[Upcoming Drama 2022] My Man is Cupid ➳~♥ 내 남자는 큐피드 - Jang Dong-Yoon & Nana Confrimed

Maetawinz

My Man is Cupid

➳~♥ 내 남자는 큐피드 ♥~➳

My_man_is_Cupid-a00.jpg

Drama: My Man is Cupid
Hangul: 내 남자는 큐피드 

Director : Nam Tae-Jin (Lover of red sky)
Writer: Heo Sung-Hee (One More Happy Ending)
Network: TBA

Episodes: TBA
Release Date:  2022
Runtime: TBA
Language: Korean

STORY

A fairy is hit by an arrow he shot himself. He falls in love with a woman.

(Source: Asianwiki)

CAST

abc8d255714b3b8e4732520934e4e821.jpg

Jang Dong-Yoon as Cheon Sang-Hyeok

A charismatic fairy, who easily makes woman fall in love with him.

500 years ago, his wings were burned. To restore his wings,

he went through 27 metamorphosis. On his 28th time, he gets involved with Oh Baek-Ryun

Nana-Im_Jin-A-p1.jpg

Nana as Oh Baek-Ryun

A veterinarian and she works at an animal clinic. She is a pretty woman.

She has had many men fall in love with her because of her attractiveness.

Whenever these men got into a romantic relationship with her,

they always had a near-death experience and would then runaway from her.

Because of the bad luck, Oh Baek-Ryun is not dating anyone,

but she badly wants to meet a man of fate.

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] My Man is Cupid ➳~♥ 내 남자는 큐피드 - Jang Dong-Yoon & Nana Confrimed

NEWS

Jang Dong Yoon And Nana Confirmed For New Fantasy Romance Drama By “Lovers Of The Red Sky” Director

Jang Dong Yoon And Nana Confirmed For New Fantasy Romance Drama By “Lovers Of The Red Sky” Director

Jan 7, 2022
by E. Cha

It’s official: Jang Dong Yoon and After School’s Nana will be starring together in an exciting new romance drama!

On January 7, it was confirmed that the two actors would be playing the leads in the upcoming drama “My Man Is Cupid” (literal translation). Helmed by “Lovers of the Red Sky” and “Switch” director Nam Tae Jin, the drama will tell the story of a fairy who falls in love after being shot by his own arrow.

Jang Dong Yoon will star as Chun Sang Hyuk, a fairy who is stuck on Earth after having burned his own wings 500 years ago. In his attempts to recover his lost wings, he has taken on 28 different forms during his time on Earth. Unable to forget his first love, the frosty Chun Sang Hyuk has built an impregnable wall around his heart that no women can get through—but all that changes when he accidentally shoots himself with his own arrow.

Meanwhile, Nana will star in the drama as Oh Baek Ryun, a veterinary surgeon whose beauty has tons of men falling for her at first sight. However, whenever she gets involved with someone, they seem to wind up facing a life-threatening crisis—which leads her to eventually swear off dating altogether.

The producers of the upcoming drama commented, “‘My Man Is Cupid’ will be like an oasis for viewers that have been thirsting for a character-based fantasy romance that they can fall head over heels for.”

They went on, “Please show a lot of interest in ‘My Man Is Cupid,’ a romance about overcoming destiny that will make viewers’ hearts flutter as it sweeps through the desolate everyday lives of 2022.”

“My Man Is Cupid” is currently scheduled to premiere sometime in 2022.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

• 1 year later...