[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

hies!!!

when i was going through some of the pictures that were posted here(and thanks so much!!!)

i kept on looking at the ones from the almost kiss where DJ and TB were in the cafe

and she was asking him for a hard one adn then he asked for a 20

then he told her to clos her eyes and he was almost about to kiss her but then...

she opened her eyes!!!! damn her wait just like 5 more seconds and :fury:

she would of of had a the kiss she was imagining before!! :P

but... i noticed Tb expression when he was about to kiss her and when she opened her eyes :vicx: and

asked what are you doing? :phew:

he... i dont know but he kinda :rolleyes: looked disappointed :D

the one where he is still over her face and looks at her

donesnt it???

ohhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!!

when are they going to kiss already???

am i being to fast??? :sweatingbullets:

yeah probably bc TB has to fall for her like 25~35% more to be fully into her charms :lol:

i think he is like 65~75% into liking her

just a little but more!!!

cant wait when both Tb and DJ families meet!! lolz~

tht would be so funny :lol:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renni72

Hi. Thanks to S2 team for the great subs. Without subs, I would not have been able to appreciate the drama so much...the first episode was so FUN FUN FUN....Chae Rim is playing her role so well.....and Lee Min Ki - kinda cool and hunky....have not seen Lee Hyun Woo yet....would be more exciting when he appears and play the 3rd man in her life....

I liked the parodies too....the 1st episode had the Kill Bill scene...Chae Rim in the yellow suit...that was so funny...

Can someone explain the scene in the lift where everyone was reading their SMSs and Chae Rim was waiting. And when a SMS came in, what was it? The Korean words appeared but there was no translation for it.....

I am waiting eagerly for the subbed episode 2.

Wow, TB's rich...I was right about one thing, the man is his grandfather...maybe later on, we'll see TB spiffed out in a suit ^^ in REAL LIFE (not on of Dal Ja's imaginations), lol.

argggghhhh ... i knew it... i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone is always in the toilet when they talk in there. don't dalja ever learn her lessons??? :ph34r: ... i mean if i'm gonna drag taebong into the ladies to talk to him ... shouldn't she at least make sure that the ladies at her table is still at the table or that there's no one in the cubicle first? :crazy: ... lol ... sorry ... just needed to get that out~ and why is that seon-joo always in the toilet???

Guest strawberryxmeimei

hehe, i saw the first episode! It was sooo cute! i can already tell that they're going to make a really cute couple!

Can someone explain the scene in the lift where everyone was reading their SMSs and Chae Rim was waiting. And when a SMS came in, what was it? The Korean words appeared but there was no translation for it.....

i think people are greeting merry xmas to each other.. and those people in the elevetor got the SMS's from their boyfriends/girlfirends.. but DalJa got hers from her mom... i think?? hope someone clarifies that scene too :)

toilet scenes are always funny. DalJa and SooAe are always in the toilet and speaking loudly about their personal stuff. they dont even care if others hear it :)

Tae Bong isn't really a rich man's son...it's the grandfather's who's rich, and it's not even the paternal grandfather, but the one on the mother's side! The home is more likely the grandfather's and not TB's father's...husband and wife are from 2 different social statuses. And there's definitely something going on b/w Tae Bong and his father.

Guest javabeans

Ahh, this show is GREAT!! Not just entertaining, but really well-written and clever too. I'm enjoying it so much. I've just caught up through episode 6, and I love how fluidly the relationships have been changing. Nobody's set in their "designated" role (i.e., the rival, the bad guy, the bad girl, etc.) and everyone's developing nicely. I love that they made Shin Sae Do into Dalja's friend -- they really do work much better as friends than romantically. :D

i think people are greeting merry xmas to each other.. and those people in the elevetor got the SMS's from their boyfriends/girlfirends.. but DalJa got hers from her mom... i think?? hope someone clarifies that scene too :)

sorry no chinese subs for those SMS messages so i can't help translate

but the one that Dal Ja received is apparently from a "Replacement Driver" so it's an advertisement or something?

like offering a service to drive folks home if they get too drunk esp it's christmas eve!

hope this helps!

renni72-so happy to see u in here too!

Guest clouds2

A quick note on the parodies, for those of you who are keeping track...

The ep. 6 prison scene seems to be a spoof of the film Papillon, while the ep. 4 scene where the ex-wife walks into the office wearing sunglasses and big ring reminds me of Lee Young-ae in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (which is fitting since UGJ's wife is also ladylike outside and violent inside).

I honestly can't imagine what's going to happen in the next episode. This is definitely not one of those dramas you can figure out the cliche plot!

yah, this is a drama without the korean signature scenes we see a lot in usual korean dramas :)

havent watched lady vengeance so i cant relate to the parody... and i dont dare watch it... havent heard of papillon yet.

thanks clouds2 for the infos :)

Guest javabeans

sorry no chinese subs for those SMS messages so i can't help translate

but the one that Dal Ja received is apparently from a "Replacement Driver" so it's an advertisement or something?

like offering a service to drive folks home if they get too drunk esp it's christmas eve!

hope this helps!

Yeah, that was really funny. All the others were like, "Honey, what are you up to?" etc, and hers was an ad/spam. Also, later on when she's in the elevator with Sae Do thinking dark thoughts, she's thinking things like "Bad jerk" and "Bastard XX" and "Idiot XX dog" etc.

i've just seen ep 5.. TB's such a sweetie..:wub:

I dun understand why Dal Ja has to take all the blame.. and Eom Ki Joong is not doing anything at all? Dun really like him..<_< TB's better..:P

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

i can't wait until TB starts to REALLY show feelings for DJ

and the love triangle starts heating up :D:D this drama

is 20 episodes so i'm guessing the romance with the 3

characters will really start to happen around 10 and DJ

will start showing her feelings for TB around 15.. haha

you can always count on korean dramas to follow the

same pattern when it comes to which episode to hit the

romance up xD

eek. can't wait until next week's episodess

i can't wait until TB starts to REALLY show feelings for DJ

and the love triangle starts heating up :D:D this drama

is 20 episodes so i'm guessing the romance with the 3

characters will really start to happen around 10 and DJ

will start showing her feelings for TB around 15.. haha

you can always count on korean dramas to follow the

same pattern when it comes to which episode to hit the

romance up xD

eek. can't wait until next week's episodess

how many episodes have shown?? i'm lost sorry.. and i thought that dal ja's spring was gonna b 24 episodes rite??? yep and i especially cant wait for the kiss... i've only watched episode 1 in eng subs and they MAKE SUCH A CUUUUUUUUUTE COUPLE... i think they're made 4 each other.. the only thing that might keep them apart is the AGE DIFFERENCE... hope it doesnt matter in the drama... has the supporting male shown up yet in the drama... not the one who went out with seon joo or something.. another male lead rite... i think dal ja has 3 guys fighting over her r something??

Guest n5y17cgirl

some re-ups for anyone who needs them...

*all are sendspace links and are LQ

**sorry, no subs

*SERIES' OPENING CREDITS*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7cyeb

*EPISODES*

Episode 1 "Things That Drive Her Crazy"

Episode 2 "Can Love Be Executed?"

Episode 3 "Romantic Consideration Regarding a Fateful Encounter"

Episode 4 "There Was A Prince, but, however..."

*MAKING OF*

credit: KBS official website www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/report/making/making.html

Making Film 01

Making Film 02

Making Film 03

***Please PM me if there are any broken links... Thanks! And enjoy :)

(currently working on re-up'ing Episodes 5 and 6 as well...)

how many episodes have shown?? i'm lost sorry.. and i thought that dal ja's spring was gonna b 24 episodes rite??? yep and i especially cant wait for the kiss... i've only watched episode 1 in eng subs and they MAKE SUCH A CUUUUUUUUUTE COUPLE... i think they're made 4 each other.. the only thing that might keep them apart is the AGE DIFFERENCE... hope it doesnt matter in the drama... has the supporting male shown up yet in the drama... not the one who went out with seon joo or something.. another male lead rite... i think dal ja has 3 guys fighting over her r something??

6 episodes have aired to date. And I think it's scheduled to be 20 episodes altogether??

The 3rd male lead (actor Lee Hyun Woo) makes his first appearance at the very end of episode 2, if I remember correctly. You'll see a lot more of him beginning with episode 3.

is there an OST for this drama yet!?!

i love the song playing in episode one when she was telling him to leave her alone and than she starts crying on the bed...

sorry osts are not out yet... many netizens in the hp are already asking for it.. i hope they release it really soon since the drama when spring comes already released theirs and it just started airing...

thanks n5y17cgirl for the links!! :)

Guest danaiwut

is there an OST for this drama yet!?!

i love the song playing in episode one when she was telling him to leave her alone and than she starts crying on the bed...

I like this song too! :)

Does anyone know the name of this song? :)

Archived