[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

Spoiler

Uhm Ki Joon Returns More Evil Than Ever In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

Uhm Ki Joon Returns More Evil Than Ever In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

The new season of “The Escape of the Seven” has shared a glimpse of Uhm Ki Joon’s iconic villain character!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). In addition to the original cast members reprising their roles, CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin newly joined the cast for Season 2.

Uhm Ki Joon will reprise his role as Matthew Lee, the CEO of Korea’s largest mobile platform company. In the newly released stills, Matthew Lee exudes an aura of confidence and pride like never before. Having perfectly deceived everyone as Lee Hwi So, Matthew Lee appears poised and self-assured, seemingly holding the world where lies reign as truths in the palm of his hand.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-2.jpeg

With a confident stance, he engages his adversary with a sinister gaze and a smirk hinting. Another still captures him in what appears to be a clandestine basement, only adding to the anticipation of the schemes he’s brewing.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-1.jpeg

Uhm-Ki-Joon-3.jpeg

Uhm Ki Joon commented, “I’m thankful to be able to greet viewers once again following ‘The Escape of the Seven.’ ‘The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection’ promises to be even more gripping and intense than Season 1, so please kindly show lots of interest.” Regarding his character Matthew Lee, Uhm Ki Joon remarked, “He will return even more malicious and wicked, so please anticipate Season 2.”

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646936wpp/uhm-ki-joon-returns-more-evil-than-ever-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

• Awesome 1

Spoiler

Hwang Jung Eum Returns With A Glamorous New Look In Upcoming Drama “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

Hwang Jung Eum Returns With A Glamorous New Look In Upcoming Drama “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

The upcoming thriller series “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has dropped new stills featuring Hwang Jung Eum!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). Hwang Jung Eum will reprise her role as Geum Ra Hee, who will do anything for her own benefit.

Spoilers

In the previous season, Geum Ra Hee was blindsided by Matthew Lee in the game that he orchestrated. However, she chooses to hold hands with Matthew Lee once again for her own desire.

The newly released stills capture Geum Ra Hee, who returns with a short hairstyle. The contrast between Geum Ra Hee’s cold-looking facial expression and her smile creates an eerie atmosphere.

hwang-jung-eum-still-01.jpeg

hwang-jung-eum-still-02.jpeg

On the other hand, Geum Ra Hee’s sad facial expression foreshadows an ominous change that she will face. Geum Ra Hee maintains her successful and glamorous life in exchange for her daughter’s death, but she faces an unexpected unheaval.

hwang-jung-eum-still-03.jpeg

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is set to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647139wpp/hwang-jung-eum-returns-with-a-glamorous-new-look-in-upcoming-drama-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

• Love 1

Spoiler

Lee Joon Teases Dramatic 180-Degree Character Transformation In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

Lee Joon Teases Dramatic 180-Degree Character Transformation In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

The new season of “The Escape of the Seven” has shared new stills featuring Lee Joon!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

Spoilers

Lee Joon stars as Min Do Hyuk, who once led a life without dreams or hopes. However, upon discovering the truth about his birth and his true identity as the biological son of Sung Chan Group Chairman Shim Yong (Kim Il Woo), he now nurtures an intense desire for vengeance against Matthew Lee. In the Season 1 finale, Min Do Hyuk narrowly escaped death thanks to the help of Kang Ki Tak (Yoon Tae Young) and Lee Hwi So (Min Young Ki), which hinted at the beginning of a new death game in Season 2.

In the newly released stills, Min Do Hyuk exudes a transformed aura. With a pristine appearance, he wears a solemn expression as his gaze fixes somewhere. Another image captures him in a cryptic setting, his piercing gaze focused on a monitor amidst an array of documents adorning the wall, further intensifying the mystery.

lee-joon-1.jpeg

lee-joon-2.jpeg

In an earlier teaser video, a mysterious figure named “Medusa” approaches Min Do Hyuk, offering him a secret collaboration, igniting curiosity about the arrival of new adversaries poised to disrupt the reign of “absolute evil” Matthew Lee and Min Do Hyuk’s plan to expose Matthew Lee’s true identity.

lee-joon-3.jpeg

Regarding Season 2, Lee Joon commented, “You’ll witness a 180-degree shift in Min Do Hyuk compared to Season 1. In the previous season, Do Hyuk appeared easily influenced by others and immature, but in this season, he underwent significant changes to the extent that viewers might perceive him as an entirely different character. I also dedicated considerable effort to altering his voice tone and expression.”

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647450wpp/lee-joon-teases-dramatic-180-degree-character-transformation-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

Watch: Lee Yoo Bi, Yoon Jong Hoon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Are Filled With Regret In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Lee Yoo Bi, Yoon Jong Hoon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Are Filled With Regret In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

The upcoming thriller series “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has dropped a new teaser!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

The newly released teaser video contains the subtle changes in the villains, kicking off with the memory of someone receiving a bouquet from Noh Han Na (Shim Ji Yoo) on a snowy field. The clip continues as it shows Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) marching down the wedding aisle amidst blessings from many people, Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) looking sadly at a family photo, Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) hugging her children with a big smile while Nam Chul Woo (Jo Jae Yoon) looks at them, and Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) appearing to be sad and regretful.

The text that reads, “In the life that I gave up being a human being, I’ve found something I want to protect shamelessly,” hints at the storm of change that will occur to the villains, who were willing to do anything to get what they wanted.

A mysterious voice that warns, “Now is the time for punishment. I will destroy your precious things one by one,” further amplifies tension, leaving viewers eager to find out whether the villains will be able to wash away their sins and atone this time.

Watch the full teaser below!

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is set to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647818wpp/watch-lee-yoo-bi-yoon-jong-hoon-hwang-jung-eum-and-more-are-filled-with-regret-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

• Awesome 1

Spoiler

Lee Yoo Bi Is Haunted By Secrets From Her Past In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

Lee Yoo Bi Is Haunted By Secrets From Her Past In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled new stills of Lee Yoo Bi!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people who returned from hell to fight against new evil that has joined forces with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

In an attempt to erase her dark past and become a beloved actress, Han Mo Ne abandoned the name Han Hee Soo. She was responsible for the tragedy that befell Bang Da Mi (Jung Ra El), and she did not hesitate to cast aside even her family.

In the previous season of the drama, when she realized that Noh Ha Na (Shim Ji Yoo) was the child she had with Shim Joon Seok (Uhm Ki Joon), she attempted to retaliate by teaming up with Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon), but she found herself powerless against Matthew Lee’s manipulations. In the end, she abandoned Min Do Hyuk and once again joined forces with Matthew Lee.

The newly released stills captures Han Mo Ne with a lovely smile on her face. Having hidden her vile greed to rise to the top as an actress, Han Mo Ne’s life remains glamorous and dazzling. However, as she climbs higher, her past secrets that refuse to die haunt her, making her increasingly uneasy. In one photo, Han Mo Ne has her hat pulled down as if trying to hide her face, and her expression is somewhat sad.

What will Han Mo Me be willing to sacrifice to protect her position as a top star?

lee-yoo-bi-2.jpg

le-yoo-bi-3.jpg

lee-yoo-bi-1.jpg

Expressing her feelings about returning for Season 2 of “The Escape of the Seven,” Lee Yoo Bi stated, “I’m grateful to the viewers who have been waiting for ‘The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection’ for a long time. I was worried because I had to show a very different Mo Ne from ‘The Escape of the Seven,’ but I think viewers will like it because I had a lot of fun filming [this season].”

She continued, “I think I will be able to show a reborn Mo Ne that fits the keyword ‘resurrection.’ I approached [the season] with a different mindset from Season 1 because I wanted to capture Mo Ne’s emotions even better.”

The production team of “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” commented, “In this season, Han Mo Ne will be an integral part of an exciting plot alongside the new character Hwang Chan Sung [played by CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin]. Keep an eye on the character of Han Mo Ne as she becomes closely intertwined with the new character. You can also look forward to Lee Yoo Bi’s passionate performance as she perfectly captures Han Mo Ne’s changing and varied emotions.”

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is set to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648131wpp/lee-yoo-bi-is-haunted-by-secrets-from-her-past-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

• Love 1

Watch: Uhm Ki Joon Suspects A Traitor Amidst The Crowd In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Uhm Ki Joon Suspects A Traitor Amidst The Crowd In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled a new teaser!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). In addition to the original cast members reprising their roles, CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin newly joined the cast for Season 2.

Spoilers

In the newly released teaser, each of the characters gives insight to their chilling agenda. Matthew Lee starts, “There’s a medusa amongst you all. Who is it—the medusa?” Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) continues, “I even tossed aside the child I gave birth to. There’s nothing I can’t do.”

Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) resolves, “Everything that I endured, I’ll pay back one by one. This is just the beginning.” Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) states, “If you hated me, then you should have killed me. I’ll use the rest of my life going forward to kill you.”

Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) remarks, “We’re living in a reign of peace. If you close your eyes tightly, this is paradise.” Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) says, “I can’t show my animosity right now. I’m going to climb even higher.”

Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee) states, “I’ll raise you to be the best. You trust Mom, right?” Nam Cheol Woo (Jo Jae Yoon) says, “We’re slaves anyway—slaves who have to gather within 30 minutes when the call comes.” Kang Ki Tak (Yoon Tae Young) mentions, “If this operation succeeds, we can come back out into this world.” Last but not least, Hwang Chan Sung (Lee Jung Shin) states, “What’s important to me are the facts.”

The teaser concludes with Matthew Lee questioning, “Who is the traitor?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648636wpp/watch-uhm-ki-joon-suspects-a-traitor-amidst-the-crowd-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

• Awesome 1

Watch: Lee Joon Holds Hands With Medusa And Takes Revenge On Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Lee Joon Holds Hands With Medusa And Takes Revenge On Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled a new teaser featuring the voice of Medusa, a mystery character!

The newly released teaser clip kicks off with the cold gaze of someone who is watching Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) behind the screen. Medusa, who secretly approaches Min Do Hyuk through a voice modulation system, says, “Congratulations on coming back alive, Min Do Hyuk.” Medusa, who describes oneself s as, “A person who could be your enemy or your ally,” continues, “If you don’t follow my order, you will be eliminated at any time. I hold your life in my hands,” adding tension.

When Min Do Hyuk asks what he wants, Medusa says, “Matthew’s death and Geum Ra Hee’s (Hwang Jung Eum’s) death.” The clip then previews Min Do Hyuk strangling Matthew Lee and Geum Ra Hee screaming in despair.

Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648936wpp/watch-lee-joon-holds-hands-with-medusa-and-takes-revenge-on-uhm-ki-joon-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

• Awesome 1

Whoever wrote that article needs to retract it because this show was not a hit and its ratings was a failure. This writer her formula to predictably thin which is the reason I was never fully invested in the Penthouse. When I see a drama with her namw on it there is two things I know: Predictable & more than one season!

Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, And More Have Their Backs Against Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Poster

Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, And More Have Their Backs Against Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Poster

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled a new group poster!

The newly released poster features the precarious appearances of the seven characters who stand with their backs to Matthew Lee, the center of the evil that has become enormous. The sadness in the eyes of Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) and the angry eyes of Min Do Hyuk, who returned alive from hell, suggest a change.

The text that reads, “Born again from lies,” alongside the meaningful facial expressions of Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi), Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon), Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee), Nam Chul Woo (Jo Jae Yoon), and Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) add mystery and tension to the drama.

the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-1.j

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649514wpp/hwang-jung-eum-lee-joon-and-more-have-their-backs-against-uhm-ki-joon-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-poster

• Blob 1

Spoiler

“The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teases Return Of Jo Yoon Hee, Yoon Jong Hoon, And More

“The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teases Return Of Jo Yoon Hee, Yoon Jong Hoon, And More

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has revealed glimpses of familiar faces returning in the new season!

Spoilers

In the previous season, Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon), Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee), Nam Chul Woo (Jo Jae Yoon), and Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) decided to join forces with Matthew Lee following his threatening proposal at the season finale.

The first still features the comeback of Cha Joo Ran, who regards money as life’s greatest treasure. While she maintains peace by being on Matthew Lee’s side, the unexpected reappearance of her ex-husband will spark her endless greed once again.

Shin-Eun-Kyung-1.jpeg

Yang Jin Mo, who remained unwaveringly loyal to Matthew Lee and even went as far as entering a fake marriage with Go Myung Ji at Matthew Lee’s orders, will bring about unexpected twists as his desire to climb higher for power intensifies in the upcoming season.

Yoon-Jong-Hoon-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee), who agreed to the fake marriage with Yang Jin Mo to provide her children with a great father figure, finds her dreams of becoming the best mother figure and attaining a complete family dashed as she ends up getting hurt by Yang Jin Mo.

Jo-Yoon-Hee-1.jpeg

In the upcoming season, the corrupt police chief Nam Chul Woo will find himself complicatedly entangled with Cha Joo Ran.

Spoiler

Jo-Jae-Yoon-1.jpeg

Lastly, Kang Ki Tak (Yoon Tae Young), Min Do Hyuk’s (Lee Joon) reliable ally, will inject further tension into the drama as he begins to question the identity of Medusa, the mysterious figure who has been approaching Min Do Hyuk with a proposal for partnership.

Spoiler

Yoon-Tae-Young-1.jpeg

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649853wpp/the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teases-return-of-jo-yoon-hee-yoon-jong-hoon-and-more

• Blob 1

Spoiler

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin Transforms Into A Genius CEO Running Korea’s No. 1 Portal Site In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin Transforms Into A Genius CEO Running Korea’s No. 1 Portal Site In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has shared a sneak peek of CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin who is a new cast member for Season 2!

Lee Jung Shin transforms into Hwang Chan Sung, the CEO of SAVE, the No.1 portal site in Korea. Hwang Chan Sung was the successor to Hwangje Ilbo, one of the top three newspaper companies in Korea, but he abandoned everything and entered the portal site business, leading his company to gain No. 1 market shares above all existing portals.

The newly released stills capture the daily life of extraordinary CEO Hwang Chan Sung. The sight of Hwang Chan Sung smiling in his well-fitted suit captures attention.

Lee-Jung-Shin-01.jpeg

As the CEO of a portal site, Hwang Chan Sung’s eyes are glued to his tablet even when he is traveling.

Lee-Jung-Shin-02.jpeg

Hwang Chan Sung’s shape gaze seems to see through people’s minds, raising curiosity as to how Hwang Chan Sung will play a key role in Matthew Lee’s new plan.

Lee-Jung-Shin-03.jpeg

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1650030wpp/cnblues-lee-jung-shin-transforms-into-a-genius-ceo-running-koreas-no-1-portal-site-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

• Where's My Oppa? 1