Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

chells, Thanks for the article on SIK at the BIFF.  Apparently there was a mixup on his appearance at the opening ceremony.  He didn't receive the right directions so he got kinda "lost" in the crowd.  I wondered why he did not appear at the celebrity photo area and walk into the auditorium on the red carpet like all the other celebrities.  

Song Il-Gook “Still when I see my triplets, I feel surprised whether really my son”

11705_1.jpg

Actor Song Il-Gook is coming back to the film world through film ‘Entangled’. He is receiving love as a father of triplets on entertain program ‘The Return of Superman’. He starts to widen his work area again.The figure of him who has two in his arms and carries one on his back with Dae-Han, Min-Gook, Man-Sae is similar to the image of young, healthy, good and ideal father. ‘The Return of Superman’ adds sincerity and humanity to Song Il-Gook’s exact and perfect image. It helps his popularity.Song Il-Gook explained that to the news he and his children newly appear on ‘The Return of Superman’, some gave unfavorable eyes. Song Il-Gook said “I never thought that my image is such hard.” He freely laughed, saying “Now, I think my image can be confirmed as children’s dad. But it is big gain that I broke my existing image.”To audiences’ love toward his triplets, he smiled “Maybe they are more surprised it is three. Sometimes, even I am still surprised they are really my children.”Meanwhile, ‘Entangled’ is the film draws an accident which approaches to home of mother, two daughters and a son-in-law. It releases in November 6th.
credit Innolife | Oct 30 2014

Hi MissS… To show photos in here..    You can try to click the Green box on your tool bar, then a bigger length box will pop up, copy/paste that, linkage you posted, into the length box.. (trick is don't delete the http that's already in there or ignore it, took me a while to figure out)..  and then  copy/paste and then submit. And the photo should show up nicely.. :)     make sure your curser is showing where you want the photo to be in your posts.  :)  
  I'm probaby confusing you, hope it's okay??  :)  either way, a link is good?  

Mmmmmm..thanks chell, for more of the BIFF RD PHOTOS, can see his chest rise up more..dang looks good shape!   ^_^  //  

Thanks again, KB for the updates on the I am U..tickets/schedule!!   Hope some of you will get to go and support him!!  v

lol..Bad, there's never enough helps to keep us helping!!   I'm sure manse is thrilled too..  v

Thanks czak, on the article by this surprised dad, he shouldn't be all that surprised, it runs in the Song Royal family..   :)  

4926876080_af3ba72fe8_o_zpscda5d1a2.jpg 

18861_274527883130_69360248130_3544.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Guest MissS1430293836

@badsmuler its okay dear.  ;) , at least my 1st attention to spread this picture accomplished. :)
@hoodwoonjoon ya its a bit confusing anyway. hahah. But never mind I am gonna to try. Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciate. :-j

Wow..thanks KB on these gorgeous photos..from every single movement on lying down and staring at us..at the end!!  Heartspounding…with glee!!   :D   

Thanks too, Poh for MORE Falll issues, of the Big Issue, of our man!!  Really glad he's getting more in fashion/pictures, think his last one was for the Giorgio Amani product, for the AMCG and again I am U play back in 2010…  :)

Hi MissS..no worries or hurries.. take your time in here!  Look me a few months to get one link right?  :)  Fightings!   

Waaaa..not only it's halloween….finally reached..1000 posts, now will shy away to other posts, least do the Likes/LOL/amusements..feelings?   lol..
 Happipest Halloween all..  BOO.. >iii<  Don't be scared of all the monsters/vampire! Our songie will protect us dearly!  V

5073013181_4299ae67c8_o_zpsfd85700c.jpg

4892222179_768ae1d2e0_o_zps22389ebc.jpg  4832472732_ce1fc57743_o_zpsa79f4e47.jpg

Touching moment from “The Return of Superman”. Ep.

In August 2007, SIK sent his future

wife a very personal birthday present: a photo-album with a lovely dedication

signed… 1958

:x :\">

Ilkook%2BOppa1.png

Errr..... What is 1958 meaning????

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Return of Superman's Best - Scared of Height

:bz

Check this out:

sarang - preview for episode 50 141102

choo-sung-hoon-choo-sarang_1414715149_af

Choo Sarang chooses triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, & Man Se over Yuto and her father Choo Sung Hoon

Choo Sarang has also fallen for the adorable charms of Song Il Kook's triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se!

During the recording for the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back', Choo Sung Hoon

held another 'ideal type world cup' for Choo Sarang, and was caught off

guard by her surprise answer. When asked to choose between Yuto and her dad, Choo Sarang chose Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, who weren't even one of the options!

Even

when the battle came down to 'Yuto vs Triplets' and 'Micky Mouse vs

Triplets,' Choo Sarang still chose the triplets without hesitation and

couldn't help but smile every time she heard their names. But the

hardest round came when she was asked to choose between Pororo and the

triplets. Who did she pick? You'll have to tune in this Sunday to find

out her choice!

...can't wait for Sunday! 8->

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Issue

Something in line with SIK’s social involvement: “The Big Issue” (Korea) will publish a Song Il-Kook Cover Story.
"The Big Issue" is a street newspaper published in four continents; it is written by professional journalists and sold by homeless individuals, and was founded by John Bird and Gordon Roddick in September 1991. "The Big Issue" is one of the UK's leading social businesses and exists to offer homeless people, or individuals at risk of homelessness, the opportunity to earn a legitimate income, thereby helping them to reintegrate into mainstream society. It is the world's most widely circulated street newspaper.  […]
Overseas projects:
There are nine Big Issue projects by the same name in other nations:  Australia, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malawi, Namibia, The Republic of Ireland, South Africa, Taiwan

BigIssuearticle-02.jpg

15678295502_0681cd9757_o.jpg
celiapkorean said: Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Issue

Something in line with SIK’s social involvement: “The Big Issue” (Korea) will publish a Song Il-Kook Cover Story.
"The Big Issue" is a street newspaper published in four continents; it is written by professional journalists and sold by homeless individuals, and was founded by John Bird and Gordon Roddick in September 1991. "The Big Issue" is one of the UK's leading social businesses and exists to offer homeless people, or individuals at risk of homelessness, the opportunity to earn a legitimate income, thereby helping them to reintegrate into mainstream society. It is the world's most widely circulated street newspaper.  […]
Overseas projects:
There are nine Big Issue projects by the same name in other nations:  Australia, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malawi, Namibia, The Republic of Ireland, South Africa, Taiwan