Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Guest nutella

I've always secretly wanted platinum blonde hair (I am asian) but I'm just scared of the maintenance it requires. I don't think desiring a different hair color makes someone any less 'proud of what they have', I know myself for one am just curious how it would be like. True some asians look horrible with it but that doesnt exclude those who can pull it off quite nicely; male OR female.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejpadua

" asians are so white-washed.. blonde hair, blue eyes, going for white men..

what is this world coming to, what the hell is next?! "

LOL oh man, friend of mine said that xD

Guest p H a T me

I HAVE BLONDE HAIR.. and people compliment me on how it suits me well.. so yeh ill post pics up later ..

i think some asians suit it..but others dont.. thier blonde turns out a disgusting yellow-orange asian colour. typical homejob.. LOL..

it depends on the person--face shape, skin tone, etc. various shades of blond look good on some people--but not on others. Using gasoo as examples (because they're so visible), When Hwanhee (Fly to the Sky) was blond, it was a golden color--and it really looked nice on him. Black Beat's Hwang Sanghun had almost platinum hair for years, which must have been harsh (he's back to dark now), but it really suited him. And Jae looks fine in any color, even though I like his own natural one better. Platinum-ish looked pretty good on Kim Heechul, too.

I've also noticed a lot of people think all Asians have black hair. I know so many more with shades of brown than I do pure (undyed)black.

Guest caliIScaliente

im nearly blonde but i hate it =[

i dont think asians look good with it but some can pull it off. unfortunately im not one of them :x

Majority = No

J-Rockers = Most of them yes

^ Haha so true! But that also means you need the entire look, the makeup... the clothes... Another problem with blonde is that it fades into that poo colour

I occasionally do a fake blonde =.=

Blonde.jpg

For guys, it's somehow suits them rather than girls. I find asian girls with blonde hair a turn-off actually. I had blonde highlights before, not because i wanted, recommendations from the stylist, which looked awful. I stayed with the color for only a month, then I went back to a darker color.

I still remember my lecturer said something about non-blondes go for blonde.. artificial intelligence. lolz.

Guest alicimoo

O_O

minwoo looks so cute!!! XD

minwoo pulls blonde off T_T

Actually in that picture, his hair was like..grey. lol.

His hair faded from blue to grey. xD

I think MOST asians look really bad with blonde hair. But I think a lot of guy celebrities look good with blonde hair. And a few of the female celebrities.

Archived