Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

^So you think that "a man next door" doesn't have the literal meaning, but it's a kind of an idiom..? I wonder that how can it be the secret that all casts voted that they want to know if it means Heechul himself...may be a kind of weird behavior that he did in the dorm..???

The more I think about it, I'm thinking that the "man next door" is Eeteuk. After all, Eeteuk is literally "next door" inside the dorm.

As for why the cast would vote that they wanted to see that, it's because all they get is the words on a board and "the man next door" appears interesting. They don't know what it refers to, just like us. They are just making a guess to what sounds interesting to them from all the other "secrets."

The latest news about the show is that one of the secrets revealed about Heechul is from Sangchu from Mighty Mouth.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011061017081406299&outlink=2&SVEC

Sangchu revealed that he set up Heechul on a blind date to which Heechul said he doesn't recall :)

Guest PetalOfFlame

^Ah..I see.. but from their dorm structure, it isn't that literal..lol. It should be 'opposite' in stead of 'next'..lol, but well..I guessed that if Shindong and his manager hyung don't regularly live in their room in the dorm which is literally 'next' to Heechul's bedroom. (I'm still not sure that which room the manager lives in because he isn't the manager who lived with Shindong in 2009.) Leeteuk may be the only one person who live in the same dorm with him..:).

From SM official youtube:

@Heechul_Petals: [sMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS] Don't Don - Super Junior (Heechul singing in english) :

He's so outstanding... :D .

thank u! i'm so going to friall right now

and what can i say, whether he's behind the drum set or rapping out, he's just hot, yes, even with that messy hairdo :wub:

since he IS the prince of france in ss3, i know he'd prepared something for paris, i just didn't know that that means lady hee hee showed up with the "girl next door" teukiyonce :lol:

these 83liners, so much love, thanks alot @sabrinacheng for sharing those glamorous photoshoot, just, lovely ...

^We may have to wait for a very very long time until we know that..they filmed the show for 12 hours and the first episode is only 11 min..what..!?! If it goes on on this rate...T_T.

BTW, it seems that there're no women appear in Strong Heart...just a joke that the staff tried to drew audience attention..? right..?

nope, someone did popped out, with type of girl that he liked, fringe, plaited skirt ... jung juri :lol:

piano cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMuzK6p_1g

Guest damifino

On today's "Secret"...

"The man next door" was in fact Heechul... that's how Eeteuk described Heechul. Eeteuk said that although they live in the same dorm, he rarely sees Heechul except during meal time and when girl groups are on music programs and that while Eeteuk checks out performances by male artists to see how he can learn, he said Heechul learns all the girl group dances. Heechul said that Eeteuk is full of it and that Eeteuk does the same thing he does and that Eeteuk is a master of A-Pink's dance.

As for the setting up Heechul on a date, Sangchu set him up with some model whose name Heechul doesn't recall. Heechul said that the woman was thin and lean which wasn't his ideal type (Heechul said he likes women who are "glamorous" i.e. voluptuous LOL) He was embarrassed after saying that so he squatted down and put his face into his lap.

The other secret that was revealed about "Secret Garden." His trainer said that he and Heechul were the original folks who did the sit-up kiss. Heechul would kiss him on the cheek as he did the sit-ups. Heechul said that it was just for fun and that he wasn't the only one doing it, FT Island's Hongki did it too.

The show continues next week with the same folks.

ETA

"SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS" is going to be aired on MBC on July 2.

^ i was literally giggling when i saw him practicing it with simon d :lol:

thank u so much for ur translation, as always dam!

so that's why he danced pinocchio, complete with the fierceness and all

funny thing is, i watched fancam of him and victoria at incheon airport and some commenters started shipping heetoria kekekekeke

love it when heechul tried to "stop" the trainer by trying to reach the tv, what, u think the player's there, heenim?

then he spoke as if he can speak with leeteuk who's on the screen "ya! leeteuk ya!"

smtown paris, with special heechul rap and sorry sorry as the ending song, thank u mbc ^_^

Guest PetalOfFlame

^Keke..HeeToria..(have then fancied about this couple since Let's you go day..? lol.) So Heechul's flight to Paris is with f(x)? I just know that he wasn't in the same flight as the other SJ members..

nope, someone did popped out, with type of girl that he liked, fringe, plaited skirt ... jung juri

lol..that's what I mean...coz she isn't his ideal woman for real at all..lol.

So..Heechul is really the man next door himself..lol. Eunice's first guess is the correct one. Ya..can't wait to watch the full English sub..>____<.

Guest damifino

Heechul with his real ideal girl :)

http://yfrog.com/z/h8e6olrj

and

http://yfrog.com/z/kfrpszj

The pic above seems appropriate because of the fact that the first time Heechul ever saw Sohn Yejin was with Donghae. Before debut, back on July 10, 2004, Heechul and Donghae were walking to a movie theater to celebrate Heechul's 21st birthday when they came across filming of "Summer Scent" by Han River. There Heechul saw Sohn Yejin for the first time. Heechul has stated numerous times that the moment he saw her, he thought an angel had descended on Earth because he had never seen such a beautiful girl in all of his life. He was so taken by her beauty that as soon as he got home, he joined her fan cafe and even tried to sign up for her summer camp (apparently back then she had some sort of event going where fans could spend some time with her at a camp). And now there he is sitting having dinner with her, some 7 years later. I'm so happy for him :) Although I knew for some time that they were close... Sohn Yejin had mentioned it during a newspaper interview back some time ago and she also called into his radio show about a month ago.

^ i didn't know that he knows son yejin this well, and to think that yejin herself had mentioned about their friendship, wow! she could be his ex after all :lol: -joke-

oh my, ever since heechul finally following siwon on twitter, my sichul heart explode :wub:

taken from suju's thread by snapliok

[TRANS] Heechul and Siwon exchanging tweets

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 최시원 도모시마쓰

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 Choi Siwon *domosimasu

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 직접 101층빌딩에서 고르고 또 고르고 했지만 내게 돌아온건.. 사진한장뿐..

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator I picked at **Taiwan’s 101 tower for so long (,) But in the end the one that got picked out.. is only one picture

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 야 니가 직접 고른 팬티 세장 지금도 입고 있지롱~ 근데 두벌이 너무 작아ㅡㅡ 나 엉덩이 볼륨업인거 알잖아

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 Ya (,) I’m still wearing the 3 panties that you’ve picked yourself now~ But two of them are too smallㅡㅡ You know that my butt is very full (curvy)

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 형아랑 밥 같이 먹을까^-^

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 Eat together with Hyung^-^

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 형 대만오게?

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator Hyung is coming to Taiwan?

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 니가 원하면 희범이 타고갈게 밀림의 왕자 희범

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 If you want me to go I’ll ride on Heebum and go (,) Heebum the prince of jungle

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 시간되면 한번 방문하면 좋지 형! 여기분들도 다 형 올수있다고 하니 전부 너무 좋아하시네 ^^!!

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator If you have the time it’ll be great if you can visit for even once Hyung! Everybody here are very happy when they know Hyung can come ^^!!

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 니가 없으니 형이 뭘해도 행복이 없구나.. 휴….ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 (When) You’re not here no matter what Hyung’s doing (I’m) not happy at all.. Huuu…. kkkk

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 아까 계곡사진보니 그때 그 사진처럼… 충분히이이이 행복해 보이던데..? ㅋㅋㅋ

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator Just saw the picture at that valley (,) it was just like that time on the picture… (You) seemed briiiiiimming happy..? kkk

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 아냐.. 내가 계곡사진 한쪽을 남겨둔건 널 합성시키기 위해서야..ㅋㅋ그리고 그때 사진?음?응?옹?웅?

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 No.. I left an empty side of the picture at the valley just to photoshop you (to the picture).. kk And (,) the picture that time? Hmm? Huuh?Ongg?Ungg?

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 날 남겨둔날.. 엄밀히 따지자면.. 날 잊은..날? 쿵푸펜더? 이러면 알겠지.. 훗

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator The day you left me.. Strictly said.. is the day when you’ve forgotten..me? Kungfu Panda? Now you’ve got that right.. Hoot

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 최시원이 걷는 길을 네글자로 줄이면?

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 What’s the shortened form of ‘the path that Choi Siwon’s walking on’ in 4 characters?

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator 너무 쉽잖아 이건. 차마 내가 직접 여기 올리긴 그러니 문자로 쓰겠어.

● @siwon407 : @Heedictator This is too easy. It’s weird to write it here (,) i’ll send you a message

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 정답입니다!! 부끄럼쟁이 쪽지로 보내고있네ㅋㅋ형 보고싶어하니까 형사진 줄께 http://yfrog.com/h4ldjrzj

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 You’ve answered correctly!! Shame-ridden guy even sent me a message kk (Because) You miss hyung (,) I will give you a picture of mine http://yfrog.com/h4ldjrzj

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 동해도 보고싶지?^-^ 에구.. 동해만 나온 사진이 없네^-^ 미앙미앙~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ너http://yfrog.com/ki29946064j

● @Heedictator: @siwon407 You also miss Donghae right?^-^ Aigoo..I don’t have his pic when he’s alone^-^ ***Miang Miang~ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Note:

*Heechul tweeted in Japanese using Korean alphabet. It means “I am Choi Siwon”

** I just translated it directly into Taiwan 101 tower. This tower is commonly known as Taipei 101

*** He written Miang instead of Mian. I guess it’s kinda cute way to so Mian? Anyway, it means “I’m sorry”

Source: Heechul and Siwon’s twitter

Chinese translation by: 暖暖酱子呀

English translation by: SGSJELFs and Supershowsg

Please take out with full credits

{Trans} @Heedictator: @siwon407 Goodnight~ Don't do aegyo(act cute) to me by dm rascal. I will throw upㅋㅋㅋㅋCutie fellowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

{Trans} @siwon407: @Heedictator ㅋㅋGo to sleep hyung, quickly :)

Cr: @Jinn8812elf

ELF answered correctly, approved by heenim:

@Heedictator ㅇ0ㅇ RT @HYEJOooooo: Mashimaro…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ RT @Heedictator : @siwon407 The path Choi Siwon walks down. When you use four words to say it?

Siwon’s nickname by Heechul is MaSi (마시) because to Heechul, Siwon is a bit like a horse, because Siwon is lean, fast, big etc. So from the Chinese characters, Horse is Ma (馬) and Siwon’s first syllable in his name, ‘Si’ were joined together to form MaSi. In chinese characterrs, a road is ro (로/路) and MaRo would be a horse road. Therefore MaSiMaro (sounding like Mashimaro) would be translated as the horse road that (horse) Siwon walks on. :)

Cr: @SJ_market

so woori (of rainbow) also appeared on secret to spill his bean, i don't undertstand but it's not as huge impact as his trainer's revealed secret

so apparently they're doing photoshoot,too, in france, well, i'm happy they got the guy-next-door comfy natural concept

5847440450_b7b20fccf0_z.jpg

5847440710_bfec8d5944_b.jpg

Credit: Choi Jin Woo | Shared by: @YesungCenter

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

both magazine will be out in july, i'll consider it as my birthday present ^_^

Guest PetalOfFlame

^I really want W mag..>_____<.

I wonder about an explanation about why does Heechul call Won as a horse.. I think that what's in the quote is an explanation from another people (I guess it's when he was a 'horse' in SS2), but Heechul himself said that it's because Siwon has a long face like a horse, like Jay and Kangta, and also called them as the Ma-line..? (I think that it's from BOB or from his cy..not sure about that..Orz..)

Today (or yesterday..? I think it's already yesterday..lol.) Heechul tried to cook Chapaghetti again..lol..his 3rd attempt.. :rolleyes: ..hope that it'd be ok this time..:P.

Guest princesscinderella

sad news for everyone..

apparently, heenim will leave ys this sunday.. T^T

@HeechulSJFacts A brief translation of wat HeeDJ said on Youngstreet.

"Actually wat I wana say is tat it is not the 2 grps of guests who r not gd. Actually a lot of listeners r very smart, they hv sensed tat due to my personal reason, this Sun will be the last day. From the past till now, I hv always been very happy in these 2 hrs. But bcoz of too many personal things got together, so I hv to leave this program. Thank u to the staff n PD. of course I'm not being fired, so pls dun blame SBS. Is all due to my personal reason. Goodbye everyone!

Cr: 80后花瓣部落 via weibo

HeeDJ said "As I said, I'll leave &lt;Kim Heechul's Youngstreet&gt; this sunday. Beloved pd & writers... I'm an evil DJ, I didn't express much. -

The chief of the radio department and many Staffs held me to the end and said 'Why won't you stay a little longer with us?'. Thank u all. -

"I'll tell u more details on Sunday. Even thou I'm tired~ Youngstreet will be live w/ bora on sunday. Plz give me ur love during this week."

cr:The_Chess

i wonder what made him quit apart from his busy schedule and suju's 5jib activities..

he's doing well as a DJ and ys is getting high ratings..

i can't wait to know the real reason why he's leaving.. i'm curious about his personal reason..

i'll miss ys radio and of course i'll miss him.. T^T

i wish he's preparing for a drama so that we can see him on screen again..

@damifino~ wow is it true that son ye jin called heenim is ys before and she even mentioned him in her interview.?

i think i never heard it before.. can you tell me more about it..

i'm so happy for him because he had a chance to be with his dream girl..

it's seems like they're close based on the 2 pics that he posted..

i remember that he picked son ye jin in his ideal type world cup ahead of so hee..

took this from son ye jin's thread by @jcldfc :

She also called into Heechul Youngstreet radio program on 5/16 They didn't really talk about too much, he was making her giggle from the beginning and it was a brief call-in. It seems like they have a good teasing vibe. Heechul mostly asked about himself, LOL, He's like you're one of the most beautiful, talented actresses

How are you? I'm starting on a film next week. H:

Heechul. what did you want to be when you were a baby? He said Our Yejin, what did you want to be? S: she couldn't aswer as she wasn't expecting the question. He then asked what's my bad quality? She couldn't asnwer that either. He then said he should have given her the list of question before. She said, it wasn't that, she only thought of his good qualities. She said he's seems like a really good person, she said is it like I"m reading a script,? he has a deepness and is supportive of others. (she's like, did I do well?, as she was reading a script. she was teasing him) He's like that's not what you said yesterday. She requested Amy Winehouse, You know I"m no good. Heechul was like you changed your tune from yesterday, wasn't it im jae bum's for you? SYJ, yes I want to hear that too Heechul said, We'll play those later but now I'm going to play your song from Lover's Concerto SYJ was like what? noo and then they said their goodbyes. Heechul: Will you come on Youngstreet when I"m here? SYJ : just call me whenever Heechul: Don't Lie SYJ: no, I will. Ok SYJ , Thank you and Fighting!

he's been hinting about leaving youngstreet after all, plus dj before his time already mention about it, too, i just thought it's not this soon, as in this sunday

i personally amazed that he'd managed to do radio for more than a year, considering how easily bore he is, and now that he has 2 regular shows (and hopefully more to come), it'll be hard to keep on air at every 8pm everyday

i've been missing youngstreet live nowadays because of my job so i'm looking forward for the last broadcast this sunday ...

but one more thing to look forward, june 22nd, m&d aka heechul and jungmo :wub:

Guest damifino

Heechul is also doing his project group M&D with Jungmo. They released their first song "What are you looking at (close your mouth song)" on the 22nd and I guess he will do some promotions with that as well as work on SuJu's 5th album and do more touring. I know it has been hard on Heechul to do his TV shows and the radio show. He's been looking so tired lately and I have yet to see him actually finish filming an ENTIRE show... he's always having to leave in the middle of filming to get to his radio show. You can tell that he was only at the studio for "Strong Heart" in the first half of the show even though they spliced shots of him into later part of the show. Even so, it seems rather sudden though. I heard that he just made the announcement yesterday and he's leaving this Sunday. Something else must be up.

Sohn Yejin mentioned Heechul during an interview when the interviewer asked about the men who chose her as their ideal girl. She said that she knows Heechul personally and knows that he's said that she's his ideal girl for several years so she thanked him for his loyalty :) As for calling in, she called in last month. It was brief, but Heechul asked her about his good/bad traits and she said that his good trait is that he's a good person. She kept laughing a lot so Heechul had to guide her a bit to answer the question. He asked her to come on the show and she said anytime. Too bad he's ending his show before he got to have her as a guest.

Guest PetalOfFlame

Heechul and Jungmo talked to each other so much on twitter yesterday, about their M&D project, but I haven't seen the translation yet...:). As for the end of Youngstreet... I also remember that how rush he must leave from KBS after Music bank every Friday during they promoted 4th album.., and he's even late for YS many times. It'd be better if he doesn't have a radio show during 5th album promoting.., thinking of how his managers drove to take him to SBS in time...it's so scary..= =.. at least, they don't need to do the risky thing like that during 5th album promote..

Edit: I've found a news from Thai media website (BTW, that website has never credited the source of their news. Basically, they mix the contents from many news and report the whole thing in their own way.), stating that Heechul and SBS gave an official interview for his leaving.

It said that he must prepare for Super Junior's song work, drama, and movie. We know that he has SJ 5th album and also his M&D project. He may have some role in a drama after this..it isn't much surprised..he hasn't had acting work for long while many idols come in this field in these days.. It'd be good if Heechul return to the acting field once before he goes to army, but I so wonder about a movie. Now I really doubt about that Hana Kimi movie because there is recently official announcement of the remake of Hana Kimi in Japan. It isn't like that SM would do it in the same period as the Japanese one. But we may be able to hope for another movie.. A kind of SM-family movie would be good... :rolleyes: .

Guest damifino

From the Korean news interview, it didn't seem like he had any definite plans for acting in a drama or a movie, just that he'd like to focus more on music, acting, variety shows, etc. As much as I liked listening to Heechul talk, radio is too time consuming for him on a daily basis. I'd rather that he be a weekly guest on someone else's radio show so that he can do more other less time consuming projects.

I'm not sure about the M&D project. It sounds more like a novelty/comedy song like Norajo or UV. I'd rather see Heechul do a legitimate project, not just a novelty/comedy song.

ETA

Apparently, Heechul directed, acted, and casted for M&D's new MV which will be posted on 6/23 on

http://www.youtube.com/SMtown

There are appearances by Supreme Team Simon D, MissA Jia, FT Island Lee Hongki, Jong Hoon, Beast Yong Jun Hyung, comedian Kim Kyung Jin, etc... looks like everyone who was in the pic taken at the noraebang a few weeks ago that Heechul posted on his Twitter.

Guest PetalOfFlame

^The news from sportchosun said that the MV filmed in Everysing karaoke in Seoul Apgujung..that pic might be taken when they filmed the MV.. :rolleyes: . I'm so wonder that how will the MV look like...

Guest damifino

M&D's new MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4dfLAGJhao

According to Heechul's post, he is the D in Midnight & Dawn :)

I'm so glad that the song isn't a comedy song (I thought it would be from the title), but legitimate music.

ETA

M&D will hold their debut stage on Mnet's "20s Choice Awards" on July 7. Oh, and I read that Chinese Petals bought ads on 11 buses in Korea to wish Heechul a happy birthday :)

Guest PetalOfFlame

^I've seen the pics...^ ^. My friend (from the website that bought the ads) said that many of them will go to Korea during his birthday..I guess that they may prepare something special for him on that day...:).

Hope that they'll have another stage besides M-net 20's choice... :rolleyes: .

As for the M&D MV..I really love it..!!! It's so simple and well..a low-cost MV, but the plot, the expression.., all everything.. is really matched with the song..lol. The lyrics is something similar to his 'How the idol break up' that he wrote for his solo in SS3..(well...and now, Jia took Sulli/Krystal's place..lol.)

BTW, I doubt that Heechul is the only vocalist in the song...when I heard it for the first time, it sounds like there are 2 men singing, but when I watched the MV, it may be his own sound and Jungmo put some filter during the process. But I think that they still need at least 2 vocals to perform it on stage.. But..yep..they may just use the recording sound, or Jungmo may take that part. (but I prefer some special guest from his Chocoball... :rolleyes: .)