Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

18 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Yay! We are very excited for our dearest SIK but I have mix emotion if I'm going to watch this film or not...

I don't want to see him playing a "not so gentleman" character in a film...

Praying that Tattoo will be a big big success!!! 

My question is how will we be able to watch it.  I still want to no matter what.  Must find out how he will act on this one.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, yvonneallen said:

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE ADDRESSED THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF MR. SONG IL KOOK'S WEIGHT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK HE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT HE JUST DID THE TRIATHLON WITH THE BOYS IN 4 HOURS 24 MINUTES A MAN THAT DID THAT IS IN SHAPE ALSO HE IS THE FIRST TO DO THAT. HE TRAINED 8 MONTHS TO GET IN THE SHAPE FOR A IN A MAN CALLED GOD TO STAY IN THAT KIND OFSHAPE YOU MUST TRAIN EVERYDAY FOR MANY HOURS HE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT NOW. HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE I DO NOT THINK ANY OF US EXERCISE AS MUCH AS HE DOES. PLEASE LEAVE THE TOPIC OF WEIGHT OUT OF COMMENTS IF HE WERE TO READ THEM HE WOULD BE HURT BECAUSE HE BATTLES HIS WEIGHT EVERYDAY SO PLEASE LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE.

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!

I FELT THE NEED TO POST THIS AGAIN. 

Hi, i have been reading all the chats/comments in this forum, no one is talking/commenting about SIK's weight. I dont understand why you talking about this.

• Like 1

Please tell me that this is not true... that this is not happening soon, pleaseeee! :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

Goodbye Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae!

The day which "Superman Returns" viewers fear to come will soon arrive. It's time to prepare ourselves to say goodbye to Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae.

After so many considerations, Song Il Kook has decided to finally bid farewell to "Superman Returns" along with his much loved triplets; Daehan, Minguk and Mansae.

20141024_1414132749_07738600_1.jpg

Multiple broadcast officials tell TV Report today, "Superman Returns' Song Il Kook and this triplets are departing the show. The last shooting has already completed." Since July last year on their first appearance, the much loved triplets have received enormous popularity because of their adorable individual charms.

Not only the kids but Song Il Kook as a father also captures viewers with his sincere and warm relationship with his sons. Though there were already talks about the forthcoming departure due to the drama schedules of the actor, certain conditions were considered to at least prolong their appearance.

However, since it would be very difficult adjust the hectic schedule and taking care of the kids during broadcast, it has been decided that the beloved family are withdrawing from the show. It's going to be a very sad farewell but let's cheer on them. Meanwhile, the last episode of Song Il Kook with the triplets is  expected to air in January next year.

20141224_1419428268_43982400_1.jpg

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/12/goodbye-daehan-minguk-and-mansae.html

• Like 4

Chellsee Regarding the news of SIK and triplets leaving the ROS soon (in January 2016), the PD has in fact denied the reporting but we all know this will happen sooner or later, just get prepared for it.

When seeing this scene, a line of words flashing through my mind reads as: "It is not an end, it is the beginning of another journey."

ZBLjxQ9.jpg

• Like 5

Top 10 Cutest Moments of Daehan, Minguk & Manse!

No matter how much we love the adorable triplets from The Return Of Superman, we have to accept the fact that the boys are growing up and will definitely leave the show one day.

With news and rumors mentioning their departure next year, fans showed their concern and worry towards the rating of the show with the departure of Daehan, Minguk and Manse who have been their all-time favorite.

No doubt there's a need for DKP to dedicate a post to the adorable triplets for all the happiness they brought to all viewers which include myself, here are some amazing moments selected by me, feel free to share more pics with us!

10. Bike ride with appa

7b66cba6c1466f557bb401c081a4f51e.jpg

9.Triplets Hanbok style

73daehanmingukmanse922.jpg

8. Triplets love swimming

c0219924128bb038828ec3cfb0d0357d.jpg

7. Skiing mode on

CAOGGW1UQAI3trh.jpg

6. Baby triplets

daehan-minguk-manse-infants.png

Spoiler
5. Superheroes?

daehanmingukmanse.png

4. Ahjumma style

Screenshot_2015-02-11-06-29-22-1.png

3. Little mermaids????

song-il-kook_1432344275_af_org.jpg

2. We have got 3 reindeers in the house!

tumblr_static_2ytxesz00zs4gowwgkcwk00kc.

1. Last but not least, thanks appa Song Il Gook, please continue to raise them well!!

song-il-gook-and-triplets.jpg

Tears flowing already, thanks for all the wonderful moments, from the bottom of my heart!!

source : dailykpopnews

Spoiler

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Please tell me that this is not true... that this is not happening soon, pleaseeee! :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

Goodbye Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae!

The day which "Superman Returns" viewers fear to come will soon arrive. It's time to prepare ourselves to say goodbye to Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae.

After so many considerations, Song Il Kook has decided to finally bid farewell to "Superman Returns" along with his much loved triplets; Daehan, Minguk and Mansae.

Multiple broadcast officials tell TV Report today, "Superman Returns' Song Il Kook and this triplets are departing the show. The last shooting has already completed." Since July last year on their first appearance, the much loved triplets have received enormous popularity because of their adorable individual charms.

Not only the kids but Song Il Kook as a father also captures viewers with his sincere and warm relationship with his sons. Though there were already talks about the forthcoming departure due to the drama schedules of the actor, certain conditions were considered to at least prolong their appearance.

However, since it would be very difficult adjust the hectic schedule and taking care of the kids during broadcast, it has been decided that the beloved family are withdrawing from the show. It's going to be a very sad farewell but let's cheer on them. Meanwhile, the last episode of Song Il Kook with the triplets is  expected to air in January next year.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/12/goodbye-daehan-minguk-and-mansae.html

PD Addresses Reports of Song Il Gook and Triplets Leaving “The Return of Superman”

daehan-mingook-manse.png

Reports surfaced on December 9 that actor Song Il Gook and his triplets,Song Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will be leavingKBS2‘s “The Return of Superman.”

An insider spoke to reporters, saying that, “Song Il Gook and the triplets will be leaving ‘The Return of Superman.’ They have already finished recording for their final episode.”

However, the PD of the show was quick to refute the rumors. Shortly after the reports were released, KBS2 quickly released a statement saying that the actor and the triplets had not yet participated in their final filming, and that they are still filming for the show.

“There will be a day when they will leave. But, we have yet to discuss them leaving the show.”

The triplets joined the show in July 2014, and have received a lot of love and popularity through their appearance in “The Return of Superman.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/09/pd-addresses-reports-of-song-il-gook-and-triplets-leaving-the-return-of-superman/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHICH NEWS CAME FIRST AND LAST?

I'M CONFUSED!

We know that day will come, so although we understand our beloved triplets must leave the show sooner or later, we're still hoping they would stay a little longer to celebrate their 4th birthday on the show.

Even when they left, we still hope to get a glimpse or news of them from time to time.  

We want to see how well they grow and what they do.  They will be dearly missed.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, KonaBeans said:

I'M CONFUSED!

We know that day will come, so although we understand our beloved triplets must leave the show sooner or later, we're still hoping they would stay a little longer to celebrate their 4th birthday on the show.

Even when they left, we still hope to get a glimpse or news of them from time to time.  

We want to see how well they grow and what they do.  They will be dearly missed.

@KonaBeans, I think Soompi news came first although the posting date of both is the same.

3717283005_844e0dab.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KonaBeans said:

PD Addresses Reports of Song Il Gook and Triplets Leaving “The Return of Superman”

Reports surfaced on December 9 that actor Song Il Gook and his triplets,Song Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will be leavingKBS2‘s “The Return of Superman.”

An insider spoke to reporters, saying that, “Song Il Gook and the triplets will be leaving ‘The Return of Superman.’ They have already finished recording for their final episode.”

However, the PD of the show was quick to refute the rumors. Shortly after the reports were released, KBS2 quickly released a statement saying that the actor and the triplets had not yet participated in their final filming, and that they are still filming for the show.

“There will be a day when they will leave. But, we have yet to discuss them leaving the show.”

The triplets joined the show in July 2014, and have received a lot of love and popularity through their appearance in “The Return of Superman.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/09/pd-addresses-reports-of-song-il-gook-and-triplets-leaving-the-return-of-superman/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M CONFUSED!

Hi KonaBeans, what I know is the soompi news came 1st..... Wait & see.............then I guess we can put an end to the speculation. But, I feel sad & bad when the day comes..... ;)

• Like 3

Overwhelming news coming out... :bawling:

‘Superman Is Back’ says Song, Choo’s departure not confirmed

An official from KBS child-rearing show “Superman Is Back” said Thursday that that there had not been any definite decision made regarding Song Il Kook and Choo Sung-hoon’s departure from the show. 

“Song and Choo are currently shooting for the program. The exact timing of their departure has yet been determined. I hope that reporters confirm things with the production crew before they put out speculative articles,” said the official.

A local media outlet earlier reported that Song and Choo would leave in January and February, respectively. 

“Unconfirmed reports give a hard time to the production crew as well as the cast. We will officially inform the news, if some families’ departures are fixed,” said Kang Bong-gyu, one of the producers of the show. 

By Kim Yu-jin (kimyujin@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512101356458548788_2

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Overwhelming news coming out... :bawling:

‘Superman Is Back’ says Song, Choo’s departure not confirmed

An official from KBS child-rearing show “Superman Is Back” said Thursday that that there had not been any definite decision made regarding Song Il Kook and Choo Sung-hoon’s departure from the show. 

“Song and Choo are currently shooting for the program. The exact timing of their departure has yet been determined. I hope that reporters confirm things with the production crew before they put out speculative articles,” said the official.

A local media outlet earlier reported that Song and Choo would leave in January and February, respectively. 

“Unconfirmed reports give a hard time to the production crew as well as the cast. We will officially inform the news, if some families’ departures are fixed,” said Kang Bong-gyu, one of the producers of the show. 

By Kim Yu-jin (kimyujin@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512101356458548788_2

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that the production team has denied the rumors again. We hope that the media can refrain from reporting on news that isn’t true. :P

• Like 5

What a great lost if those two casts ''Graduate" from TROS at the same time. Can Daehan, Minguk, Manse stay longer? Daehan is really talk active now. 

I keep post message hoping that TROS's crew and Song Il Gook himself will read it. Please... i can easily get in touch with Il Gook by watching his drama/movie, but Daehan, Minguk, Manse? I know Il Gook-ssi probably doesn't want to be recognize just as 'triplets' dad", he has his own ego and dream to pursue, but still... *sigh* 

Is there a chance Daehan, Minguk, Manse can have their own variety show? Or act in the children's movie?

I still can't afford buy an apartment at the same building with Song Il Gook, lol. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

Just got confirmed news that SES Eugene & hubby Ki Tae Yong will be new family joining TROS replacing Uhm Ji Won and dad's slot. So, that makes 5 families again. Either someone's leaving or the slots are going to be shorter again to pull more episodes on the triplets. 

Anyway, if we look back at the activities and events that Song appa had wanted to do with the triplets like skiing, triathlon, run a marathon, etc...I think we've ticked all the boxes and appa has fulfilled most of his wishes to do with his boys. 

The inevitable will come, very much like how Haru left because they'll  be starting school, but let's hope that we are kept updated from time-to-time about their growth. I guess these news and rumors are just coming out slowly to soften the blow when it is really time for their last bow. 

• Like 6