Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Thanks a million for always update us with triplets photo. I really-really love to see them. 
Just shared, I introduced the triplets cuteness to my friend, and at the end, they always comment, they love the father because he is so handsome.... Hooray for Appa Il Gook. 

Thanks a million for always update us with triplets photo. I really-really love to see them. 

Just shared, I introduced the triplets cuteness to my friend, and at the end, they always comment, they love the father because he is so handsome.... Hooray for Appa Il Gook. 

Credit should of course be given to SIK. His triplets are so adorable and cute because they got their good looks from him. I can't tell about his wife. Haven't seen her image clearly yet.

Awesome, finally some rehearsing/BTS for the I am U play, even though he's done it before, guess 4 years, can forget some steps??  Thanks Chell!  if you do get this Issue, spread some in here.. :D  ty..
Also thanks for more royal song family Hight Cut photos, liking the batman one, almost like a bat!   ;p  Say my siggie photo below..looks like they are truly jumong brothers..with ski hats/crowds..ponytails..   Should I just quit or keep going..ehhe.. 

Haha..Will, I know too, many marriage-able people now days, it's horrible!!  ;p   WIll have work much harder now!  Yeah, I'm enjoying all the ads, from issues/fila, Maestro ads..all professional models!!   

2010..rehearsaling...
4754200714_b33bf0979b_o_zps95f82e37.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

English translation Korean Netizens' comments.
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/11/superman-triplets-pose-in-pajamas-for.html

'Superman' triplets pose in pajamas for 'High Cut'

850600_151531_3437.jpg
850605_151536_1159.jpg

1416349729_801688.jpg
Article"Happy smiles galore" Song Il Guk and his triplets pajama pictorial

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+6,078, -69] Sob!! The triplets are too cute.. ㅠㅠ

2. [+4,895, -440] Here comes Gguk Gguk

3. [+3,763, -56] Lovely ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

4. [+3,401, -100] Gguk Gguk~~~~~~~~~~~

5. [+525, -17] I can already tell that Manse was a free spirit on set just by the pictures ㅋㅋ

6. [+522, -17] Minguk has celebrity potential written all over him with those poses~~~

7. [+432, -23] All three are so pretty. Minguk's the most popular with people but I'm a holic for Daehan ♥♥♥ 

8. [+418, -13] Gguk Gguk can be a model, what a lump of charms~♥

OMG..my mom is also in yokohama..waiting for the cruise to start..Dang, why didn't I go with her, I would go to an aquarium!!  I love going to there/zoos..etc!!  Not just for horses, alligators..v   Kicks..wouldn't be surprised they took that cruise too!   lol.  Thanks for these, Irella

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] Daehan-Minguk-Manse playing in the playground (CUT)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] Manse thought the salt were rice (CUT)

Hello everyone. I could not watch all SIK old dramas, but I dig some the shows which he was be the guest and just finish watching Happy Together. I know most of the actors are quiet on variety shows but they still share some stories. SIK's friend cracked me up when he shared his story about how him and SIK become friends, and he said SIK "ignored" all people in the class :)), that guy talked a lot and SIK who just smile, didn't talk much and was super shy , that makes him cuter to me :D.
  Thus, I guess he was "Daehanie" before triplets were born, and "Mingukie plus a bit Manse" for now because he's more open and converse with people ;)
Some HC mangazine pix scan from fans, I can't see anyone post them yet ? Pardon me if someone did. 

Cute appa :x39272134349b033b126bdd8016ce36d3d439bd92.jpg

Adorable sons :\">9efd8b025aafa40ff3e7ba87a864034f78f01950M1whq.jpg

42ce70310a55b31905c1a22f40a98226cffc17b9.jpg
6b153f7adab44aed2c759ebeb01c8701a18bfbba.jpg
3ac772cb0a46f21fca11b30af5246b600c33ae54.jpg
5e118e01a18b87d614a27446040828381e30fd91.jpg
2038758556233c2210.png

All pix credit to Blog Naver and Baidu 
----------------------@tripletslover and chellsee, sorry for reply your post late about the triplets theme phone. 
I use Android phone so I'm not sure about Apple phone and IOS. I download the app call "Cogul" (But It will be Hangul when you see this app on Google Play not the English name). Btw, you need download and installed other apps that link to Cogul app to can use Triplets theme on your phone. Its quite annoying to download many things, but for the triplets so who cares, hehe.
After you get Cogul app, you will see Home page and click on "Theme set logo, scrolling down to find the Triplet theme. Then, they will ask you install another app "Buzz launcher" to use all themes from Cogul. Tada, now you can have adorable Triplets on your phone. They also have Triplets emoticons on Kakao talk or sth else but I don't use KK so I ignored it. Try them if you want  :)>-

zuizui said: Hello everyone. I could not watch all SIK old dramas, but I dig some the shows which he was be the guest and just finish watching Happy Together. I know most of the actors are quiet on variety shows but they still share some stories. SIK's friend cracked me up when he shared his story about how him and SIK become friends, and he said SIK "ignored" all people in the class :)), that guy talked a lot and SIK who just smile, didn't talk much and was super shy , that makes him cuter to me :D.

zuizui said: Hello everyone. I could not watch all SIK old dramas, but I dig some the shows which he was be the guest and just finish watching Happy Together. I know most of the actors are quiet on variety shows but they still share some stories. SIK's friend cracked me up when he shared his story about how him and SIK become friends, and he said SIK "ignored" all people in the class :)), that guy talked a lot and SIK who just smile, didn't talk much and was super shy , that makes him cuter to me :D.
  Thus, I guess he was "Daehanie" before triplets were born, and "Mingukie plus a bit Manse" for now because he's more open and converse with people ;)

Song Il Kook's Triplets and Lee Hwi Jae's twins go on an outing at the flea market
MlBTGus.jpg

It should be a special treat for fans as the upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back' will feature Song Il Kook's triplets, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se finally meeting up with Lee Hwi Jae's twins, Suh Un and Suh Joon!
While filming for the episode, Song Il Kook and Lee Hwi Jae complimented each other's kids on their rapid growth. The twins and triplets also surprised their fathers as they were seen hugging one another and displaying their outgoing personalities.
SEE ALSO: Song Il Kook and his triplets are an adorable bunch for 'High Cut'

The kids and their fathers participated in a flea market event, getting much attention for the adorable babies. Even with people crowding around, the babies were calm but excited, enjoying their outing. 
However, Song Il Kook and Lee Hwi Jae were seen frantically trying to make sure their kids were safe, all the while selling their products with mounds of people crowding around them. Song Il Kook commented, "When the two families met, I thought the hardship would decrease by half, but in reality, it was the opposite." 
The episode will air on November 23.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/song-il-kooks-triplets-and-lee-hwi-jaes-twins-go-on-an-outing-at-the-flea-market
GIF from DC Superman:
1ZSxUGd.gif