude, stating, "Every time, I realize how much love I am receiving; I truly feel blessed. As much as you love me, I will also give my best and show you even harder working self. I sincerely thank you."

With this demonstration of extraordinary love for his fans, Park Hyung-sik's successful completion of the Japanese fan club 'JAPAN SIKcret' founding ceremony raises expectations for his future appearances.

Meanwhile, Park Hyung-sik has also received love from many international fans for his recent role in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump.'

[Survey completed] Selected by Japanese Korean drama fans! January to March 2024 edition: Korean drama No. 1 showdown (17 candidates)

🏆 BEST3

🥇#ワンダフルワールド 
🥈 #ドクタースランプ  #DoctorSlump
🥉#涙の女王

Check out the number of votes and the rankings from 4th place onwards here!

danmee.jp/survey/koreandrama240103/2/

Doctor Slump: Eps 11 & 12 Open Thread – Bitches Over Dramas

pic cr: @oscar002111

Park Shin-hye ‘Flowing with beauty’ [Photo & HD]

Ji Soo-jin2024. 4. 19. 21:11

20240419211141818nzyn.jpg

Park Shin-hye ‘Natural beauty without makeup’ [Photo & HD]

20240419211820507lyom.jpg

Park Shin-hye ‘Lovely just by looking at her eyes’ [Photo & HD]

Ji Soo-jin2024. 4. 19. 21:20

20240419212032728cmzo.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye (PARK SHIN HYE) is leaving for Taipei, Taiwan to attend the Park Shin Hye Asia Tour <Memory of Angel> in TAIPEI schedule through Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the morning of April 19th.

Copyright © Newsen. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419212032685

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419211140605

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419211819656

The bag costs 9.62 million won... Park Shin-hye, I thought she was just wearing it, but ‘luxury’ was the highlight.

Taeyuna2024. 4. 21. 18:01

Park Shin-hye./Photo = Ten Asia DB

Park Shin-hye./Photo = Ten Asia DB

Actress Park Shin-hye added luxury to her casual fashion with a bag. 

Park Shin-hye departed for Taiwan via Incheon International Airport on the 19th to attend her fan meeting. 

On this day, Park Shin-hye showed off her casual charm by wearing a straight shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket. 

20240421180106675feft.jpg

Here, he wore a bag from company M, priced at 9.62 million won, which is a luxury brand that is also called a rival to company H. 

After three years, she returned to the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. Her follow-up was the SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell', where she played the role of Kang Bit-na.

Copyright © Ten Asia.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240421180101713

img.gif

HideandSIK Chiba performance (impressions of Shikupen meme)

▪︎Drama Reenactment Corner
I'll spare you the details, but I was a little disappointed that the entire dialogue was in Japanese. I wish it was in Korean.

① is the reenactment of Doctor Slump with the rooftop umbrella scene
② the Do Bong-soon scene, I was intrigued by Mr. Furuya, who played the role of Gong's secretary. After I helped him put on his jacket, he moved to the bookshelf on set and looked through it, which made me laugh. I really like what Mr. Furuya says.
At this point, Hyungsik shifted his jacket a little to reveal a T-shirt, so Mr. Penn and his friends at the arena were able to see his chest muscles. There were quite a few.

When Hyungsik finished, everyone laughed and said he had the talent to be an entertainer.

▪︎Hyungsik is changing his clothes, behind the scene in Dubai
This behind scene in Dubai is so crazy.
Wearing celebrity sunglasses for the first time in a long time 🕶️ and a white shirt, he
is seriously destructive at the end of the century level. And Hyungsik, who looks like he's really having fun on the last water jet, and it's already hot, hot, hot! ! It was a behind-the-scenes video. And Hyunsik hums Kanade in the car. thank you.

note.com/meme14642/n/ne4ae440913ac

Ugawga party too♪ Special feature on Park Hyungsik's couple chemistry and bromance!

Park Hyung Sik, a former K-Pop idol ZE:A actor, has appeared in many popular Korean dramas and is gaining popularity for his stable acting skills .

This time, we will feature a drama featuring Korean actor Park Hyung-sik, who is currently on a roll, including his couple chemistry with the lead actress and his bromance with the male actor .

〇Profile

PHS.png
Photo source: pandstudio_officia official Instagram

Name: Park Hyung-sik (박형식)

Date of birth: November 16, 1991

Birthplace: Yongin, Gyeonggi-do

Height: 185cm

Blood type: AB type

Alma mater: Digital Seoul Culture and Arts University, Department of Global Management

Agency: P&Studio (as of November 2023)

〇tvN drama “Doctor Slump” (2024)

Park Hyung Sik × Park Shin Hye

"Doctor Slump" was the first co-star in about 10 years since the blockbuster drama "The Heirs" aired in 2013, and was attracting attention even before it aired.

Spoiler

doctor-slump.jpg

Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official poster

In the beginning and flashback scenes of the movie, her high school days are depicted, and you can't believe it's been 10 years since ``The Heirs'', and you'll be glued to her fresh uniform appearance!

%E5%90%8D%E7%A7%B0%E6%9C%AA%E8%A8%AD%E5%
Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website

One of the highlights is how the two, who were rivals in high school, hit it off over time and their relationship changes.

Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website

On Instagram, they upload behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot, and it's heartwarming to see how close the two of them are even in their private lives.

Spoiler

Photo source: Park Shin Hye official Instagram

[Korean Drama Pickup]
See the synopsis and character details of “Doctor Slump”

👉https://koari.net/attention/116255/

A professor who made a mistake and told me to kneel instead 👊🏻

Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓
< Doctor Slump > Now on TVING