Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest PetalOfFlame

^Here you are...:)

M&D – 뭘봐 (Close Ur Mouth) Lyrics with eng trans

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Just wait, Stay Still. It’s not really shocking news. Smile

Saying that you’re leaving because you love me isn’t really fun.

(OK fine) Should I dance?

(OK Got it) Should I rap?

(OK Good Choice Girl) Should it be Rock?

By myself, get off get off get off

(What are you looking at) There are plenty of girls who are looking for me

(What are you looking at) There are no men chasing you

(What are you looking at) That’s the difference between me and you

Still go? That’s great (oh) Bye Bye Bye

Just Wait, you can’t hold me down. You wouldn’t be able to reach me even if you wanted to slap me.

Put your hand down, don’t cry and just move to the side

(OK Got it) Should I rap?

(OK Good Choice Girl) Should it be Rock?

Still go? That’s great (oh) Bye Bye Bye

(OK got it) Should I rap?

(OK Good Choice Girl)

Should it be Rock?

(What are you looking at) I don’t have time to meet with you

(What are you looking at) During that time, with other girls

(What are you looking at) Even if you say that I’m a bad boy, I

That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye

Still, you want me to go?

That’s great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye

You got it?

Close your mouth, get off yeah

KOREAN LYRICS:

Just Wait 좀 가만있어봐 별로 충격적인 얘긴 아니야 웃어

사랑해서 떠난단 그 말은 재미없잖아

(OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까

(OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까

(OK Good Choice Girl) Rock으로 해줄까?

내가 알아서 Get Off Get Off Get Off

(뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아

(뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지

(뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아

그래도 가? That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye

Just Wait 날 잡을 순 없지 뺨을 때리려고 해도 닿지 않을걸

손 내리고 울지 말고 그냥 비켜주면 돼

(OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까

(OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까

(OK Good Choice Girl) Rock으로 해줄까?

내가 알아서 Get Off Get Off

(뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아

(뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지

(뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아

그래도 가? That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye

(OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까

(OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까

(OK Good Choice Girl)

Rock으로 해줄까?

내가 알아서 Get off Get off Get off

(뭘봐) 너랑 만날 시간은 없어

(뭘봐) 그 시간엔 다른 여자들

(뭘봐) 나쁜 남자라 욕하든 뭐라 해도 난

(뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아

(뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지

(뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아

그래도 가?

You got it?

Close ur mouth get off yeah

Source: naver

Translated by: Jee @ sup3rjunior.com

Shared by: Heechul-Petals.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS ONLY!!

I've made an OPV for his YS leaving..:)..after posted it, I realized that there are some mistake in the lyrics and processing..:(...will improve it next time...:P.

[OPV]Waiting[for the end of YS] by Kagaribi@HCTF

Please credit: Kagaribi no Hanabira@HeeChulThailandFanclub for re-uploading. This OPV was made for the end of SBS Kim Heechul's Youngstreet. All pics used in the OPV are from all events about Youngstreet, taken from the radio official website, captured from the broadcasted clip, and taken by petals. The song "Waiting" is the song that I composed&recorded by myself, dedicating for Kim Heechul.

^ so many memories in youngstreet, so sad in the end siwon never come to youngstreet, he was hospitalized when suju came for 4jib promo

as usual, friday is noraebang day, he sang a very sad song and finally asked to dim the light so we won't see him in tears :(

YS 24062011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ktJ_PgX4E&feature=feedu

cr: milkcine@youtube

what a day friday is, he went to guerilla date in the afternoon in such a happy tone and maybe that's why the emotion got loose at night in youngstreet

fancam on lotte world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswQyi5AoYA&feature=related

cr: superjuniorcom

i put engsub link of guerilla date on suju thread

on a happier note, i got chilled when i saw those birthday ads on busses and subway in seoul from chinese petals, they are incredible

so i am super glad some of them must've met him on lotte world ^_^

@pof: u should join that m&d contest!

so, sunday turned out to be laugh and cry together, after all, just like he tweeted earlier :(

his friends managed to go there, aside from jungmo who's a regular guest on sunday, jay (TRAX) and park heebon were also there

and M&D sang bit live of close ur mouth along with acoustic of Aing ... OMG

honestly, i'm not really digging close ur mouth but after hear the live version, i love it, sigh, rock isn't supposed to have autotunes, i guess ...

last broadcast of kim heechul's youngstreet

close ur mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjmMf_OV-Zk&feature=related

Aing ♡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHS6twM9kZM&feature=feedu

warning: may cause tears over flow, or in my case, choked up

110626 Young Street Dear HeeChul DJ Last Day..^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGjgSC_gjk&feature=related

all credit to milkcine at youtube

i love the Aing so much, here's the mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?kaz1chb4aqxo2sp

will be looking forward for his duet with hongki on immortal song 2 ^_^

Guest PetalOfFlame

Heebon also left messages in her Twitter about Heechul...cute Noona...;).

That bastard that signified the difficult times in my 20s! = I came back from the last recording of Kim Heechul's Youngs. I am sad and moved that my flowing tears...It felt like I was losing and I wanted to look strong that I came out of the studio andㅠ.ㅠ Good job~ punk!

Every year, when it's that bastard's birthday. No....Every time when we need something from each other, we callㅡ,.ㅡ;; I tell him grow up!! as my way of wishing him well...But it's Kim Heechul when he's immuature....sigh~~I don't even want to think about mature Kim Heechul~ It would be like negative Hongchul oppa!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Heebon Twitter

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Guest princesscinderella

ah i cried when i saw him singing last friday in ys.. he's trying his best not to cry but he failed..

he has such a nice voice! i love that song,.. i think he should sing more ballads like that..

if i'm not mistaken, the title of that song is 1000 days by lee seung hwan.. heenim loves singing his songs..

i'm so sad because ys ended.. i'm gonna miss heenim's live singing and dancing..

i'll miss his personal stories about his daily life and about the other suju members..

he cried during his last broadcast, poor hee! he'll surely miss doing his radio show..

glad to know that he decided to push through with the m&d promotions.. i hope they'll appear in music shows soon..

btw, he'll sing a duet with hongki in immortal songs 2..

now that ys ended, i'm looking forward to seeing him in more variety shows..

i also hope that he'll have more parts in their 5jib..^_^

Guest PetalOfFlame

Ah..I forgot to post this one..it's so touching.

[110626/FANAACOUNT]#ThanksHeeDJ On the last day of Youngstreet, it was raining very heavily. When Heenim was in his car, he opened the *roof window n popped out his head. He waved to the fans who had been there to support him on his last day on YS. Many fans kept their umbrellas n stood under the rain with Heenim. How sweet........ ♡

Cr: 希君天下Joy via weibo / translated by: @athenna0925 at HeechulSJFacts

The regular must-do thing for foreign petals when they went to Korea is waiting for him at the SBS gate at 10pm to see Heechul came out of the building. He always greeted his petals every day..I'm sure that there were not any nights without petals waiting for him. They went there even it's rain or snow so heavily.., but they don't have a chance to do that any more..*sigh*.

Edited: Oh..I've just seen the news that it's officially announced that now Junhyung&Hara are dating..I wonder that Heechul knew it before he&Hara MCing together in Dream Concert or not.. :rolleyes: . (Now 2 of Chocoball members have officially announced girlfriends...who'll be the next?? lol.)

Guest rosidahomar

oooo... Hara's bf is 1 of chocoball too? the one with the weird dance in M&D,s MV.. ok 'nod..nod..nod'

^ yeah, heechul also danced to b2st's breath on the video LOL

@POF: oh my, i remember u shared ur story when u came to youngstreet back then, he's so considerate on the fans who'd waited for him, eh

funny thing is, he's back on the radio world very quick, at least, as a guest, to promote the rookie band, M&D

sooo loving his interaction with eunhyuk's dog, choco, like this one shared by sid

heechul on sukira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZVP-diRic&feature=related

another funny thing, he said he came to sukira because leeteuk's having a birthday and will do a cake throwing thing when it's time (midnight) at the dorm, but as we all know, turned out he went for bike riding with son dambi, extremely exhausted, kept calling son dambi is a devil :lol:

of all the girls surrounded him, i honestly really really like heedambi ^_^

anyway, seeing all those pics from ss3 photobook, can't help myself, finally ordering one, too ... bye bye money ...

edited:

on today's secret, he dance samba and called the comedian oppa LOL the comedian was the one guesting together on happy together old version (2007, i think)

and i can't believe i saw lady hee hee on tv, korean tv, felt so proud of uri heechulie :wub:

Guest PetalOfFlame

@RrongRrong People wondered whether he'll treat them in the same way as he treats SsamDi&LadyJane couple or not...lol. It's so funny to see Heechul teasing about their relationship once in a while...:P. (I'm a bad girl...lol.)

@Sid..I like HeeDambi, too....dunno why...:P. (Yeah...it gave absolutely different feeling from another famous couple of him..you know whom I mean..lol.)

Oh...so Leeteuk's birthday night ended up with Heechul cycling with Dambi..O_o...I forgot that it's in the same night...lol.

Guest rosidahomar

so many Heechul things nowadays.. I love it. Him with rookie group M&D... hahahaha. can't wait to watch them perform live. Leeteuk,s birthday past already.. Heechul's coming soon. aaaah... I wont forget today''s.. happy birthday to our ahjumma!! Rrongrrong!!!! happy birthday to you...

thank u sid ^_^

i just love july, aside from my birthday, heechul's birthday coming up next, too

and it's definitely not a bad sight seeing mr july with red umbrella on kyochon calendar, he is my entertainer

as he said, M&D will be more on radio show than regular music program on tv

he's already on 2 o'clock date, love his answers, as always

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2011/07/eng-sub-110701-2-oclock-date-heechul.html

tomorrow, wednesday july 6th, he'll be on sbs sohyun park's radio show, 6pm kst, i think it's prerecorded since the pictures already came out, it's the radio show before youngstreet -sigh-

then shimshimtapa with shindong 12am kst aka midnight, not sure if it's bora or not, i think it is

i remember him on sstp with jo sungmo, he felt more relax there because it's a midnight show :lol:

thursday, july 7th, M&D will perform in collab with UV on 2011 Mnet 20's Choice Awards, 6pm to 9pm kst

after that they (M&D) will go straight to sukira at 10pm kst for proper promotion

we can see the mnet award show because they broadcast it live on youtube and facebook

but i can't, it means 4pm and i'll still be working by that time

just gonna have to see sukira, then, timing's more convenient for me, and sooo happy it's bora

and OMG! forever grateful that super junior's image is guys next door, so we get this natural/daily activities concept from smtown paris, or to me, this is more like, "intimate" concept :lol:

i wonder if the pink brief heechul wore on the first pic is one of siwon's gift :wub:

5904896241_8805486de2_b.jpg

5904897157_f9252efa0c_b.jpg

Credit: W Korea Official Website

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

want this magazine blush.gif

Guest jae_hee

WOOOOW :w00t: at the last pic..it so good to see him intimately. I can imagine how he wake up everyday

lately..the days full with kim heechul..i just come here to know more and more..cant wait for tomorrow!!yes M&D live..after hearing close ur mouth..WOWWW..it really heechul style.I love it so much...the rock version suit him..the ballad also after i here aing live..wow!!he really great.After that, aing been my last song before i sleep..so i can dream him.haks!!! :lol:

^ u are so right, july is definitely his month, he's everywhere! not complaining, of course, but really. lots of dose of heechul nowadays, very happy :wub:

as if the ones from w magazine isn't enough to kill us all, M&D also appeared on high cut magazine, is it like an SM magazine? cause every artists they have must have many spots there, i notice

u can see his and jungmo's at soompi news above, if a man can rock polkadot AND paper hat, u just know he's awesomely high fashion like that ^_^

as always, his interview is forever blunt, english translation of high cut magazine by sujuism.blogspot.com

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2011/07/interview-high-cut-magazine-m-interview.html

his duet with hongki win #1 at immortal song 2! many people commented on others chose singers known from great vocals, thus chose ballad songs, but hongki chose his hyung! i am forever grateful for hongki to ask heechul as his partner

hongki with heechul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKDoyYBSYE&feature=feedf

result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIuyMV45tkE&feature=player_embedded

u can read english translation at the top comment, when hongki called heechul about their win, he didn't believe it, too

then he tweeted about that:

@Heedictator: I’m really thankful to Hongki who believes in me and proposed the duet to me. Saying “Hyung you sing well!!” Hongki gave me confidence. That’s right I sing well. It’s just that I didn’t like to sing because of a trauma. Even my rap is sick*. Kyakyakyakya~ I’m the Universe!!!!

cr: @pastakyu on sj-world.net

like he said, life is very funny, indeed, along with that awesome selca :w00t: http://twitpic.com/5nh605

last night, feels like he's celebrating his birthday with fans, replying their mentions again, i honestly felt how intimate he is to the fans, especially the ones who wrote in hangul

but thanks to jin young park, he ended up having a birthday bash with sangchu and chun myung hoon

5921339348_438d28994f_z.jpg

@Heedictator: Though it was aimed to have the weird concept, you can’t even tell who it is kk It’s ok though we know that I’m good looking anyway!! Thank you~ @ followjyp: Heechulie’s birthday^^ congrats~ twitpic.com/5nnqru

cr: @sj_market

and to top it off, lady gaga commented on how amazing lady hee hee! probably the best birthday gift ever, such a perfect timing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xNY1nD7pI&feature=player_embedded

happy birthday kim heechul!

keep being an awesome person just the way you are and with lover or loner, many happy returns :D

his birthday speech

It’s the Universe’s greatest star Kim Heechul’s birthday. Pikachukachukachu~ I want to thank my parents the most and many thanks and love to those who like me. I’ll be an even cooler Kim Heechul! – saying this I’m at home. I want to have a birthday party with a girlfriend at least once.. ㅠㅠ

cr: @sj_market

Guest PetalOfFlame

@RrongRrong Highcut isn't related to SM. It's a kind of extremely cheap entertainment newspaper that is easily found in Korea. (Just 500Won..:P.) Sometimes there's an Interview&Pics of Korean artists, but it's just a small part of the mag. I remembered that it's full of many advertisements in it...

Congratulations for Hongki...:).. Even the committee said before that the partner wouldn't be considerated for scoring..., but I don't think that we can say that Heechul didn't take any account in the duet Victory...:)... I smell the big Chocoball party for Heechul's birthday and Hongki-Heechul's victory....lol.

Ah..finally..a bit late, but I've finished it... Happy Birthday Heechul...^ ^.

The compilation of photos from all Petals around the world in 2011. Chiewyong's photo from SS3 Singapore also included..;). (I've mentioned her in Twitter.)

Moreover.., as I've commented here that Chinese petals from LoveChul will gather in Seoul during his birthday and I guessed that they may have some special plan from celebrating his birthday... My friend has just told that today, a big group of Chinese Petals from LoveChul&Heehouse will gather at Apgujeong..(where SM building located..) It's beyond what I've thought...they're 2 of biggest Heechul's fansites in China... I'm waiting for a news that what will they do...:).

Guest rosidahomar

Im kinda shock knowing that they won the Immortal song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriesly?

after watching their cut- felt so sad watching Heechul struggling hard practicing that song. '"Hajimaa...lalalalalalla" cut!!! again "Hajima...lalalala" cut!!! again..

awwwwwwww..poor Heechul. really wanna read eng sub for this ep...

Have u ever see Heechul lack of confidence like this.. poor u.. singing never his feveret lorh.. did he almost give up and wanna call Yesung? Im just guessing here since they mention yesung and look like Heechul wanna give up already

Look like they are under dog couple in this episode. but the end result surprising everyone huh? I can't denied the other contestant are much stronger and powerful. but i think Hongchul 's performance that attract audience heart.. and i love it so much when underdog win!!! the glory of course taste different! congratz again for Heechul and Happy bestday!!!

Guest PetalOfFlame

^I think he also had the same kind of unconfidence when he dueted with Youngpa in SBS Inki day..lol. They may mention Yesung because Yesung is the one of SJ who joined Immortal Song before..?

Guest rosidahomar

(ENG) 110709 Immortal Song 2 Hongki , Heechul Cut (YUMI)

cr: PETALyumi@ YT

I adore his hard work. good job Honchul :)

Guest rosidahomar

arghhhhhhhhhh.. can't wait for heechul's teaser pic. m so worried seeing his latest pic that he tweet. call me pervert or what but obviously his body changing.. i do no, can see fullness of his chest dy. argh.. can't imagine. he'll look weird because his face is very small. Heechul-ah, u better be good..

Guest PetalOfFlame

^Sid...don't be that serious...I think that his chest seems fuller than usual (and also larger when compare to his head.) Because he took the pic from the lower side...(and you know..his chest which is closer seems bigger, and his head which is farther seems smaller...) I don't think that he seems so much different from usual... (At least I try to be optimistic...well... :ph34r: ..)

it is really hard to be optimistic by now, i mean, heechul can pull it off just about everything, thanks to his androgynous look.

avant garde, high fashion, even pure silliness, he can rock it.

i think what i fear for is about this too-village people-YMCA concept thing, if u know what i mean

as for this macho machul ... :lol: he seems to enjoy it so now i'm just enjoying his enthusiasm over this muscle thing

btw, i love sm & mnet settle their problem because M&D get to beatles code, he's so familiar with the MC so everything went great,

even though i don't understand (except parts from the news about his traumatic crack voice), seems like it's a sarcastically funny show, almost like radio star concept

and he get to be there with fellow rainbow romance star, though i think he's not close to him than with jung eui chul

some said chocoball's come to play will air tonight but others said it's next week, guess i'll have to check tonight after all

@heechulfacts (from @specialjungsu) said no teaser pic today because today will be the funeral of siwon's grandmother, so we have to be more patience to wait for machul

i think either he or siwon would be the last teaser, most likely him, and he can't stand the excitement, too, thus why he tweeted his own teaser pic ^_^

edited: if u haven't seen soompi news above, go see the who wore it best: backpack edition, uri heechul-ie is in it :lol:

we know how much he loves his fanmade handbag, only time he wore a backpack is that donation school backpack from chinese petals :wub: