Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

wow those gifts are so cute! :\"> :x

how i wish i can send gifts too !i envy those fans :D

haha it looks like moving out instead of camping so many stuff and triplets so inlove with dinosaurs :P:P

and the 2nd pic see the height difference my daehanie is really growing up so tall :x :x

SIK appa looks blooming is it because anniversary on the way and birthday O:-)

He's so lucky to have a genius wife and adorable triplets :x :x

i must find a husband like him!

palli palli :-B :\">

Hi, indeed he's lucky & vice-versa............... NICE that they found each other. :P

• Like 4

Thanks so much #Chellsee, that is going to be great!  I loved the character of Jang Yong Sil in the Great King Sejong drama and really looking forward to not only a drama devoted to this fascinating guy but played by Song Il Kook!

• Like 6

Our Super Dadddy Song Il Kook must be very very proud of the boys!

New released photos from SKARBARN clothing.

Have just seen a nice video clip by normal in which these new photos of Song triplets in SKARBARN clothing are included:

https://youtu.be/-JmVYEC9xus

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing the photos + the video. He's a very proud Dad indeed! The triplets are so cute wearing this outdoor clothing brand. They have grown up so much already. They grow up so fast! :P

• Like 6

Thanks guy's for all the videos and stills I have officially bookmark this thread I just get a kick out of watching Ilkook and the song triplets, The boy's have grown so much and they still a load of fun to watch, I just begin watching them about about a month or so ago and I spend at least two hours a day just watching the kids they relieve my stress after watching my frustrating daily's, So count me in I'm here..      

• Like 9

@ardently, your Manse looks like a very cute penguin  :D   :wub:

Charmy, the cute peguin is actually Daehan. Here are screenshots from Ep67 where the boys took Teakwondo lesson:

tumblr_nt3fasuu1w1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt3fasuu1w1tjt42ro2_1280a.jpg

Manse was sitting and watching the kids a bit far from daddy SIK.

The boys look like cute penguins in those thick jackets.

tumblr_nt3fasuu1w1tjt42ro3_1280b.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

@ardently, your Manse looks like a very cute penguin  :D   :wub:

Charmy, the cute peguin is actually Daehan. Here are screenshots from Ep67 where the boys took Teakwondo lesson:

tumblr_nt3fasuu1w1tjt42ro2_1280a.jpg

Manse was sitting and watching the kids a bit far from daddy SIK.

Thanks Chellsee, these screenshots confirm that I never fail in recognizing my dear Daehanie. :D

• Like 6

Song Triplets Go On a Safari Adventure in “Superman Returns” Preview

daehanmingukmanse-800x450.png

Song Il Kook and his beloved triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are going on a safari adventure in the next episode of “Superman Returns“!

A preview has been released for the August 16 episode that shows the trio dressed as adorable explorers as they begin their expedition in a zebra-patterned SUV with their dad.

“What kind of car is this?” Manse asks his dad. Song Il Gook tells him to ask the driver, and so Daehan and Manse politely repeat the question to him.

daehanmingukmanse3.png

“It’s a safari tour car,” answers the driver.

“It’s a ‘ssaddari’ tour car!” echoes Minguk happily to his dad.

daehanmingukmanse4.png

Manse asks what that means, and the driver explains that it’s an expedition to find wild beasts, or scary animals.

“Dad, close the door!” says Minguk in fear. Song Il Kook assures him, “It’s okay, there’s this wire mesh here so it’s fine.” But Minguk is still scared so he quickly scoots away from the door and won’t even let Song Il Kook hold him in his arms.

daehanmingukmanse2.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/14/song-triplets-go-on-a-safari-adventure-in-superman-returns-preview/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10