[Drama 2023] Strong Girl Nam-Soon/Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon, 힘쎈여자 강남순

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 16! *Last Episode* :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Finale Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings For All-Time High

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Finale Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings For All-Time High

JTBC’s “Strong Girl Namsoon” has ended on a high note!

On November 26, the hit spin-off of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” achieved the highest viewership ratings of its entire run for its final episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of “Strong Girl Namsoon” broke into the double digits with an average nationwide rating of 10.42 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628607wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-finale-breaks-into-double-digit-ratings-for-all-time-high

• Blob 1

by Lily Alice, November 27, 2023
0 1

The JTBC crime-comedy drama Strong Girl Namsoon concluded with ratings of 10.42% (nationwide) and 11.10% (metropolitan), its only double-digit viewership throughout its run. It commenced with a nationwide rating of 4.29% and rose to 9.76% for episode 4. 

The K-drama was expected to hit double-digits, but the ratings dwindled from episode 5, resulting in the drama scoring 7%-8% viewership till the penultimate episode. Nevertheless, the show remained the most watched in its time slot.  

Strong Girl Namsoon was also highly anticipated by global audiences. In its premiere week, it ranked fifth on Netflix's Global Top 10 list (non-Engligh) and grabbed third spot in the following week. But, as the drama progressed, its international popularity also dwindled, and, at the time of writing, it ranks seventh on the list with 23.7 million viewed hours in total. 

Strong Girl Namsoon has mostly been popular in Asian and Latin American countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bolivia, Chile, Dominican Republic, to name a few. 

RBAPWo_2f.png

Where to watch the K-drama Strong Girl Namsoon?

All the episodes of Strong Girl Namsoon are available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/strong-girl-namsoon-wraps-up-on-double-digit-viewership-castaway-diva-records-improvement

The JTBC crime-comedy drama Strong Girl Namsoon went steady. It scored 8.989% for its penultimate episode, close to its previous episode's viewership of 8.986%. The K-drama also ranks seventh on Netflix's Global Top 10 list (non-English) and has 23.7 million viewed hours on the platform as of November 19. 

0wpyxY_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Strong Girl Namsoon?

Episode 16 of Strong Girl Namsoon will air on November 26 (Sunday). Stream the K-drama on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/my-demon-trends-on-netflix-in-70-countries-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-ratings-rise

• Blob 2

16 hours ago, partyon said:

I FFed the last episode of this drama. Overall I felt like the drama was a mess with inconsistent writing. This gets a 3/10 rating from me. :grimace:

You are generous...I gave it a 2/10! I practically ff-ed the last 10-12 episodes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2023] Strong Girl Nam-Soon/Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon, 힘쎈여자 강남순

While I adored the leads in the first one, I felt that the tone and storyline was all over the place. I felt and still feel that this one held together better, story and tonewise. But the main leads got shafted a bit. The villain was an interesting individual, but it was a little odd how he took over so much screen time. Even the grandma and her love line got more attention and time than the main leads! In the end, it was more about the side characters than the main ones, which weakened it for me. 

• Like 1

Strong Girl Nam-soon: Episodes 15-16 (Final)

by mistyisles

We’re down to the wire, which means it’s time for secrets to come out, sides to be taken, lines to be crossed, and our heroine to face her nemesis once and for all. Our strong girl has come a long way since finding her way back to her family, but she’s going to need some extra strength from them if she’s going to save the day and ride off into the sunset.

EPISODES 15-16

In the wake of Shi-oh’s rampage, Nam-soon’s family holds Hwa-ja’s funeral. Though Bong-go admits that Geum-joo was right to give Hwa-ja another chance, Geum-joo can only lament that if she’d let Hwa-ja go to prison, Hwa-ja might still be alive now. But one thing is sure: Geum-joo and Nam-soon are determined to make Shi-oh pay. Nam-soon calls Shi-oh to tell him as much, coldly confirming that everything about “Tsetseg” was a lie.

Hee-shik and his team, for their part, wiretap Shi-oh’s phone and learn that the scientist who developed the super drug antidote is hiding nearby. Shi-oh is using the scientist as a bargaining chip against Pavel, but thanks to Nam-soon’s superspeed, the detectives nab him before Pavel agents arrive. When the scientist refuses to cooperate, Nam-soon ransacks Shi-oh’s office in search of the antidote formula.

That’s when Shi-oh calls: He’s intercepted her Mongolian mother on the way to the airport. If Nam-soon wants to see her alive again, she’d better come to the Doogo warehouse. Alone. Hee-shik begs to come with her, but Nam-soon won’t take that risk.

When she arrives, Shi-oh elaborates. Nam-soon’s mother is unknowingly carrying a bomb onto the airplane (I have questions), but Nam-soon can save her. All she has to do is take the super drug and resist drinking from the provided water bottle for one hour. That water bottle, you see, is sitting on the bomb’s trigger button. Enraged but cornered, Nam-soon agrees. Only after she’s downed the drug does Shi-oh reveal that such a large dose will easily kill her within the hour. Nam-soon falls to the floor in agony, and Shi-oh padlocks her in and leaves.

Elsewhere, Geum-joo also collapses. Just as they can feel each other’s power surges, Geum-joo can feel the life draining from Nam-soon. Shi-oh helpfully tells her that Nam-soon needs water to survive, but since Geum-joo doesn’t know where Nam-soon is, she tries drinking water herself (from a hose, while flopping around like a fish on land, which is… a sight to behold) in hopes that it will carry over their mystical link and give Nam-soon strength.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/strong-girl-nam-soon-episodes-15-16-final/

• Like 1