Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

23 minutes ago, starfire182921 said:

same problem the video is still processing,i guess  i have to wait and do it  later:wub: thnx a lot

Even though it is saying that, you can still proceed with downloading.  Choose download anyway, or come back in about 15 mins.

I was too hurry to share the links. :):):P

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

I have just read from allthatstar.com that the scenes the triplets took part earlier in Song appa's new drama "Jang Yeong-sil" will be shown once the drama is broadcast, this has been confirmed by the PD of Jang Yeong-sil. HURRAY!

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing the info - Also, thanks for sharing the picture. NICE that the triplets have cameo in his upcoming drama. I'm delighted to see him together with his triplets in a drama. The more that I anticipate the series. SIG's smile in the picture together with the triplets is so bright. Good to see them having the same get-up. I missed SIG wearing this kind of costume.  :P

• Like 3

I don't think being a FM is a bad attitude. It's actually good for people who works as astronaut, doctor, scientist, pilot and any kind of work which needs to stick to the rule for saving people's life. I love the three of them and i'm sure SIK and his wife know that their children have different characters. Maybe what SIK means that Daehan needs to relaxed once in a while and not being serious, but then again.. hey It's Daehan!!! He's still 3 yo, he will know how to chill out and have fun later. I'm not worry about Daehan, i just worry about the girls who try to captivated him. It will be hard, girls..Be ready! Take it from the robot. lol 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, vieryo said:

I don't think being a FM is a bad attitude. It's actually good for people who works as astronaut, doctor, scientist, pilot and any kind of work who needs to stick to the rule for saving people's life. I love the three of them and i'm sure SIK and his wife know that their children have different characters. Maybe what SIK means that Daehan needs to relaxed once in a while and not being serious, but then again.. hey It's Daehan!!! He's still 3 yo, he will know how to chill out and have fun later. I'm not worry about Daehan, i just worry about the girls who try to captivated him. It will be hard, girls..Be ready! Take it from the robot. lol 

cannot agree w u more . haha i smiled at yr comment..so true! i love daehanie - dependable like what his dad say n sweet nature too. recalling how he always takes care of his little brothers. i think he will grow up to be a fine handsome young man! 

i love all the three boys ! different n all so lovable ! 

• Like 4

Triplets are spending more time with appa Il-Kook at shooting location.

I'd love to see more of our beloved boys at daddy's work and a sneak peek of Jang Young-Jil's behind-the-scene.

OoJrmLT.jpg

This brilliant drawing of ShandyClaw@instagram moves my heart.

12301271_977557342317503_32928369_n.jpg

• Like 11

Song Il Kook’s New Historical Drama Releases Intense Trailer

Song Il Gook’s New Historical Drama Releases Intense Trailer

KBS‘s upcoming historical drama starring Song Il Kook has released a thrilling new trailer!

The much-anticipated drama “Jang Young Sil” tells the story of a brilliant scientist who lived during the Joseon period. Although born into the lower class, Jang Young Sil’s talent was recognized by King Sejong, and he was chosen to be an inventor at the royal court, where he created some of the period’s most impressive innovations.

Song Il Kook stars as the inventor Jang Young Sil himself, alongside a cast that includes Park Sun Young, Kim Sang Kyung, Kim Young Chul, and more.

The new trailer gives us a glimpse at the drama, and also shows Song Il Kook playing Jang Young Sil in full genius mode as he sketches out a design for one of his famous inventions.

“Jang Young Sil” will be airing its first episode on January 2 on KBS. Are you excited to watch?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/song-il-gooks-new-historical-drama-releases-intense-trailer/

• Like 11

Historical Drama PD Comments on Whether Song Triplets Will Be Paid for Cameo

Historical Drama PD Comments on Whether Song Triplets Will Be Paid for Cameo

Fans of “The Return of Superman” were recently thrilled to get to see Song Il Kook take his beloved triplets to the set of his new historical drama, “Jang Young Sil,” where they were dressed up as Joseon era beggars and got the chance to act in a scene.

It wasn’t known at the time if Daehan, Minguk, and Manse‘s scene would be making it into their father’s drama, but the show’s PD Kim Young Jo has now revealed his plans for the footage they shot that day.

song triplets

In an interview with TV Report on December 15, Kim Young Jo says, “We’re planning to use the footage of the triplets. Although their appearance was arranged in the spur of the moment, they did a good job.”

song triplets 4

However, Kim Young Jo says he won’t be revealing ahead of time which episode will include the triplets’ cameo. He states that his reason for keeping it a secret is that he worries viewers won’t be able to empathize with what’s happening on screen if they are focused on watching only for the triplets’ scene.

Song Il Kook previously joked on “The Return of Superman” that he wasn’t sure if the triplets would be paid for their appearance on the show. When asked about this, Kim Young Jo vaguely replies with a joke, I imagine it would be included in Song Il Kook’s paycheck.”

song triplets 3

Kim Young Jo also comments on his impression of Song Il Kook, who is taking the lead role in the drama as the inventor Jang Young Sil himself. “In fitting with his nickname, ‘God of Historical Dramas,’ he has a face that inspires confidence,” he says. “He’s very detailed and always completely prepared.”

song triplets 5

The first episode of “Jang Young Sil” will be airing on KBS on January 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/historical-drama-pd-comments-on-whether-song-triplets-will-be-paid-for-cameo/

• Like 14

9 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

It's awesome.

Mr. Hummer, I hope you're seeing these photos and trailer.

20160102_JYS06.jpg

Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear, I'm already thrilled seeing our Prince again on a horse!! @Mr. Hummer!!!! (and @KonaBeans ) Our long waiting is over!!

20160102_JYS29.jpg

Thank you, dear Chell, dear Adeline, for sharing these splendid photos!

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, hummer82 said:

Hi K.B.

Yes, I can't wait for this drama to start. I am as excited as all of you ladies are. Gosh, It's been a long time. I also believe that there is more to come since he joined this new production company. I hope so anyway.

Dear Mr. Hummer, I'm very happy to see you're still reading  this forum.

You're right, with the new production agency and appearing in Superman, he's regaining his popularity and that should lead to many new projects.

He can't run away from 'God of Historical Drama' legendary.

The concern now is will there be English subs for Yang Young Jil?  

@adelinetew, SIK is an artist himself and he draws so well.  I believe he does the drawing himself in the drama.

JAT6qHd.gif

• Like 6