Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

such a long time this thread have nothing new, I just wanna update a little bit ^^ It seems Heenim may take more time to decide to come back drama when he still have many stuff to do with SUJU and his radio.
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/46792/20131025/super-junior-kim-heechul-cameo-appearance-the-heirs.htm

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"‘Ssulzun’ Kim Heechul Reveals Behind the Scenes Story about Cameo Appearance in ‘The Heirs’
114511-ssulzun-kim-heechul-reveals-behin

Super Junior's Kim Heechul talked about his cameo appearance in SBS drama "The Heirs."

The October 24th episode of JTBC's "Ssulzun" featured guests such as Kim Soo Hyun, Moon Young Nam, Lim Sung Han, and Kim Eun Sook.

In this broadcast, Kim Heechul said, "(I asked writer Kim Eun Sook) about romantic comedy replication."

He continued, "She also said, 'I started with replicating and developed it further. People who cannot develop cannot produce such works.'"He said, "Kim Eun Sook responded with, 'It is true that is a romantic comedy clone. However, it's not just something anyone can do. Only I can write things such as the foam kiss, and lines such as 'Let's go, baby' ."

Kim Heechul also said, "After the first episode of 'The Heirs,' I received a phone call that said, 'Since we did an interview, you should make a cameo appearance in the show.' So I just returned from filming on the show, since I am the key to audience viewership."

Kim Eun Sook is currently writing for the romantic comedy "The Heirs."

Photo credit: JTBC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heeyoomi

Hiiiii...anyeong everyone :*

Has anyone heard about the rumour that he's going to join the global WGM show? it goes to the extent that he's going to be partnered with a chinese actress...

Well, tbh, I'm waiting for the show kk, since I think that the show will show us his other side, you know his manly side on how he would treat a lady.

Please update the info whether the rumour is true. Thank youuu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dear @heeyoomi, it seems many fans of Heenim followed him through Instagram and other sites, so this thread is quite silent :D The Petals all know where to check his activities so ...hehehe
The last show I know is Super Show Tour in Macau. Hee looks naughty and weird all the times LOL
And his newest pic took after the show with Henry :D
1477783_421947494598817_1392600459_n.png

About the rumors of WGM, many fans has discussed about Hee and Xiumin of EXO LOL but I feel it's like a way of marketing LOL like Hee's always good at this =))
BOkm4bHCEAApFBW.png:large

I really hope SoHee will join to clear the rumor hehe
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiYX5V7gXSnbikdGU2m3D

cr: Heechul's instagram / as tagged

Guest heeyoomi

@ ::Mexteur:: yes, before Heenim joined army this thread was alive...kkk so I guess after returning and got his social network back, people tend to check his sns only...

I've heard that story of Xiumin and lol-ed it...kkk

Sohee would be a hard wgm partner since she was super shy and awkward, but I love to see soheechul together, though...kkk

thanks for answering :)

Yay I remember about 3 years ago when I first hooked to Heechul, this thread was super active. LOL. Then I left soompi for my plans, when coming back it seems only me...and you LMAO. But I think Hee knows how to update for his fans, so we can directly contact him ^^
I always wonder if Hee still has secretly crush for SoHee as he feels excited whenever talking about her hohoho But like you, I don't think SoHee will agree to join WGM. LOL
Btw, I feel Hee behaves too much on these days, do you think so? I mean seeing his pictures on the stage at Macau show, he made up heavily and danced awkwardly, I mean something beyond the level to irony. I know his role is to make fun but somehow 'ewww, what is he doing?" =))). I'm still his forever Petal but feel a little bit unlike. hoho. Hopefully Hee's still him but reconsider his 'creativity' a little, kkkk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest damifino

I'm not sure if any of those in here even remember me, but I'm back : )
Heechul will be one of the MCs of SBS' Gayo Daejun on Dec 29 along with Sandara Park and Sung Shi Gyung.

Guest damifino

I will start updating the first post in the coming weeks so stay tuned : )
Heechul will be on "Human Condition" again this coming Saturday 12/21 (forgot about KBS Entertainment Awards) 12/28.  For those of you who want to get downloads of last Saturday 12/14 episode, be sure to check out
http://www.kpopweb.net/2013/01/variety-human-condition-updated-ep1.html

Scroll down to episode Ep. 46

• 2 weeks later...
Guest damifino

According to MBC, Heechul is going to be a new member in "We Got Married World Edition 2."   They haven't stated officially who his partner is going to be, but rumor going around is that it is with Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls member 곽설부 (Kwok Sul Bu... that's her Koreanized name).  They haven't filmed the first episode yet so MBC says that they want to keep the partner a secret until the filming.  The show will start airing in mid-April.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heeyoomi

According to MBC, Heechul is going to be a new member in "We Got Married World Edition 2."   They haven't stated officially who his partner is going to be, but rumor going around is that it is with Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls member 곽설부 (Kwok Sul Bu... that's her Koreanized name).  They haven't filmed the first episode yet so MBC says that they want to keep the partner a secret until the filming.  The show will start airing in mid-April.

Yay! you're back, @damifino nim^^

Does anyone know any info about Heenim's new "wifey"?

I really know nothing about her, except after following her instagram I kinda notice that she likes cats, too. Perhaps that's why she was chosen to be partnered with him.

And, some info on twitter that, she doesn't really have good reputation. Fans kinda feel like she talks too much about the show while Heenim has not yet stated anything regarding her.

Well, I find her cute, and that's all...kk. But seeing the filming pictures, I think Heenim is quite affectionate towards Puff wifey. So glad to see that, hopefully I will see a different side of Heeseobang during this program.

Guest heeyoomi

Yay I remember about 3 years ago when I first hooked to Heechul, this thread was super active. LOL. Then I left soompi for my plans, when coming back it seems only me...and you LMAO. But I think Hee knows how to update for his fans, so we can directly contact him ^^

I always wonder if Hee still has secretly crush for SoHee as he feels excited whenever talking about her hohoho But like you, I don't think SoHee will agree to join WGM. LOL

Btw, I feel Hee behaves too much on these days, do you think so? I mean seeing his pictures on the stage at Macau show, he made up heavily and danced awkwardly, I mean something beyond the level to irony. I know his role is to make fun but somehow 'ewww, what is he doing?" =))). I'm still his forever Petal but feel a little bit unlike. hoho. Hopefully Hee's still him but reconsider his 'creativity' a little, kkkk

Hopefully, the mods won't count it as spam, kk

Maybe Hee's kinda adapting again, or just overwhelmed...kkk...we never know what this guy thinks anyway. But glad to see him back on stage and fool around.

He's still Heenim with his dorky attitude and those overacting behaviour, LOL.

Right now, what I want to see sooo badly is his role as a husband. I can't erase his dorky image and keep worrying about the stint.

Have you seen the pictures of GWGM shooting? I kinda see Namja Heenim there, LOL. So, I guess we can put our expectation high on Heeseobang, since he was once said to be the god of dating. LMAO.

heeyoomi said: Hopefully, the mods won't count it as spam, kk Maybe Hee's kinda adapting again, or just overwhelmed...kkk...we never know what this guy thinks anyway. But glad to see him back on stage and fool around. He's still Heenim with his dorky attitude and those overacting behaviour, LOL. Right now, what I want to see sooo badly is his role as a husband. I can't erase his dorky image and keep worrying about the stint. Have you seen the pictures of GWGM shooting? I kinda see Namja Heenim there, LOL. So, I guess we can put our expectation high on Heeseobang, since he was once said to be the god of dating. LMAO.