Online Noraebang (karaoke)

spineru

Guest simply_dream

OMG!!!!!!! thank u for this great great great tutorial... just one question

what is the korean characters dont show up on my computer? LOL what then? like with the whole tv noraebang thing... it was work... im just looking at codes x_x which is really sad because i want to learn how to sing korean! i do have korean install in my computer, like when i go to websites i can see korean, but when i SAVE a program or something onto my computer, it doesnt really work =P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

Hmmm..I have the Korean fonts, but then it won't show..

I have Batangche, Gulimche but not the last two, I think I deleted them or something x]

Well, anyways you guys can only open the program through IE since it needs Activex so I don't think you can open it with any other web browser besides IE.

Guest flyaway01

it just shows this picture =/

tvdown.gif

that says "please wait, we're checking to see if you have the files needed for running"

uhmm so download the active x and it should start downloading

Hmmm..I have the Korean fonts, but then it won't show..

I have Batangche, Gulimche but not the last two, I think I deleted them or something x]

Well, anyways you guys can only open the program through IE since it needs Activex so I don't think you can open it with any other web browser besides IE.

That's weird. The font for the player is BaTangChae.

Why don't you download the Korean fonts I uploaded and see if they work?

Miss Joongie: The link works for me.

I had to wait 15 sec until the program poped up.

If it doesn't pop up, I recommend deleting the program and re-installing it.

that says "please wait, we're checking to see if you have the files needed for running"

uhmm so download the active x and it should start downloading

which active x?

Guest *~KrN_sWeEtHeArT~*

every time i search for a korean gasoo, nuthing shows up.

it only happens when i type in korean...><

so..i only hab one song in my favorites list..o.O

gah this is troublesome =| It looks so cool. I have everything working except the Korean font =|.. I have Korean font installed.. I even changed my nes s under Regional and language options to Korean.. I installed your fonts that I didnt have... =| But the Korean text still isnt showing up. T__T.

Mm.. Btw can someone tell me what song 77128 is? It sounds pretty T_T I was just randomly clicking around and yeah xD. But I cant evevn sing it because I dont understand boxes.. =|.

hangok.jpg

But yeah =O thanks for the tutorial flyaway01~

[edit]

xD yay. I got the digital one to work xD. But darn.o nly 2 songs.

Guest K-popMiko

That's weird. The font for the player is BaTangChae.

Why don't you download the Korean fonts I uploaded and see if they work?

The thing is I do have the Korean fonts you have in your folder and most of the other fonts you have in your folder I have it too and when I dragged Batang [which also included Batangche] it said the font was already in my folder.

HUAY ---> I also have the problem with the boxes T__T

So hard to sing!

Man... everytime I try to sign up with this, it keeps bringing me back up to the sign up page :( I don't know what's happening with this >_< Would anyone be kind enough to sign up for me? T.T

Boy, do I sound needy, lol.

Guest *~KrN_sWeEtHeArT~*

Krn_Sweetheart: download the list of the songs I put up in the first post

and see if the songs you are looking for are on the list.

If not, the program doesn't have them.

okay~ thank you ^^

Guest babee012

i tried downloading this and it worked.. but i cant read the korean on the program? i mean... i downloaded yer fonts too and everything.. i can read the korean font on the website and everything fine.. but once i download it.. the program is still in boxes and wutnot.. and the korean doesnt show up -_-

I think I know why you guys can't read Korean.

Maybe it's the unicode thing.

GO to

Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Date, time, language and regional options

-> regional and language options -> click "advanced" tab -> change the language to Korean.

This might solve the problem.

You will have to restart the computer after changing it.

Guest sundubu <3

yay it finally worked after i followed your directions and changed the unicode thing. this is so fun! i love the fact that it records an mp3 of your singing if you want to record yourself

Archived