Online Noraebang (karaoke)

spineru

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great!

Now everyone can enjoy singing Korean songs (as long as they can read HanGeul or have memorized the lyrics >_>)

what are the pets for?

could someone make a guide?

They are digital pets.

When you participate in NoRaeBang or buy coupons from them, your pet gains "experience points" and later evolve.

According to the website, the pets can be used like a massenger (like MSN or Yahoo massengers?)

If you install a program from the website, the pets jump around on the screen and say things in Korean.

You can interact with your pets (you can have more than 1. Max is 8? I think)

They can be happy or pissed at you :sweatingbullets:

Personally I don't care about my pet :P

Guest sundubu <3

uhh i just got a new mic, so i'm not using my webcam mic to record anymore... but where do i go to adjust the volume settings and stuff because now after recording, it doesn't pick up the music.

Guest JESSCHOI

HELP!

- i'm trying to download the program, but it keeps saying "error: connection with server". is anybody else getting this same problem?

When I play the song a pop up comes up saying that

This ID is already in USE. Please log in and try again.

: (

That's why I wrote.

sundubu <3: Other than adjusting the volumes as you sing,

you will have to use other programs to adjust volumes of the mp3 files.

Fly to the Sun: I don't think there is any echo effect.

But who knows? I might be wrong.

I got it to work but I have no sound. My mic works and I can hear myself but I can't hear the music. Everything's turned on and whatnot but no sound :[.

^ yea I played around with the volume and stuff and it's not muted or anything. thing is i was looking around the site and another type of karaoke thing worked and it had volume and stuff but it wasn't the same program.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blurgal35

wow so excited to come across this thread~!~! i love noraebang! i followed all the instructions but i still cannot use the program..

login.jpg

i have registered...

pop2.jpg

then i paste the player link on the same window.. it gives me this.. then it closes the window.. =(

(the box behind is the 'do u wanna close window' dialog)

did i miss a step?? whats happening? hope some1 can help me~~

Archived