[Drama 2023] See You In My 19th Life / 이번 생도 잘 부탁해

Maetawinz

Watch: Shin Hye Sun, Ahn Bo Hyun, And More Introduce Their Upcoming Fantasy Drama In 1st Making-Of Clip

Watch: Shin Hye Sun, Ahn Bo Hyun, And More Introduce Their Upcoming Fantasy Drama In 1st Making-Of Clip

tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” (working title) has dropped an intriguing first behind-the-scenes look!

Created by Lee Hey, “See You in My 19th Life” is a popular Naver webtoon about a woman who can remember all of her past lives. The drama is helmed by director Lee Na Jung of “Mine,” “Fight For My Way,” and more. Shin Hye Sun stars as Ban Ji Eum, who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all her past lives. In her 19th life, Ban Ji Eum decides to find a man named Moon Seo Ha who she met in her 18th life.

Ahn Bo Hyun stars as Moon Seo Ha, who lives with the trauma of losing his loved ones as a child. His first love who helped him get through this trauma was Yoon Joo Won (played by Kim Si Ah), which was Ban Ji Eum in her 18th life. Moon Seo Ha lives a solitary life after Yoon Joo Won’s death, but everything changes when Ban Ji Eum mysteriously appears in front of him.

Ha Yun Kyung plays Yoon Joo Won’s younger sister Yoon Cho Won, while Ahn Dong Gu plays Ha Do Yoon, Moon Seo Ha’s loyal secretary and longtime friend.

Director Lee Na Jung describes the drama saying, “I thought of it as a fantasy with the setup of having the opportunity to convey the words you weren’t able to convey.” She adds, “Showing Ban Ji Eum’s past lives is not merely for show, but [results in] a romance that is chosen by someone who has experienced multiple lives.”

The main characters are personally introduced by the original webtoon creator Lee Hey, who shares, “With the bold style of saying everything she wants to say, Ji Eum’s charm is her ability to recklessly move forward to achieve her goals. Seo Ha is strong against the strong and weak against the weak.” She adds that Cho Won is bright and lovable while Do Yoon is quite similar to Ji Eum. Praising the cast’s synchronization with their roles, Lee Hey continues, “I once went to set and the characters of Ji Eum, Seo Ha, Cho Won, and Do Yoon were standing right there.”

The clip also takes viewers to set and previews the main cast’s chemistry both on and off camera. Lee Na Jung later explains, “If romance in reality is fun and comfortable for many people to enjoy, emotions from past lives are quite deep, [so you will think,] as people live, they experience these kinds of emotions.”

Shin Hye Sun chimes in, “Something positive I want to share is that we want to convey healing for farewells that we are unprepared for.” Ha Yun Kyung adds that the drama will allow viewers to think deeply about the meaning of life, while Ahn Bo Hyun shares there will be small and simple bouts of healing.

tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” will start airing in June! Check out the full behind-the-scenes clip below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1583582wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-ahn-bo-hyun-and-more-introduce-their-upcoming-fantasy-drama-in-1st-making-of-clip

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] See You In My 19th Life / 이번 생도 잘 부탁해 - Shin Hye Sun, Ahn Bo Hyun, Ha Yoon Kyung, Ahn Dong Goo - Sat & Sun @ 21:20 KST - Premieres June 2023

I read the webtoon and it's absolutely one of my favorite webtoons so I'm SUPER excited for the drama! Definitely have high expectations so I hope the drama doesn't disappoint

• Like 1

Shin Hye Sun Experiences The Joys And Sorrows Of 19 Lives To Find Her Special Someone In “See You In My 19th Life” Poster

Shin Hye Sun Experiences The Joys And Sorrows Of 19 Lives To Find Her Special Someone In “See You In My 19th Life” Poster

tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” has dropped a breathtaking new poster!

Created by Lee Hey, “See You in My 19th Life” is a popular Naver webtoon about a woman who can remember all of her past lives. The drama is helmed by director Lee Na Jung of “Mine,” “Fight For My Way,” and more. Shin Hye Sun stars as Ban Ji Eum, who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all her past lives. In her 19th life, Ban Ji Eum decides to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) who she met in her 18th life.

The newly released teaser poster depicts a look at Ban Ji Eum (Shin Hye Sun) standing in front of a carousel ride. Ban Ji Eum is currently in her 19th life, possessing memories of a thousand years worth of lives. The text on top reads, “My 19th life, I’m heading toward you again,” creating a storybook-like atmosphere.

See-You-in-my-19th-life.jpeg

Furthermore, Ban Ji Eum appears to be gazing at something. After having been repeatedly reborn, Ban Ji Eum’s gaze is full of affection and heart-fluttering excitement as if she has reunited with the special someone she wants to meet again.

In the puddle reflecting Ban Ji Eum’s reflection on the bottom half of the poster is a look at her previous life as Yoon Joo Won (Kim Si Ah). As she gazes off into the distance, Yoon Joo Won exudes a mature aura beyond her years and gives a mysterious smile.

Additionally, the moving poster also depicts a brief look at Ban Ji Eum’s 18 lives over the course of a thousand years, raising anticipation for her life story.

tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” will start airing in June at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584370wpp/shin-hye-sun-experiences-the-joys-and-sorrows-of-19-lives-to-find-her-special-someone-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-poster

• Like 2

by lo_ve, May 4, 2023
3 1

Mr. Queen's duo Cha Chung Hwa and Shin Hye Sun will be reuniting in the upcoming K-drama See You in My 19th Life.

On May 4, it was officially confirmed that Cha Chung Hwa will be joining the upcoming K-drama See You in My 19th Life

See You in My 19th Life will tell the story of a woman who clearly remembers her past life and is currently in her 19th life. The story will be depicted from the webtoon of the same name by Lee Hye. 

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Shin Hye Sun, Ahn Bo Hyun, Ha Yoon Kyung, Ahn Dong Goo, Kim Shi Ah, and Park So Yi

Cha Chung Hwa will play the role of Kim Ae Kyung. She is a nephew who Ban Ki Eum, met in her 17th life.

See You in My 19th Life will begin airing in June. It will premiere on tvN and it will also be available on Netflix.

d0y05e_2f.png

This will be the reunion of Cha Chung Hwa and Shin Hye Sun after three years. The two worked closely together in the hit 2020 K-drama Mr. Queen. They worked alongside Kim Jung Hyun, Bae Jong Ok, Kim Tae Woo, Jo Yun Hee, and Seol In Ah.

This will be the second K-drama of Cha Chung Hwa for the year. Earlier this year, he also reunited with Kim Jung Hyun, another co-star from Mr. Queen, in the K-drama Kokdu: Season of Deity

Cha Chung Hwa is known for being part of the K-dramas Why Her?, Dr. Park’s Clinic, Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, On the Verge of Insanity, At a Distance, Spring Is Green, Crash Landing on You, Hotel del Luna, The Fiery Priest, Black, and more.

• Like 2

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Can’t Wait To Reunite With Ahn Bo Hyun In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Can’t Wait To Reunite With Ahn Bo Hyun In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “See You in My 19th Life” has dropped a new teaser!

Created by Lee Hey, “See You in My 19th Life” is a popular Naver webtoon about a woman who can remember all of her past lives. The drama is helmed by director Lee Na Jung of “Mine,” “Fight For My Way,” and more. Shin Hye Sun stars as Ban Ji Eum, who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all her past lives. In her 19th life, Ban Ji Eum decides to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) who she met in her 18th life.

The newly released teaser features the past lives of Ban Ji Eum in quick succession, showing a preview of the vastly different lives Ban Ji Eum has experienced. Although Ban Ji Eum in her past lives is facing her back to the camera, Ban Ji Eum finally turns around in her 19th life, saying, “My 19th life, I’m heading toward you again.”

The teaser ends with Ban Ji Eum smiling brightly while facing Moon Seo Ha, raising anticipation for their romance.

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586102wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-cant-wait-to-reunite-with-ahn-bo-hyun-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-teaser

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun Meets Ahn Bo Hyun Again After Being Reincarnated In “See You In My 19th Life”

Shin Hye Sun Meets Ahn Bo Hyun Again After Being Reincarnated In “See You In My 19th Life”

tvN’s upcoming drama “See You in My 19th Life” has shared a sneak peek of the chemistry between its two leads!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “See You in My 19th Life” is a romance drama about a woman named Ban Ji Eum (Shin Hye Sun), who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all of her past lives. After her 18th life is tragically cut short, Ban Ji Eum decides that in her 19th life, she will set out to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) that she met in her 18th life.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Ban Ji Eum succeeds in seeking out Moon Seo Ha, and she approaches him with the bold confidence that comes with having lived 19 lives. While Ban Ji Eum has decided to put everything on the line for Moon Seo Ha in this lifetime, Moon Seo Ha looks a bit uncertain as he returns her expectant gaze.

However, even though it’s technically their first meeting for Moon Seo Ha, there’s just something about Ban Ji Eum that feels strangely familiar—and that piques his curiosity.

Shin-Hye-Sun-Ahn-Bo-Hyun.jpegAhn-Bo-Hyun-Shin-Hye-Sun.jpegAhn-Bo-Hyun-Shin-Hye-Sun-2.jpeg

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 19 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586707wpp/shin-hye-sun-meets-ahn-bo-hyun-again-after-being-reincarnated-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun Feels Empty As She Waits For Ahn Bo Hyun To Appear In “See You In My 19th Life”

Shin Hye Sun Feels Empty As She Waits For Ahn Bo Hyun To Appear In “See You In My 19th Life”

tvN’s upcoming drama “See You in My 19th Life” has dropped new stills of Shin Hye Sun!

In a newly released still, Ban Ji Eum gazes at the night sky with somewhat sad eyes as if she is immersed in deep thought. Unlike ordinary people, Ji Eum remembers all her previous lives, which span across a thousand years, raising viewers’ curiosity about the reason for her reincarnation.

shin-hye-sun-01.jpeg

In another image, Ban Ji Eum looks at Moon Seo Ha, who is the reason she has been reincarnated for the past thousand years. From her loving gaze that cherishes Seo Ha standing in front of her, viewers can feel the boldness and determination of Ji Eum who decides to throw herself at Seo Ha without hesitation. Anticipation is high for the romance between Ji Eum and Seo Ha, who are fated to meet each other again.

shin-hye-sun-02.jpeg

shin-hye-sun-03.jpeg

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587268wpp/shin-hye-sun-feels-empty-as-she-waits-for-ahn-bo-hyun-to-appear-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life

• Like 1

Shin Hye Sun And Ahn Bo Hyun Are Meant To Reunite In “See You In My 19th Life” Poster

Shin Hye Sun And Ahn Bo Hyun Are Meant To Reunite In “See You In My 19th Life” Poster

tvN’s new drama “See You in My 19th Life” has unveiled a new poster starring Shin Hye Sun and Ahn Bo Hyun!

Created by Lee Hey, “See You in My 19th Life” is a popular Naver webtoon about a woman who can remember all of her past lives. The drama is helmed by director Lee Na Jung of “Mine,” “Fight For My Way,” and more. Shin Hye Sun stars as Ban Ji Eum, who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all her past lives. In her 19th life, Ban Ji Eum decides to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) who she met in her 18th life.

The newly released main poster captures Ban Ji Eum in her 19th life finally reuniting with Moon Seo Ha. As Ban Ji Eum approaches Moon Seo Ha, who is standing in front of a carousel, Ban Ji Eum gazes warmly and affectionately upon Moon Seo Ha as if she has been waiting for this day. In Moon Seo Ha’s gaze, viewers can similarly feel heart-fluttering excitement.

In particular, the jewelry box in Ban Ji Eum’s hands captures viewers’ attention as it appears to be holding precious memories of the two, making viewers curious to find out what’s inside. The text on the top of the poster reads, “I remembered you once again. Will you remember me?”

See-You-In-My-19th-Life-1-1.jpeg

Furthermore, webtoon author Lee Hey also shared an illustrated version of the main poster, which features an even more luminous night sky with extravagant fireworks and brightly lit carousel.

To celebrate the launch of the drama version of “See You In My 19th Life,” Lee Hey will also release a side story with one new chapter every Monday for five weeks.

See-you-in-my-19th-life-2.jpeg

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587639wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-ahn-bo-hyun-are-meant-to-reunite-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-poster

• Like 1

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Boldly Confesses To Ahn Bo Hyun In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Boldly Confesses To Ahn Bo Hyun In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “See You in My 19th Life” has dropped another new teaser!

The newly released teaser previews Ban Ji Eum and Moon Seo Ha getting ready for work. Ban Ji Eum gets ready with an expression of heart-fluttering excitement as in her 19th life, she reunites with Moon Seo Ha again as employee and boss. Ban Ji Eum expresses her anticipation, saying, “I did think we would be meeting some day, but now that we’re actually about to meet, I’m a bit excited.”

Meanwhile, Moon Seo Ha wonders, “Where have I seen her before? I’m sure this is the first time we have met,” as he feels a sense of familiarity toward Ban Ji Eum.

Leaving Moon Seo Ha with no room to catch his breath, Ban Ji Eum confidently asks, “Do you want to date me?” boldly confessing her feelings, causing Moon Seo Ha to appear greatly shocked as he freezes up in surprise.

Check out the full teaser below!

https://www.facebook.com/tvNDrama/videos/641511374512189/

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588211wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-boldly-confesses-to-ahn-bo-hyun-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-teaser

• Like 1