Writer: Lee Sun-Hye (Reply 1997)
Network: MBC

Episodes: 16
Release Date: October 19 - December 15, 2022
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:50
Language: Korean

STORY
Butler Kim (Lee Jun-young), a man who replaces errands that start at 100 won

per day, and Baek Dong-ju (Lee Hye-ri), a funeral director who grants the wishes of the dead,

running an errand company.

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] May I Help You / 일당백집사 - Wednesday & Thursday 21:50 KST

Taehee finally shared his secret with Dongjoo and she was there to give him a comforting hug. 

The police officer is connected to the case from the past..I guess TH doesnt know that...  :unsure:

This duo always made me laugh...  :D

behind the scenes..

• 4 weeks later...

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The Interest Of Love” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “May I Help You?” Sees Dip Ahead Of Series Finale

MBC’s “May I Help You?” which has only one more episode remaining, achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.7 percent. This is a slight dip from its previous episode’s rating of 3.3 percent.

“The Interest Of Love” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “May I Help You?” Sees Dip Ahead Of Series Finale | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 16 *last episode*! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“May I Help You?” Ends On Ratings Rise As “The Interest Of Love” Drops For 2nd Episode

MBC’s “May I Help You?” has come to an end!

On December 22, the fantasy drama starring Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young enjoyed a rise in viewership for its series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “May I Help You?” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.2 percent.

“May I Help You?” Ends On Ratings Rise As “The Interest Of Love” Drops For 2nd Episode | Soompi

• 3 weeks later...

Soompi Forum Awards: Poll #3 - The Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022.

kdr7sTk.gif

Dear Chingus, Vote for the Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022!

re: Your  friendly, neighbourhood EO Team: 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2022] May I Help You / 일당백집사