Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I only realised a moment ago that Daehanie is shooting his beloved appa again, he can be a good photographer in future...

SIK and Daehanie are shooting each other, so SWEET...

@Adeline, yes, Daehanie hyung has a natural eye for photography. not that i am a professional but been in the advertising industry long enough to know you can't learn spotting great angles. Daehanie has that. Observe how he frames his shots, how he choses the spots where there is depth and story, where there is contrast in color. if he gets into it, he'll be one heck of a photographer. 

ordinary people, when taking photos of other people, would always put the person in the center. when Daehan first did it when he took a photo of his Appa, he didn't put SIK in the center. Daehan put him on the side of the screen then zoomed in to fill the entire frame. those are two basics of photography. i thought it was mere coincidence but he did it again during his hike and then did it again with his two brothers on the boat. he would either put the person on the side (rule of thirds) or fill the entire frame. 

he also knows not to put the horizon on the center  (eye direction). observe his shot of the vast view when he hiked, he did two shots: more of the sky and more of the land but never both with equal parts. hope i am making sense. 

when he took a photo of his two brothers on the boat, it was one heck of great story. the image he captured told a story. he probably cannot articulate it in his mind yet but he sees it and instinctively knows it. 

anyway, my point is that Daehan has it. he has the "eye" for photography. i hope he nurtures it. 

our kid got depth. 

Great that an expert (you are!) elaborates in detail the photography skills of Daehanie that I am surprised with. I love photography but I am not a professional, and I do not like taking photos from the "normal" angles, people may find my angle a bit weird but to me there is a story or meaning in it. (Glad that I have found another similarity between Daehanie and myself.)

So Song appa, stop blaming yourself for inheriting bad eyesight to Daehanie, he has got something precious from you, the "eye" or "sense" of photography.

CVDloDG.jpg

• Like 7

Waaaaaah.... my jaw just dropped learning that specialty in Daehan related to photography. Thank you for sharing @klent ! 

ScOUpJn.gif

anyway... the strength of this man... chinchaa.. he can carry 3 tricycles.. 3 life jackets, 3 boys, and now 3 wooden chairs at one go. Just who are you, Superman Song??? 

• Like 8

This is a very nicely made video clip of Daehanie with appa (I have watched it for several times and will continue to do so) and those angles as mentioned by klent can be seen in this video clip.

Uitf1rk.jpg

Elgaki2.jpg

HkCA4Az.jpg

4ib7B2E.gif

I wish to see more show ups of Daehanie's photography skills in ROS, he is gifted with "eye" of photography and this inheritance is definitely from SIK!

• Like 7

Song appa has just posted this photo of triplets at his Twitter, I think it says:

"It is Father's Birthday, yeah. Presentation on Air Forces Day. ~ ^^ Daehan Minguk Manse!!!"

Oh my!!! These adorable boys are the best gift ever! smileys-smiley-with-sign-284954.gif

The army, the navy and the air force are giving their highest salute to you Song Appa.

12088425_1640559359526020_25155691132935

Song Triplets Salute the Armed Forces in Adorable Tiny Uniforms

October 1 is Armed Forces Day in South Korea, and the Song triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are honoring members of the military in their own adorable way!

Their father Song Il Kook posted a photo of the trio to his Twitter on October 1, which also happens to be his birthday. He writes as the caption, “Marking dad’s birthday, an Armed Forces Day performance~^^ Daehan, Minguk, Manse!!!”

In the photo, the triplets are each saluting while dressed up in uniforms from the three branches of the Korean armed forces. Daehan is dressed as a soldier in the army, Minguk is a tiny sailor in the navy, and Manse is ready to fly as a member of the air force.

You can catch more of Song Il Kook and his unbelievably cute triplets every Sunday on KBS‘s “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/30/song-triplets-salute-the-armed-forces-in-adorable-tiny-uniforms/

~~~~~~~~~

Another version:

The triplets dress up as soldiers for Song Il Kook's birthday & Korea's Armed Forces Day!

If you thought the triplets couldn't get any cuter, guess again! These little boys just melt our hearts, especially when they're dressed up in cute costumes, or in this case, uniforms!

October 1 marks Song Il Kook's birthday and also Korea's Armed Forces Day, so the triplets dressed up in uniform as soldiers in the army, the navy, and the air force, and topped it off with salutes.

Like the proud father he is, the actor shared the photo to commemorate the occasion on Twitter. Happy birthday to Song Il Kook!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/the-triplets-dress-up-as-soldiers-for-song-il-kooks-birthday-koreas-armed-forces-day

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

For the man who shows us the joy of parenting, something I had no idea a year ago, Happy 44th Birthday!

song-il-gook-and-triplets.jpg?w=600

Thank you for sharing the Wonders of Love, in the name of Daehan, Minguk, Manse..

Thank you for showing us how to love our precious children, in a healthy way..

Thank you for teaching us some ways to make children learn,

and at the same time, to make us learn..

But most importantly..

Thank you for being born..

• Like 12