Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

@POF: oh, i see, well, i'm still sure he still can charm even the superiors in his training, after all, he's already the representative for his batch, right? ;) anyway, i'm just so proud looking at him as in that soompi news, somehow he looks so much younger

u've come a long way for sending him off. will be looking forward for more fanacc

btw, is junghoon-sshi the manager who also got thai fan club? so he's the one who u think close with heechul, eh? i thought kibum-sshi is the one closer to him but i haven't seen him lately, maybe he's already retired ...

unexpectedly, watch kbsworld today, got mubank rerun where he ruffled his hair, then open concert where he shook his head so fast till his hair gone wild, i'm contented.

Guest PetalOfFlame

btw, is junghoon-sshi the manager who also got thai fan club? so he's the one who u think close with heechul, eh? i thought kibum-sshi is the one closer to him but i haven't seen him lately, maybe he's already retired ...

Umm..JunghoonShii also has Thai fans, but it seems that he's just joined SJ manager team not long...(the oldest pic of him with SJ is just in the early Jan 2011.) Leeteuk even forgot his name when he said thanks to all SJ managers when they won an award in a Music Show..lol. He may not the closest one, but I guessed that their relationship is a kind of friend-like because he's just 1-2 years older than our 83-line, which is different from other managers... (Honestly, I haven't known that there's another manager who kept talking with Heechul during work or went out for drink together like JunghoonShii did..=___=. I think that for Heechul, he's more like friend than manager-hyung. In fact, he made me think of his relationship with Deffcon..lol.)

If people talked about SJ manager who has so many Thai fans, I think that they means SeunghwanShii. He is the manager who has the first&biggest fanbase in Thailand for sure..lol.. (He always came with Siwon when he had CF shooting in Thailand.. and it turned out that after they came to Thailand together for a few times..fans followed the manager instead of our Siwon..=___=..) By the way, SeunghwanShii wasn't with SJ anymore, but he still went to sent Heechul at the army.

KibumShii is also closed to him, but he wasn't with SJ since 2008. I thought he moved to SNSD..(but I don't know where's him now.) My friend told that the manager who's closest to Heechul is Tak manager..(sorry, I can't remember his name..can remember only his last name..Orz..) He was a youngest one in the manager team at the start, but now he's the eldest.

More pic from the restaurant

Heechul_petaleyejung.jpg

and the banner in this pic

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3770/110901report10.jpg

belongs to Yuri9doo :).

oh, u mean daebin-sshi? i think he's the one i know as (used-to-be) the youngest

so, there's a lot of rotation for manager in SM, i see. i used to think the prince manager is dedicated to seunghwan, turns out it's for the new member junghoon, so, no wonder i haven't seen seunghwan-sshi for a while. but, seriously? following him over siwon? LOL

wanyway, what a day for us, after the army group pic, SM finally releases heenim's farewell message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0RAFLCOhQE&feature=youtu.be

english translation from allkpop:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/sm-entertainment-reveals-kim-heechuls-farewell-video-message

i don't think i can change person i'd like, heenim blush.gif see u again!

really can't stop staring at his group pic, oh my, he's getting more handsome, if it's even possible

he's really living up to his Space Big Star, mr #1 on firearm training ^_^

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/09/news-kim-heechul-placed-first-in.html

Guest PetalOfFlame

oh, u mean daebin-sshi? i think he's the one i know as (used-to-be) the youngest

No..not TaebinShii.. I know TaebinShii, but I haven't known TakManager before until my friend pointed him out when we went to send Heechul...XD.

following him over siwon? LOL

lol...Yeah...Orz.. SeunghwanShii couldn't do much for protecting or taking care the artists when they came to Thailand because he was followed by Thai fans as well as the artists were...lol. I've heard that one of TVXQ's ex-manager also has many fans, and some Thai fans followed 4-minutes's&Shinee's managers without paying attention on the artists...lol. (In fact.., SeunghwanShii's dressing style is quite good even when comparing with other SJ members, while Siwon's style is a bit..uhh..I think it's improved in these days, but still so informal...=___=. (wearing only vest and shorts and sandal...sth. like that...) Many Thai people who don't know SJ before and saw them together for the first time at the CF location thought that SeunghwanShii was the artist, not Siwon...Orz...)

So proud of our Heenim...he may practice his shooting skill from games..? :P..(the next one taking this place in the boot camp in the future may be our game-addicted magnae..lol.)

oh, the one they always address as tak-sama then

but if we speak about manager, so sulli's crush on f(x) manager has a reason after all, some of them are good looking, i suppose

so, speaking of the man himself, u're right, POF, as that above soompi news, boom not only taking over youngstreet but also his other show, surprisingly, not radio star (yet) but secret!

as for radio star, again, so in love with these 200 eps special, he blends so well with jung jaehyung, lee jook & john park. i think they have a bit of horror theme but as always, ended up as a gag :lol:

cuts from the latest eps but i suggest u to watch the whole thing, i don't know why the uploader put secret as the title LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8zSv_rtZ8&feature=player_embedded

commemorate song for 200 eps (my guess, the lyric is funny?), they each got envelope contain their lines on this song, all MC & guests sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Qs6VbvTcw

next week, we'd have farewell eps for army thing, so, guess who's the guest ... boom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CER5b5-I-KE

so grateful that the army has been releasing his new pics almost everyday :wub:

i follow their twitter and my oh my, the army tends to follow back!

@KATC_ARMY

Guest PetalOfFlame

but if we speak about manager, so sulli's crush on f(x) manager has a reason after all, some of them are good looking, i suppose

In fact.., I've known that some of SM managers were their trainees befores, but they hadn't debuted until they're too old.... and then they became artist managers... (It's a clear reason that why they're so good looking..lol.)

Someone also said that Leeteuk, Heechul and Victoria also debuted at the criteria age.. that is if they hadn't debuted for a bit longer than they really did, they wouldn't debut as artists, but would become managers. (I can imagin of Leeteuk or Victoria manager..., but honestly...Heechul manager hyung is a bit....I wonder how the artists under his supervisation would be treated...lol.)

The army is so sweet...keep updating his boot camp life for us....:D.

Oh..my friend found this from some where...

Not only ELF... but this SONE and many more, and fans from other fandoms will miss you too Heechul :)

Ah..SONE must miss a guy who always imitates their beloved SNSD dance steps.. I bet that Wonderful&Primadonna will miss him as well..and yes..,many more fandoms will miss him..>___<. I'm so happy to know that he's loved by so many&various kind of fans.

ah, so that's why some of them are good looking but i think heechul already debuted as an actor, right? even if he stop, i don't think he would take that manager option anyway, but it will be VERY interesting to see what manager heechul would be like gyahahahahahaha

i've just realise how space big star he is after he's leaving in the army. aside from sones (snsd), i read some other fandom also miss him a lot.

most of it because he's been very generous to share selcas with their stars so they'd keep updated.

reminds me of how SISTAR fans gave him food support as a thank you gift, he's been giving them sneak peak of dasom before their official comeback.

as for wonderful, look at the newest video from the army, heechul purposely put sohee's pic behind him :lol: such a loyal fanboy!

Super Junior, Kim Hee-Chul enjoys the memorable Choo-Seok at KATC!

if u can't watch the video like me, here's the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmDiK_GjZo&feature=youtu.be

cr: heefever@youtube

i must say, he's looking a lot healthier in the army :wub:

btw, i just bumped into link containing full engsub of band of brothers! eps 1-2 done by ELSUBS while eps 3-12 done by sujufam substeam

i've seen it on youtube before but never get to see engsub for eps 11 & 12

http://sujufam.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82

so thankful for this vietnamese site for finishing this project

btw, if some of the links dead, go here who has been compiling SJ's shows

holyshisus.tumblr.com

i combined 3 parts into full one eps using windows movie maker, very simple

• 2 weeks later...

don't feel bad sid, me too blush.gif

above all, it's a very different kind of song, i personally love this teaser with this orchestra feel and strong string section :wub:

but when heechul did kim janghoon's signature high kick, can't help to remember kyuhyun's flying shoes of his low kick at SJ foresight with kim janghoon :lol:

forgot, teaser said sept 26th 12 pm KST, so tonight it is!

the one we can always count on punctuality, videos & pics updated on KATC blog!

he's becoming their PR. i love it, very interesting interview & army even put english summary

http://blog.daum.net/katc/564

sneak peak of today's update:

uri mr 2-101 ^_^

zogj8j.jpg

cleaning gun. fan letters coming. life of space big star kekekeke as sid & i notice, we assume it's his crutches lean on the closet. so glad his leader tone down his pride to use it when needed

2a7bm6e.jpg

space big star and his broom, a very colorful one, i must say

e7mslz.jpg

want to thank especially to snsd's sunny, taeyeon and seohyun! never thought magnae is that close to him. and of course sulli, seriously, when i read about sulli's hardship at sony event, i was like, oh, too bad ur oppa can't console u ...

to those who can't watch video from daum, here's the youtube link

110926 KATC on Kim Heechul talks about KATC

Guest rosidahomar

thanks to KATC for updating him everyday. tomorrow is his last day. Heenim in KATC, i have a mix feeling of it.. i dono? all his pic, he doesn't look that happy. not sure weather he's really not happy, not allow to show his super happy or what.. im assuming, that is army centre not a korean bizz so u must act like one lorgh..

from the interview, i must say this! Kim Heechul is a man who think too much!!!!!! he worried about everything... glad at the end, he realize that he's a human too. just drop all the pride... just tell them if you are sick, u can't continue.. but proud of him he manage to go through all this till the last day.

waiting for his last interview clip tomorrow... after that i dono where to get his update anymore :( :(

^ of course by now u have the answers of your questions above, sid LOL

he wondered how the pics came out because fans kept commenting he looks happy, healthy, etc

well, first of all, his pics came out so fine.

i'm not saying he's not happy but he's just tired.

but i am one of the fans who said he looked healthier (not with oppa, though ;) )

regular pattern of living, eat 3 times a day & actually sleep at night, he has to admit that he IS healthier in KATC :wub:

i just hope he'll maintaining this pattern in these 23 months.

http://blog.daum.net/katc/577

Engsub KATC: Heechul's Last Interview

as for today, ah, really space big star, so many medias reporting his first day at work.

btw, if anyone can explain, did the army give chocopie? it's just dynamic duo inserted chocopie on their special rap for heechul at radio star, and now heechul mentioned about receiving chocopie every week ^_^

next week we still have heechul on radio star!

heenim covering his pimple on sungmin's selca

107tnhi.jpg

Guest rosidahomar

ahhh.. his first day of job swarmed by fans and reporters. hopefully it's only on his first day... still remember my first day had to report to state head quarters first. kekekekeke. palpitation!! lets hope for the best for Heechul. fighting!!!

let's just hope it only happened one time an monday will be more peaceful for heenim

his platoon leader sent message on SJ official website!

[Trans] 30Sep2011 Kim Heechul's military group leader's message on Suju's official website - <Number 101 trainee, Kim Heechul! You worked hard>

Heechul ah, you worked hard for the 4 weeks! Training days became very interesting and happy because of you. I don't know where I should go to express my gratitude, so i came here. Haha. Actually, I wasn't very familiar with Suju and Kim Heechul became you came into the training centre. You let me know more about a popular singer with real abilities. You will start work as a civil service personnel tomorrow. You must be healthy! I'm looking forward to your cool return 2 years later! I can feel that although you're cheerful on the outside, you're actually very worried about the future. I think that you worried about your leg the most right? You must receive treatment for it well. Everyone in the training centre, who spent time with the universe big star, is looking forward to seeing a more handsome artiste! Oh!! You forgot to give me an autographed CD.. Hmm.. I will remember it. Haha. Next year, which Suju member will come? Haha. Will he become my team member... Should I go and apply to be Suju's dedicated team leader? Haha. Kim Heechul, fighting!

Korean-Chinese trans: 梦希_ @ weibo

Chinese-English trans: @heequeenTing

:wub:

the man who brings joy and happiness everywhere.

this thing is one of the thing that reminded me of many sunbaenim ever spoke of him, like when JYP made a comeback and heechul's antiques helped him feels more relax. that is the one missing on the performance of kim janghoon with yesung. i'm glad shindong joined with eunhyuk because that helps a lot

today is the last secret episode on kbs world for heechul's appearance.

saw boom talking about other celebrities during army, i somehow happy he's the only celebrity on his batch

Guest PetalOfFlame

[Trans] Blog entry from trainee who was in the same camp as Heechul in the same period of time.

Honestly, my coursemates also didn't expect ourselves to have such good evaluation of Kim Heechul.

Kim Heechul really had 7 nails in his leg and was assessed to be civil service personnel because of the operation. This is not what he wanted.

Kim Heechul definitely thought of going into navy handsomely like Hyun Bin, and increase his popularity in the society. But he doesn't have good body condition like Hyun Bin, so he can't do that. As an artiste who survives on popularity, he must have thought about that.

Seems like I am biased towards Kim Heechul, but people will only believe in truth after hearing the truth. So will tell the truth.

Although I am not in the same dorm and group as Kim Heechul (Kim Heechul is Company 2, 101 and I'm Company 3, 32), but I have never seen him complaining about the tough work.

I saw him cleaning the canteen table with a cloth and going forward to lighten the atmosphere before activities.

He could have used his social status to avoid such troublesome work. Moreover, he's under SM Entertainment, Lee Sooman should be able to do this (let him avoid such hardwork) easily. But Kim Heechul still bent his back and cleaned the table seriously.

Those people, who said that he used money to be a civil service personnel and said that he pretended to be serious during trainings because there're cameras, are really disappointing.

Korean-Chinese translation: 清水凉日

Chinese-English translation: @heequeenTing

I feel so proud of him...>____<.. Going to Navy..? It reminded me about his job as a safeguard in a swimming pool before he debuted... :rolleyes: ..Feel a bit pity for him that he couldn't do as he thought.

Guest 5hinee_G1rl

He went for a little while and I already miss him. Wish he would come back! Everyone seems to be leaving. Why is that? Well, I know they're old...

yeah, i miss him so much, too, it's inevitable, but still :(

i'm his fans since the end of 2009, so not long after, he got twitter. he's pretty much updated a lot so i can still spazz over him even though he didn't have many appearances.

and i think he used to be updated on his cyworld, too, so, yeah, it's gonna be a long winding road for us

when i watched inkigayo yesterday, i was like, ah, simon d is having a promo, next week ft island will be there, would be awesome if the chocoball can get together, and turned out he's there after all! :wub:

23sxbgz.jpg

from @heechulfacts

now, as i'll be having a thousand times, i am now watching i love you ten million times, used to see heechul's cut only but now i'm drawn to this drama, and see him got beaten up by his mom & aunt ^_^

i do wonder if he still lives at SJ's dorm, i see donghae already got his own apartment, i'm in between, wants him to have his own space, too, or live in dorm with all the security ...

btw, one more project to wait for, orange caramel's shanghai romance!

edited:

Written by a person who is in the same group as Heechul

“When we said the word ‘idol’, he will show that he is a star. After knowing Heechul for a long time, i found out that he is a cheerful and funny person. Because his number in army is 101, he sleeps nearest to the exit door. He doesnt have any sleeping habit and sleeps very soundly. He might turn here and there because he was too tired. He also sleeps straight and sweetly, he doesnt snores too. Maybe because most of the army people sleeps turning here and there, he followed.” it is written by a person who is in the same group as Heechul.

Source: Korea Network, panpan0927

Translated by: Joelnnyl at HeechulSJFacts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

trans of sid's posted pic:

[#TRANS] Noh Kwangjun Cyworld with Heechul

자랑좀 해야지 히히

I needed to brag about this a little hihi

희철이형과 함께한 5일간 교양교육 룰루~

For 5 days i’ve been with Heechul Hyung having Liberal Education

첨엔 어색어색하더니만

At first all we did was just awkwardness

어느새 말도섞고 교육도 열심열심

Then we talked different things and mingled with each other then we trained hard

사진 올려도 되냐고 조심스레 물어봤더니

I also asked him carefully if it was okay for me to upload a photo of him

막 올리라며ㅋㅋㅋ 쏘쿨남

and said i canㅋㅋㅋ such a cool guy

Source: 노광준 Cyworld

Translated Korean to English: @mimilovemicky of heechulfacts.tumblr.com

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS.

i think he sat right next to him? concluding from their ID number ^_^

finally he's showing a little bit of his growing hair

tumblr_lva205jazY1qfu36c.jpg