Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Yvonneallen,

If you are talking about my recent post commenting on SIK's weight, that post was a mistake.  I cannot figure out yet how to comment on individual posts.  BTW, that comment was from 11/4 by Kona. 

I really wanted to say how much I appreciated your slide shows.

Hi metaltiger, to make comment or reply to a post, click the "quote" & there you could write your message. Then click "submit reply". :lol:

Thank you willenette.  If I decide not to reply, how can I cancel it.  When I couldn't cancel it, I clicked submit reply just to clear it. 

• Like 1

Yvonneallen,

If you are talking about my recent post commenting on SIK's weight, that post was a mistake.  I cannot figure out yet how to comment on individual posts.  BTW, that comment was from 11/4 by Kona. 

I really wanted to say how much I appreciated your slide shows.

Hi metaltiger, to make comment or reply to a post, click the "quote" & there you could write your message. Then click "submit reply". :lol:

Thank you willenette.  If I decide not to reply, how can I cancel it.  When I couldn't cancel it, I clicked submit reply just to clear it. 

metaltiger, if you haven't clicked the "submit reply" yet, just delete what you have written there but if you did, go to "edit" then delete  them. :lol:

• Like 2

Seo Young Reveals How Difficult It Was Filming Her Bed Scene With Song Il Gook

song-il-gook-seo-young-tattoo.jpg

Actress Seo Young talked about her exhausting bed scene with actor Song Il Gook.

On December 1, Seo Young said during the press conference for the upcoming film “Tattoo,” “I was very grateful for getting to film this movie since actresses don’t get many chances to show a full-body tattoo. My tattoos took a total of three and a half hours to draw. It was okay when I had my clothes on, but the tattoos got erased during the bed scene with Song Il Gook, so it was a bit difficult.”

The actress continued, “We filmed the bed scene for about 34 hours. It’s not a bed scene, really. We filmed on the hard, wooden floor. I was so tired after filming that I was about to pass out. For me, blood got on my hair and it hardened, so I had to cut some of my hair off. It was difficult to film, but I think the scene came out charmingly.”

“Tattoo” is about a tattooist who coincidentally meets Ji Soon (Song Il Gook), a man who has assaulted her in the past. She plans to insert poison into the tattoo ink to kill him. Fans are excited and curious to see Song Il Gook play the role of a psychopathic murderer. It will premiere on December 10.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/01/seo-young-reveals-how-difficult-it-was-filming-her-bed-scene-with-song-il-gook/

• Like 7

Song Il Gook Explains Why He Took the Role of a Psychopath in Upcoming Film “Tattoo”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/01/song-il-gook-explains-why-he-took-the-role-of-a-psychopath-in-upcoming-film-tattoo/

Song Il Gook Explains Why He Took the Role of a Psychopath in Upcoming Film “Tattoo”

Actor Song Il Gook will soon be making his return to the big screen with the film “Tattoo,” playing the role of a psychopathic serial killer. This departure from his usual roles has been turning heads, and many fans are looking forward to seeing what promises to be a thrilling performance from the talented star.

“Tattoo” tells the story of a tattoo artist named Soo Na (played by Yoon Joo Hee), who suffered from an unspeakable act when she was younger. By chance, she encounters the man who committed that act, Ji Soon (played by Song Il Gook), when he becomes one of her customers, giving her the chance to get her revenge.

On December 1, Song Il Gook attended a preview and press conference for the film, along with the director Lee Seo and his co-stars Yoon Joo Hee and Seo Young.

Song Il Gook’s casting in the role of a psychopathic murderer has caused a bit of a stir, as many people have become used to seeing the star as the loving, kind father of his triplets on “The Return of Superman” and as the hero in dramas such as “Jumong.”

Director Lee Seo takes the chance to explain his casting decision at the press conference. “If someone completely unexpected commits a cruel act, the act appears even more inhumane,” he explains. “Song Il Gook has a very gentle image, and I cast him because I’ve always thought that if someone like him plays such a role, they seem even more cruel.”

song il gook tattoo stills

Song Il Gook says, “I chose the role because I wanted to try playing a new character.” He adds, “You might think that I worried a lot and thought about this role in relation to my previous image from dramas and variety shows. But I took the role without worrying about it at all.”

He continues, “This film gave me the time to express some intrinsic parts of myself,” and states, “I chose the film because it allows me to show a different performance than in my previous works.”

At the end of the press conference, Song Il Gook smiles shyly and jokes, “It’s not a crime for an actor to make a transformation.”

“Tattoo” is slated to hit theaters on December 10.

• Like 9

Hello!  I just got back after a trip and catching up with  my beloved Song Family.

The Song Family  Episode 103 (ENGLISH SUBS):   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficWHFITDB3VmNIUXM

The Song Family  Episode 104 (ENGLISH SUBS):   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficUWVhMExuTVBoMXc

The Song Family  Episode 105 (ENGLISH SUBS):   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficTUFHVkZqUS1ybm8

• Like 13

song il gook tattoo stills"540">

At the end of the press conference, Song Il Gook smiles shyly and jokes, “It’s not a crime for an actor to make a transformation.”

“Tattoo” is slated to hit theaters on December 10.

I love what he said and agree with him it's not a crime to make an transformation! Well done song appa! Do whatever or play role you want that makes you happy and proud as an actor

We are here to support you!!! :wub:

• Like 5

Song Il Gook Receives Advice From His Wife on His Psychopath Role

song-il-gook1.jpg

Father of adorable triplets, actor Song Il Gook, makes his comeback to the movie screen as a psychopath in the upcoming film “Tattoo.”

Coinciding with the upcoming release of the movie, Song Il Gook took some time out of his busy schedule to pose for High Cut magazine. The pictorial doesn’t show any glimpse of the kind dad he is to his sons. Instead, it shows his transformation as the cold and lonely character he plays in the film.

song-il-gook3.jpg

song-il-gook2.jpg

During the interview which took place during the photo shoot, Song Il Gook showed great enthusiasm toward his role in the upcoming film and KBS’s historical drama “Jang Yeong Sil.”

About his portrayal of a psychopathic serial killer in the upcoming film “Tattoo,” he commented, “I think I’m a lucky person. While I really wanted to make movies, I didn’t receive any offers. Finally, I was happy to receive some experimental movie scripts.”

While he was preparing for the movie, he asked his wife, a judge, for some advice on his psychopathic serial killer role. He added, “My wife gave me some advice as someone who used to serve as a warrant issuing judge. She said reality is much worse than movies.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/01/song-il-gook-receives-advice-from-his-wife-on-his-psychopath-role/

• Like 11

‘The Return of Superman’ Song Triplets, ‘Everything’s More Fun Together!’

klm08p649aitw5qj6s96dr2uzof19chj.jpg

[by Yoonjung Yi] Actor Song Il Kook’s triplets from KBS 2TV’s program ‘The Return of Superman’ touched the hearts of the viewers during its recent episode that aired on November 29. 

Previously, Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-sae visited an amusement park near home. Man-sae was seen comforting a friend that he just met by holding his hands when he seemed afraid of a ride. 

Then, the triplet finally succeeded in riding a ‘pirate ship’, in which they have been afraid for a long time. Min-guk daringly held his hands up and shouted, ‘Man-sae (hurray)!’ and made the viewers smile.

Moreover, they also tried children’s drop tower, which lifts the passengers up high and release them to free-fall vertically. Despite of Song Il Kook’s worry that they might be afraid, the triplets fortunately giggled and enjoyed the ride. 

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s ‘The Return of Superman’ airs on Sundays at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS 2TV)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2685

• Like 6

Another version:

"Tattoo" Seo Yeong, "34 hours for a bed scene"

1448962785_1027281.jpg

At the premiere of the movie "Tattoo" on December 1st, actress Seo Yeong said, "It's not every day that an actress gets to show off tattoos on her entire body so I thought it was a good opportunity. I got tattooed for 3 hours and a half. It was alright when I was wearing clothes, but during the bed scene with Song Il Kook, it kept rubbing off".

"We filmed the bed scene for about 34 hours. We rolled around on a wooden floor and not on a bed. I was exhausted after that. The blood dried up and my hair got stuck to it so I had to cut it out".

"Tattoo" is about an unfortunate tattooist named Soo-na (Yoon Joo-hee) meeting the man named Ji-soon (Song Il Kook) in the state that she's in. She plans to poison him by adding snake venom into the ink. Song Il Kook, who is the father of triplets, is a psychopath killer in this movie, which comes out on the 10th of December.

http://www.hancinema.net/tattoo-seo-yeong-34-hours-for-a-bed-scene-89079.html

• Like 5

Hi, dear SIKers!
Welcome back, dear Kona!! :w00t:  We missed you!
34 hour for a bed scene?! Well, I think lovely Seo Yeong liked it too much, lol! :P Keep fingers crossed for great success of "Tattoo"!!
Seems that SIK gained some extra weight? (nothing new, ha, ha! He will pass over, as usual )
20151202000055_0.jpg
Big waves for Chell, HWJ, Adeline, Celia, Starfire and all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day! Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, gabisikfan said:
Hi, dear SIKers!
Welcome back, dear Kona!! :w00t:  We missed you!
34 hour for a bed scene?! Well, I think lovely Seo Yeong liked it too much, lol! :P Keep fingers crossed for great success of "Tattoo"!!
Seems that SIK gained some extra weight? (nothing new, ha, ha! He will pass over, as usual )

Big waves for Chell, HWJ, Adeline, Celia, Starfire and all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day! Love you all, SIKers!

@gabisikfan, I think all SIKers here will not mind doing the scene even for 78hours with our man!

I will not complain, promise!!!smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

A perfect gentleman, oh dear SIK!!!

12310453_1656069554641667_71496264053234

• Like 4