[Drama 2023] Tell Me That You Love Me, 사랑한다고 말해줘

larus

Jung Woo sung and Shin Hyun Bin`s pictorial

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/10/27/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-bin-bring-old-school-glamour-for-elle-korea-promoting-k-drama-tell-me-that-you-love-me/

http://www.gooddailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=213967

Jung Woo-sung and Shin Hyun-bin put their foreheads together and smile sweetly... Heart-throbbing couple

optimize

Spoiler

optimize

optimize

optimize

optimize

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?5212796

• Like 2

October 31 2023

Character posters & air date set for ENA drama “Tell Me That You Love Me”

Tell_Me_That_You_Love_Me-SM01.jpg

Character posters and ep.1 air date set for ENA drama series “Tell Me That You Love Me” starring Jung Woo-Sung & Shin Hyun-Bin. Drama series is a remake of 1995 TBS drama series “Tell Me That You Love Me” starring Etsushi Toyokawa and Takako Tokiwa. The new character posters are of Jung Woo-Sung as Cha Jin-Woo and Shin Hyun-Bin as Jung Mo-Eun. Caption on Jung Woo-Sung’s poster states “A painter who speaks with his hands” and
Shin Hyun-Bin’s poster states “An actress who listens with her heart.”

“Tell Me That You Love Me ” will first air November 27, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Cha Jin-Woo (Jung Woo-Sung) has a hearing impairment. He is not comfortable speaking due to his disability. Cha Jin-Woo is used to expressing his feelings through drawings instead of speaking. He happens to meet Jung Mo-Eun (Shin Hyun-Bin). She is an aspiring actress and expresses her feelings through words. Cha Jin-Woo and Jung Mo-Eun fall in love with each other.

Tell_Me_That_You_Love_Me-tp01.jpeg

Tell_Me_That_You_Love_Me-tp02.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/character-posters-air-date-set-for-ena-drama-tell-me-that-you-love-me

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Tell Me That You Love Me, 사랑한다고 말해줘-Jung Woo Sung & Shin Hyun Bin- Premiere on November 27

Jung Woo Sung And Shin Hyun Been Face Contrasting Realities In Posters For “Tell Me You Love Me”

Jung Woo Sung And Shin Hyun Been Face Contrasting Realities In Posters For “Tell Me You Love Me”

Upcoming drama “Tell Me You Love Me” has shared character posters for Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been!

“Tell Me You Love Me” is based on an award-winning Japanese romance drama. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and who is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun, an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love.

In addition to being Jung Woo Sung’s first drama in eleven years, “Tell Me You Love Me” also marks a highly-anticipated collaboration between “Love in the Moonlight” writer Kim Min Jung and “Our Beloved Summer” director Kim Yoon Jin.

The newly released character posters show the contrasting realities of Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun. In the first poster, Cha Jin Woo stands in the middle of a busy crowd with a lonely look in his eyes. To Cha Jin Woo, a painter with hearing impairment, painting is his whole world. He is captured looking like an outsider amidst the bustling crowd, giving viewers a glimpse into his quiet world. Viewers can’t help but wonder what changes Jung Mo Eun will bring to the quiet life of Cha Jin Woo.

tell-me-you-love-me-1.jpg

The next poster depicts Jung Mo Eun, an honest and strong-willed person who relentlessly tries to fulfill her dreams. Walking down a quiet street, she looks a little empty, but her eyes sparkle with a desire for something. The energy with which she pursues her dream of becoming an actress is evident in her hopeful steps and in the way she is carrying her headshots in her hands. Will Jung Mo Eun find true love in Cha Jin Woo, who approaches her quietly and become her only sanctuary in a complicated world?

tell-me-you-love-me-2.jpg

The production team of “Tell Me You Love Me” commented, “Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun will create a variety of emotional waves in each other’s worlds. They will overcome their differences and build a romantic relationship that is based on communication.”

“Tell Me You Love Me” will premiere on November 27 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623284wpp/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-been-face-contrasting-realities-in-posters-for-tell-me-you-love-me

• Like 3

9+ New K-Dramas To Watch In November 2023

Nov 1, 2023
by D. Kim

As the year gears up to come to a close, various K-dramas are now just beginning this month!

Here are some new K-dramas to check out in November:

“Tell Me You Love Me”

tell-me-you-love-me.jpeg

Cast: Jung Woo Sung, Shin Hyun Been, Kim Ji Hyun, Lee Jae Gyun, Park Jin Joo, Oh So Hyun, etc.

Premiere Date: November 27

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 9 p.m. KST on ENA

Based on an award-winning Japanese romance drama, “Tell Me You Love Me” is about Cha Jin Woo (Jung Woo Sung), a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world, and Jung Mo Eun (Shin Hyun Been), an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623181wpp/9-new-k-dramas-to-watch-in-november-2023

• Like 2

News bites: November 1, 2023

by tccolb

optimize

optimize

In a nice change of pace, ENA gives us room for some quiet introspection in their newest character posters for Tell Me You Love Me. The classic melodrama stars Jung Woo-sung (Fly Dragon) and Shin Hyun-bin (Reborn Rich), and will be coming to our screens on November 27. Airing in the Monday-Tuesday slot, PD Kim Yoon-jin (Our Beloved Summer) is the talent behind the camera with writing by Kim Min-jung (The Sound of Magic). [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-1-2023/

• Like 2

by Lily Alice, November 4, 2023
8 3

The production team of the Genie TV original series Tell Me That You Love Me unveiled fresh character teasers of Cha Jin Woo (Jung Woo Sung) and Jung Mo Eun (Shin Hyun Been).

Tell Me That You Love Me is a classic melodrama that tells the story of Cha Jin Woo (Jung Woo Sung), a deaf painter who expresses himself through his artistry, and Jung Mo Eun (Shin Hyun Bin), an aspiring actress who listens with her heart. 

The newly-released character teasers depict what kind of lives Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun lead.

Cha Jin Woo is a deaf artist who interprets the world through his eyes and expresses himself to the world through his paintings. Despite the hustle and bustle of urban life, he is tranquil in his silent world. But, he harbors a secret that keeps him awake at night.

In one scene, the teaser shows Cha Jin Woo being taken away by police, piquing curiosity about his past. 

Jung Mo Eun, aspiring to become an actress, leads a challenging life. She tirelessly strives to achieve a dream she has had for the first time in her life, but her journey is anything but easy. 

Used to being called an "extra" or "small role," Mo Eun feels touched when Cha Jin Woo calls her an "actor." She smiles when she looks at the phrase "To the actor," saying, "It's the first time I've heard someone call me an actor."

Cha Jin Woo, who provides healing and strength in her noisy everyday life, and Jung Mo Eun, who studies sign language to step into his world, are equally captivating. 

Tell Me That You Love Me will premiere on November 27. Meanwhile, check out the latest teasers on Genie TV's official X (formerly Twitter) channel by clicking here and here

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-hyun-bin-learns-sign-language-to-communicate-with-jung-woo-sung-in-tell-me-that-you-love-me

• Like 2

Soompi_Christmas_2023.gif?ex=6575a966&is

What’s a dog’s favorite Christmas song? Bark, the Herald Angels Sing. :D

Soompi_X-Mas_Cards_2023_19.jpg?ex=6587eb

ORIGINAL POST

------------------------------

Spoiler

VR_Lies__Truth_hD_PS.jpg?width=1920&heig

cr. gm4queen

Game time! :love: Can you spot the lies and the truths about our kdrama characters?

Test your knowledge and memory here:

Event Organizers,

@Sleepy Owl & @partyon

Edited by partyon
Borrowed for Soompi Winter Showdown

Jung Woo Sung Is A Hearing-Impaired Painter In Upcoming Drama “Tell Me You Love Me”

Nov 7, 2023

Upcoming drama “Tell Me You Love Me” has shared stills of Jung Woo Sung!

“Tell Me You Love Me” is a new ENA series based on an award-winning Japanese romance drama. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun, an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love. The drama also marks a collaboration between “Love in the Moonlight” writer Kim Min Jung and “Our Beloved Summer” director Kim Yoon Jin.

To Cha Jin Woo, who lost his hearing due to a fever when he was a child, painting is his whole world, and tranquility is the source of his inspiration. One of the newly released stills depicts Cha Jin Woo immersed in painting, while another captures him at an art center affectionately teaching art to students with hearing impairment.

tell-me-you-love-me-2.jpg

Spoiler

tell-me-you-love-me-3.jpg

tell-me-you-love-me-1.jpg

In another photo, Cha Jin Woo wears a bright smile as he conveys his feelings to Jung Mo Eun using sign language. The quiet life of Cha Jin Woo, who is accustomed to being alone, undergoes a major change when he meets Jung Mo Eun, and it remains to be seen what kinds of exciting changes Jung Mo Eun will bring to Cha Jin Woo’s daily life.

tell-me-you-love-me-4.jpg

On how he feels about starring in a drama for the first time in 11 years, Jung Woo Sung shared, “I actually really wanted to star in a romance drama, but as I was constantly busy working on movies, there was no way to fit one into my schedule.”

Describing his character, he continued, “Jin Woo is hearing-impaired. Through Jin Woo, we will be able to see how well we, who communicate through spoken language, understand each other’s words and how accurately we convey our words using the same language, and whether we are communicating incorrectly or not.”

Regarding how he prepared for his role, he revealed, “I paid a lot of attention to my facial expressions so that people who don’t know sign language can still understand what is going on in any given situation. Sign language is also a language that expresses emotions, so I wanted my emotions to be reflected in my hand gestures. I prepared by talking a lot with the sign language teacher on the set of the drama.”

He went on to add, “Brushstrokes are not something that can be learned in a short period of time. I tried my best to perfectly capture Cha Jin Woo’s life and experience in his brushstrokes.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1624810wpp/jung-woo-sung-is-a-hearing-impaired-painter-in-upcoming-drama-tell-me-you-love-me

• Like 3

Shin Hyun Been Is Determined To Fulfill Her Dream In “Tell Me You Love Me”

Nov 8, 2023

Upcoming drama “Tell Me You Love Me” has shared stills of Shin Hyun Been!

“Tell Me You Love Me” is a new ENA series based on an award-winning Japanese romance drama. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun, an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love. The drama also marks a collaboration between “Love in the Moonlight” writer Kim Min Jung and “Our Beloved Summer” director Kim Yoon Jin.

The newly released stills give viewers a glimpse of how Jung Mo Eun relentlessly tries to fulfill her dreams. Jung Mo Eun gave up her stable job as a flight attendant to pursue her dream of becoming an actress. From part-time jobs in supporting roles to auditions, she lives each day more intensely than anyone. In one of the photos, she carries her headshots in her hands with a tired facial expression and eyes sparkling with the desire to achieve her dream.

shiin-hyun-been-1.jpg

shiin-hyun-been-4.jpg

On why she chose to star in “Tell Me You Love Me,” Shin Hyun Been revealed, “I was drawn to the story of two people who speak different languages but understand each other better than people who speak the same language.”

shiin-hyun-been-2.jpg

Regarding the character of Jung Mo Eun, she shared, “Jung Mo Eun gives up a stable job to pursue her dreams and lives every day diligently despite her uncertain reality. She is a person who is honest with herself and can approach others without prejudice.”

She added, “Because I had my own experiences and stories from when I dreamed becoming an actress, they naturally became a part of [my character] Mo Eun’s life. I put a lot of thought into her audition scenes and the scenes where she works as an extra to avoid appearing either awkward or too experienced.”

Spoiler

shiin-hyun-been-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1625106wpp/shin-hyun-been-is-determined-to-fulfill-her-dream-in-tell-me-you-love-me

• Like 1

Spoiler

Upcoming drama “Tell Me You Love Me” has shared stills of Shin Hyun Been!

“Tell Me You Love Me” is a new ENA series based on an award-winning Japanese romance drama. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun, an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love. The drama also marks a collaboration between “Love in the Moonlight” writer Kim Min Jung and “Our Beloved Summer” director Kim Yoon Jin.

The newly released stills give viewers a glimpse of how Jung Mo Eun relentlessly tries to fulfill her dreams. Jung Mo Eun gave up her stable job as a flight attendant to pursue her dream of becoming an actress. From part-time jobs in supporting roles to auditions, she lives each day more intensely than anyone. In one of the photos, she carries her headshots in her hands with a tired facial expression and eyes sparkling with the desire to achieve her dream.

shiin-hyun-been-1.jpg

shiin-hyun-been-4.jpg

On why she chose to star in “Tell Me You Love Me,” Shin Hyun Been revealed, “I was drawn to the story of two people who speak different languages but understand each other better than people who speak the same language.”

shiin-hyun-been-2.jpg

Regarding the character of Jung Mo Eun, she shared, “Jung Mo Eun gives up a stable job to pursue her dreams and lives every day diligently despite her uncertain reality. She is a person who is honest with herself and can approach others without prejudice.”

She added, “Because I had my own experiences and stories from when I dreamed becoming an actress, they naturally became a part of [my character] Mo Eun’s life. I put a lot of thought into her audition scenes and the scenes where she works as an extra to avoid appearing either awkward or too experienced.”

Spoiler

shiin-hyun-been-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1625106wpp/shin-hyun-been-is-determined-to-fulfill-her-dream-in-tell-me-you-love-me

• Like 2

20231114094116_tell-me-you-love-me-poste

Shin Hyun Been Smiles Brightly At Jung Woo Sung In Poster For “Tell Me You Love Me”

Nov 14, 2023

Upcoming drama “Tell Me You Love Me” has shared a brand-new poster!

Vased on an award-winning Japanese romance drama, “Tell Me You Love Me” is a collaboration between “Love in the Moonlight” writer Kim Min Jung and “Our Beloved Summer” director Kim Yoon Jin. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and who is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun, an unknown actress with self-respect who proudly chases her dreams and love.

In the newly released poster, Cha Jin Woo’s eyes are full of loneliness as he looks at Jung Mo Eun. However, Jung Mo Eun is captured with a bright smile that has viewers anticipating the exciting changes she will bring to Cha Jin Woo’s life. The poster’s caption reads, “Love has come to a silent world.”

tell-me-you-love-me-poster.jpg

The production team commented, “The story of how a chance encounter between two people opens up a whole new world for them will resonate with viewers and make their hearts flutter.” They added, “Please look forward to the passionate performances of Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626383wpp/shin-hyun-been-smiles-brightly-at-jung-woo-sung-in-poster-for-tell-me-you-love-me

• Like 3

News bites: November 14, 2023

by tccolb

f99d35dc-b834-4637-a307-7b5e28292a8f.jpg

A new poster has also come out for ENA’s Tell Me You Love Me, with romance blossoming for our melodrama’s leads, Jung Woo-sung (Fly Dragon) and Shin Hyun-bin (Reborn Rich). Adapted from the 1995 Japanese drama by a similar title, the Korean remake will be cozying our hearts later this month on November 27. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-14-2023/

• Like 2