[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

ELLE

STAR

Lovely chemistry! <Doctor Slump> Park Shin-hye, Park Hyung-sik

The warm and cheerful energy of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik, who met each other after 11 years.

BY Imaru 2024.01.19

7b2e4ee1-a645-46a1-a4d0-707d0ffa3683.jpg

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik, the main characters of the JTBC drama “Doctor Slump,” did a photo shoot with the magazine “Elle.” The pictorial captures the bright and quirky moments of the two people, who were rivals as teenagers and were promising honor students, but reunite during a slump in their lives as adults.  

ad2af7ce-fdc4-40e9-b0ac-bd990fd1d1eb.jpg

After the photo shoot, an interview was held. Park Shin-hye, who is making her return after three years through the role of anesthesiologist Nam Ha-neul in “Doctor Slump,” said when asked about her thoughts, “There is a sense of tension that comes with starting any work, and I think that’s exactly what it is. Because it was a story that could happen in everyday life, the script was easy to read from the beginning. Since it was a job that involved meeting many people, I became more attached to Haneul, who was intimidated and had a hard time in relationships. I think slump or burnout syndrome can happen to anyone. “Even if it looks fine on the outside, there are cases where the heart is not.” she replied, revealing her love for her role.

Spoiler

34fd023b-07c2-4f7b-b882-8a936f2ef4a3.jpg

Park Hyung-sik also said, “The topic of slump really resonated with me,” and added , “I thought it could be a meaningful story for our society, where we live fiercely every day. I hope that by looking at our work, you can feel comforted that it is not just me who lives like that, but that everyone lives like that. “I was more attracted to ‘Doctor Slump’ because it is a work with a human touch,” he added, emphasizing the charm of the work.

616cfb34-0e9d-4baa-9a46-43980c2ee1bf.jpg

When asked if anything had changed since they met again 11 years after “The Heirs,” Park Shin-hye said, “Hyung-sik was really busy at the time. There were times when she came to the filming set as soon as she arrived at the airport, and it was amazing how she memorized her lines despite being so busy and how she never frowned. She still has a good personality. “She was good at accepting other people’s opinions, so we were able to work together comfortably,” she said, boasting of a stable chemistry. Park Hyung-sik also said , “2013 was the busiest year with the ‘Real Men’ tour and musical appearances. At that time, I was so focused on my acting, so now I was able to see my older sister's acting properly, and I was impressed. It brings out emotions as if you were pressing a button, and it never feels mechanical. “He learned a lot,” he said, praising his counterpart.

The couple pictorial and interview of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik as Uiju Station, Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik, who are scheduled to air for the first time at 10:30 PM on January 27th, can be found in the February issue of Elle and on its website , and the YouTube film can be found on Elle YouTube .

elle.co.kr/article/83791

Posted by Sophie-Ha   35 minutes ago

Reunion after 11 Years: Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik grace the pages of 'ELLE' for 'Doctor Slump' Drama

AKP STAFF

1705698227-untitled-1.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik are reuniting for a drama for the first time in 11 years.

The two leads in the upcoming drama 'Doctor Slump' recently participated in a pictorial with the fashion magazine ELLE Korea. The new pictorial beautifully captures the vibrant and playful chemistry between the two actors. Alongside the photoshoot, an insightful interview was also conducted, delving into their experiences with the drama.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy series that unfolds the story of Nam Ha Neul (played by Park Shin Hye) and Yeo Jeong Woo (played by Park Hyung Sik), whose initial animosity blossoms into love. Both characters, once thriving in their careers, fall into a slump due to various challenges. Ha Neul and Jeong Woo were fierce rivals in high school and couldn't stand each other, eventually parting ways after high school. However, fate intervenes when they both leave their jobs as doctors and find themselves unexpectedly sharing a rooftop room, setting the stage for an intriguing and humorous turn in their relationship.

Spoiler

1705699813-image.png

Park Shin Hye returns to acting after three years and will play the role of Doctor Nam Ha Neul. She shared her thoughts on returning to acting and explained, "There's always a sense of tension when I start work. I think that's how I feel. (The new drama) story is something that can happen in our daily life so I was able to read the script comfortably. I felt attached to the character of Ha Neul who struggles with her occupation that deals with people. I believe anyone can burn out and experience a slump. They might look okay on the outside but it might not be the case inside."

Spoiler

1705699817-image.png

Park Hyung Sik also shared, "I was able to empathize with the topic about 'slump.' I thought this story would be meaningful for everyone who lives fiercely day by day in our society. I hope everyone will be able to receive comfort through our drama just as I received comfort."

When asked if anything had changed since seeing each other during 'The Heirs' 11 years ago, Park Shin Hye responded, "(Back then) Park Hyung Sik was very busy. There would be times when he would come to the filming site straight from the airport. So, I was impressed because I wondered how he memorized the lines despite being so busy and he didn't even show he was tired. Also, he has the same good personality. So I was able to work comfortably with him."

1705699805-image.png

1705699809-image.png

Park Hyung Sik also shared, "Back in 2013, I was really busy, filming 'Real Men' and musicals. So, I felt I was just in a hurry when acting. But I watched Park Shin Hye noona's acting and learned a lot. She would be able to portray emotions right away. So I learned a lot."

'Doctor Slump' is set to debut on January 27, 2024. The show will air on JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM (KST). Viewers in South Korea can stream it on TVING, and it will also be available on Netflix in select countries.

cr>  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/reunion-after-11-years-park-shin-hye-and-park-hyung-sik-grace-the-pages-of-elle-for-doctor-slump-drama

In the news

Park Hyung-sik was also in a slump, “I don’t like dark energy being contagious” [Star Pictorial]

Entered 2024.01.19. 9:22 AM
 Original text of article

202401190915305710_4_20240119092204153.jpg?type=w430
Provided by Marie Claire

[News Reporter Ha Ji-won] Actor Park Hyeong-sik's pictorial and interview have been released ahead of the release of the new drama 'Doctor Slump'.

Through the 'Marie Claire' pictorial, Park Hyung-sik impressed the on-site staff with his unique charming eyes and deeper facial expressions, while also improving the quality of the pictorial.

202401190915305710_5_20240119092204158.jpg?type=w430
Provided by Marie Claire

In the interview that followed, he started talking about his love for the new drama ‘Doctor Slump’. While reading the story about the process of overcoming a slump, he was comforted a lot without realizing it, and more than anything, he liked the way this topic was presented in a cheerful way, giving the reason for creating the new work. In addition, he introduced the character he played, Jungwoo, as someone who is very positive and tries to smile even in despair.

202401190915305710_6_20240119092204163.jpg?type=w430

Provided by Marie Claire

Regarding how he overcomes a slump, Park Hyung-sik confessed that he tries not to be buried in the crisis, and that if he is tied down, he will continue to sink and that he doesn't want that dark energy to spread to others, so he looks after himself and the people around him.

When asked what she gained from participating in this drama, she said that she learned a lot from her counterpart Park Shin-hye, who showed incredible emotional immersion, and from the director who led the scene cheerfully.

Lastly, regarding what motivates his acting as an actor, he said, “When I do something in every scene on set, I feel alive,” and revealed his pure passion to never miss out on the fun.

@newsen.com

naver.me/F40OwbIc

naver.me/GI8PF9qy

• Like 1

D-7

[Park Hyung-sik]

Marie Claire  February  "My All Means"

When I do something on set in every scene, I feel alive

Dreamy visuals that make you unable to take your eyes off
Actor Park Hyung-sik once again reminds us of the image of a pictorial craftsman ✔️

See you in the February issue of Marie Claire

https://instagram.com/p/C2Q6iJmJCJN/?igsh=aG9mMzRoOHdzam1r

GELCAtkaUAAYB7R?format=jpg&name=large

GELNw1nakAA-xGR?format=jpg&name=large

Drama Confrontation...Jo Jung-seok X Shin Se-kyung's 'Three Works' → Park Shin-hye 'Doctor Slump' - Lee Ji-a 'Solver', Expected Works Pour in

2024012004025635919_l.jpg

The dramas that heated up 2023 are about to end. To put it another way, the release of the works that made 2024 a long-awaited year is just around the corner.

2024012004341171853_l.jpg

The follow-up to JTBC's 'Welcome to Samdali', a general programming channel that recorded its highest audience rating of 10.1% (Nielsen Korea nationwide standard) on the 14th, is also coming. This is the story of the new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo, directed by Oh Hyeon-jong), in which actors Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik join as lead roles.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (Park Hyeong-sik), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes on their 'ruined lives'. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light will provide laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

Above all, the return of 'rom-com queen' Park Shin-hye raises expectations. After focusing on marriage, childbirth, and raising children, he returned to the small screen after three years. “I think everyone can experience a slump at least once in their life. I also had that experience. As a result, I became agitated by the emotions felt by the character named Ha-neul. “It’s okay,” he explained the reason for his appearance.

Next, Park Shin-hye chose 'emotional changes' as the main focus of her acting and said, "I had a chance to talk with a psychiatrist about acting, and he told me that just because I have depression doesn't mean I'm helpless all day long. There are certain difficulties that come with having a variety of emotions." “She said she just momentarily lost track of how to overcome it when she encountered it,” she said, adding, “I think I acted with those aspects in mind.” Park Hyung-sik raises expectations by choosing a romantic comedy for the first time in 7 years since the much-loved 'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon'. 'Doctor Slump', which is expected to show the essence of romantic comedy with Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik, who came together 10 years after 'The Heirs', will premiere at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Dish On Starring Together In “Doctor Slump” 11 Years After “Heirs”

Jan 21, 2024
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Korea magazine, Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye talked about starring together in JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-2-1.jpg

Notably, “Doctor Slump” marks Park Shin Hye’s first acting role in three years. When asked how she felt about her return to the screen, the actress replied, “Every time I start a new project, I always feel a little nervous, and I think it’s pretty much the same this time.”

As for what drew her to “Doctor Slump,” Park Shin Hye recalled, “Because it’s a story that seems it could happen in everyday life, I enjoyed reading the script and found it very comfortable from the very beginning. Since my job involves meeting and interacting with lots of people, I felt even more affection for Ha Neul, who struggles and feels insecure within her relationships with other people.”

“I think burnout syndrome can happen to anyone,” she continued. “Even if someone seems fine on the outside, they may not feel okay on the inside.”

Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpg

Park Hyung Sik similarly remarked, “First of all, I related strongly to the subject matter of going through a slump.”

“In our society where everyone is working hard to survive day to day, I thought the story could be meaningful,” he noted. “I hope that by watching our drama, people will be comforted by the idea that ‘It’s not just me; everyone is living like that.’ I was especially drawn to ‘Doctor Slump’ because it felt so human.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik previously worked together 11 years ago, when they starred in the hit drama “Heirs.”

When asked if she’d noticed any changes after reuniting with Park Hyung Sik for “Doctor Slump,” Park Shin Hye revealed, “Back [when we were filming ‘Heirs’], Hyung Sik was really busy. There were times when he would come straight to the filming set from the airport, and I was really amazed at how he managed to memorize all his lines amidst his busy schedule and how he never once frowned [on set].”

She went on, “His personality is still as great as ever. He’s good at accepting other people’s opinions, so I felt really comfortable working together with him.”

Meanwhile, Park Hyung Sik shared, “2013 was the busiest year of my life, with ‘Real Men,’ touring, appearing in a musical, and more. Back then, I was so busy focusing on my own acting that I think I was only able to properly watch [Shin Hye]’s acting this time around, and I was so impressed. She’s able to suddenly whip out emotions as if she’d pressed a button, but nothing feels mechanical about it in the least. I learned a lot from watching her.”

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-3-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1638287wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-dish-on-starring-together-in-doctor-slump-11-years-after-heirs

• Love 1

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Dish On Starring Together In “Doctor Slump” 11 Years After “Heirs”

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Korea magazine, Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye talked about starring together in JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-2-1.jpg

Notably, “Doctor Slump” marks Park Shin Hye’s first acting role in three years. When asked how she felt about her return to the screen, the actress replied, “Every time I start a new project, I always feel a little nervous, and I think it’s pretty much the same this time.”

As for what drew her to “Doctor Slump,” Park Shin Hye recalled, “Because it’s a story that seems it could happen in everyday life, I enjoyed reading the script and found it very comfortable from the very beginning. Since my job involves meeting and interacting with lots of people, I felt even more affection for Ha Neul, who struggles and feels insecure within her relationships with other people.”

“I think burnout syndrome can happen to anyone,” she continued. “Even if someone seems fine on the outside, they may not feel okay on the inside.”

Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpg

Park Hyung Sik similarly remarked, “First of all, I related strongly to the subject matter of going through a slump.”

“In our society where everyone is working hard to survive day to day, I thought the story could be meaningful,” he noted. “I hope that by watching our drama, people will be comforted by the idea that ‘It’s not just me; everyone is living like that.’ I was especially drawn to ‘Doctor Slump’ because it felt so human.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik previously worked together 11 years ago, when they starred in the hit drama “Heirs.”

When asked if she’d noticed any changes after reuniting with Park Hyung Sik for “Doctor Slump,” Park Shin Hye revealed, “Back [when we were filming ‘Heirs’], Hyung Sik was really busy. There were times when he would come straight to the filming set from the airport, and I was really amazed at how he managed to memorize all his lines amidst his busy schedule and how he never once frowned [on set].”

She went on, “His personality is still as great as ever. He’s good at accepting other people’s opinions, so I felt really comfortable working together with him.”

Meanwhile, Park Hyung Sik shared, “2013 was the busiest year of my life, with ‘Real Men,’ touring, appearing in a musical, and more. Back then, I was so busy focusing on my own acting that I think I was only able to properly watch [Shin Hye]’s acting this time around, and I was so impressed. She’s able to suddenly whip out emotions as if she’d pressed a button, but nothing feels mechanical about it in the least. I learned a lot from watching her.”

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-3-1.jpg

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1638287wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-dish-on-starring-together-in-doctor-slump-11-years-after-heirs

• Blob 1

JTBC 'Doctor Slump' Yoon Park's infinite charm "The name is... Bin Dae-young"

BBSIMAGE_20240120084742_6460bb3c450a45c8

Yoon Park plans to captivate viewers with his infinite charm. JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Dr. Slump', which will be aired for the first time on the 27th (Saturday), has released a still cut of Yoon Park, who is angry as 'Bin Dae-young', a pretentious man who cannot be hated.

‘Doctor Slump’ is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes. The process of two ‘disliked’ rivals reuniting in a dark time of life and becoming each other’s light brings laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

Yoon Park played the role of ‘Bin Dae-young’, a plastic surgeon full of bravado and pride. A person who has a sense of rivalry with Yeo Yeong-woo, a popular college classmate, but understands him better than anyone else. He early married a woman he fell in love with while attending medical school and had a child, but now he is divorced and lives as a single dad raising a middle school daughter. Expectations are growing for the performance of Yoon Park, who will display a variety of passionate performances by freely switching between seriousness and slyness.
BBSIMAGE_20240120084759_dc6ad996c2e9815d

Meanwhile, Daeyoung Bin was spotted attending a university alumni meeting. Previously, the appearance of Yeo Yeon-woo, who was honored with the award at the same event, was revealed, and Bin Dae-young's reaction of looking at stage with his hands clasped and his mouth tightly closed is eye-catching. His gaze flashes an unknown emotion, whether it is envy, envy, or jealousy, which makes him even more curious about his relationship with Yeo Jeong-woo. Next, the look in Daeyoung's eyes as he looks at his teenage daughter causes his pupils to tremble as if he is anxious for some reason. Attention is focused on the story of Bin Dae-young, another ‘doctor’ who has nothing to do with his work or upbringing.

DaumXports News

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye's ONF... Perfect immersion → Lovely chemistry (Dr. Slump)

Reporter Hyunji YoonEntered 2024. 1. 22. 09:51

20240122095141757yoga.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Yoon Hyun-ji)

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye return with 'full romantic comedy skills'.

On the 22nd, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which will be aired for the first time on the 27th, released a behind-the-scenes cut of Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye's 'on and off' mode, making people look forward to the first broadcast in five days.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light provides laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

Above all, Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, who reunited after 11 years, chose a romantic comedy for the first time in a long time with 'Doctor Slump'. Park Hyeong-sik takes on the challenge of renewing his character once again as 'Yeo Jeong-woo', a star plastic surgeon who falls into the worst slump of his life, while Park Shin-hye heralds the return of the 'rom-com queen' that everyone has been waiting for as Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. which. Expectations are high that it will depict the story of two people living together through their brightest and shabbiest times in a pleasant and warm way.

20240122095143144fvjc.jpg

Meanwhile, in the released photo, the back view of Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye's filming set attracts attention. First, prior to the main filming, Park Hyeong-sik's rehearsal scene of matching lines and movements with director Oh Hyun-jong was captured. As soon as the main filming began, Park Shin-hye's complete immersion in the character also caught people's attention. 

The passionate acting moments in which more than 100% concentration and energy are poured into rehearsals and actual performances are impressive. In another photo, Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye are smiling and making a finger heart towards the camera. Such affectionate and lovely chemistry is the reason why the reunion of the two is expected.

The production team of 'Doctor Slump' said, "Actors Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, who are at the peak of their romantic comedy skills, once again prove their true value. They will show acting that needs no explanation and chemistry that exceeds expectations." They added, "They will bring pleasant laughter, excitement, warm sympathy, and comfort. “A new, jam-packed romantic comedy is coming to you, so please look forward to it.”

‘Doctor Slump’ will premiere at 10:30 PM on the 27th.

Photo = SLL, Hijieum Studio

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by A-Nish   5 days ago

Excited For Park Hyung Sik’s ‘Doctor Slump’? Dive into his other Amazing K-Dramas

AKP STAFF

1704805584-parkhyungsik.png

Give him any role, and he’s going to ace it. We are talking about none other than Park Hyung Sik. The charismatic actor has captured viewers' hearts worldwide with his undeniable talent and charming on-screen presence. Known for his versatile acting skills, he has successfully portrayed various characters in various genres.

And now, Hyung Sik is ready to entertain the fans with a new drama ‘Doctor Slump’. It focuses on the growth and love of two individuals who had promising careers as doctors but fell into a slump. The show will premiere on January 27. Ahead of that, dive into other amazing K-dramas starring Park Hyung Sik.

Which K-drama of Park Hyung Sik is your favorite? Also, feel free to share the ones that are not mentioned here.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/excited-for-park-hyung-siks-doctor-slump-dive-into-his-other-amazing-k-dramas

❣️

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Charm With Their Behind-The-Scenes Chemistry For “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Charm With Their Behind-The-Scenes Chemistry For “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” is gearing up for its premiere with behind-the-scenes photos!

Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The newly released stills depict Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye hard at work behind the scenes of “Doctor Slump.” In one photo, Park Hyung Sik is in the midst of rehearsing his scenes while checking his lines and movements with director Oh Hyun Jong ahead of filming. Another still depicts Park Shin Hye completely immersing into her character once filming begins.

park-hyung-sik-35.jpegpark-shin-hye-3.jpeg

The actors impressed the set as they gave it 100 percent for both rehearsals and the actual filming, captivating viewers’ hearts by sending adorable hearts to the camera.

park-hyung-sik-park-shin-hye-1-.jpeg

A representative of the drama shared, “Actors Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye, who are masters at rom-com, will showcase great acting, needless to say, and chemistry beyond expectations.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1638509wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-charm-with-their-behind-the-scenes-chemistry-for-doctor-slump

jtbcdrama IG updated

[#EVENT] <Doctor Slump> Slump Overcome Event
The slump that bothers me! But sad things are halved when shared

Please share the slump you want to overcome!

Event period
1/22 (Mon) ~ 1/26 (Fri)

How to Participate
① Write a comment about the slump you want to overcome this year!
(ex. I get cold every time I give a presentation. I want to break free this year!)
② Follow the @jtbcdrama account to complete your participation!

Event Prizes
- Overcoming a slump starts with establishing a calm mind!
Aromatherapy mist (5 people)

Announcement of winners
Individual DM announcement on 1/31 (Wed)

※ Event precautions
1) This event will be held only on the official JTBC drama Instagram.
2) If the winner does not respond with personal information within the period, the prize may be cancelled.
3) If the winning is canceled due to inaccurate personal information, the prize cannot be resent.
4) Winners will be selected at random, and private accounts will be excluded from winner selection.
5) Prizes cannot be shipped overseas.

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
First broadcast on January 27th [Sat] at 10:30 PM!

cr:  instagram.com/p/C2ZEbj6MyAy/?igsh=YndrMnYxZXR6N2J5

GEbOJZrakAAEvnY?format=jpg&name=medium