Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

yes, my baby Kukku is so intelligent!  I'm proud of him.  However, I found it so weird that he kept repeating after the teacher "Minguk ah" instead of nay, apochi.Why was he not so bright at that time? 
just ran across this gorgeous Micheal King picture.
10498634_642040605886335_658257978354029

• Like 1

SongMira said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"​Throwback Thursday: The 5 best historical dramas of the 2000sWhatadrama_historical_dramas_dramafever_

Is your love for K-dramas genre-specific? Are you skeptical of dramas that are not romantic comedies? Fear no more! We’ve prepared a list of the best historical dramas produced in the past decade. They deal with Korea’s rich history from 37 BC to the 1600s chronologically. Check these out!

1. Jumong (2006)

Hot actor Song Il Kuk, now a father of the most popular triplets in Korea, (See the adorable triplets on The Return of Superman) stars in Jumong, along with actress Han Hye Jin, now married to Ki Sung Yueng, a professional soccer player for Premier League club Swansea City. Jumong is the name of the man who founded one of the three kingdoms from 37 BC to the first century. Selling pointJumong, So Nuh Soo and Miss. Yoo's triangle love. Trivia: The president of Kazakhstan invited Song Il Kuk to dine with him after watching the drama.

2. Queen Seon Duk (2009)

Known for its strong characters, speedy storyline, and contemporary style of conversations, Queen Seon Duk received the best drama of the year award. Actress Lee Yo Won plays Princess Duk Man, who later become Queen Seon Duk. A character named Mee Sil, portrayed by actress Go Hyun Jung, also plays a big part. Curious about their relationship? Check out an episode below! 

3. Jewel in the Palace (2003)

Need I say more? Lee Young Ae's Jewel in the Palace is the drama that pioneered the Korean (Hallyu) wave, along with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo's Winter Sonata (2002). It tells a story of a young girl named Suh Jang Geum overcoming her difficulties and becoming the best cook/doctor in the country.

4. Damo (2003)

Featuring all-time favorite Ha Ji Won as Damo, meaning a female detective, Damo tells a story of Chae Ok, played by Ha Ji Won, who is determined to get both love and career in full swing. Highlight: Chae Ok's romance gets complicated with two hot men, Hwangbo Yoon and Jang Sung Baek.

5. Iljimae (2008)

Actor Lee Joon Ki's most successful drama, Iljimae, is a story of Lee Gyum (Lee Joon Ki) who seeks revenge on the man who killed his father. Lee Joon Ki was acclaimed for his portrayal of difficult mood swings in this drama. Also check out the sequel The Return of Iljimae!

cr to http://www.dramafever.com/ .

• Like 1

I love episode 71! Il Gook is so handsome and look cool while driving the big bus! that was really amazing how he never touch the yellow line while driving the huge bus in the narrow passage way! well done!!!

and the triplets are so adorable with their ballet outfit! hahaha! I really lol when Deahan is so shy with noona! hahaha! Manse is breaking every ladies heart huh? he is so chick magnet! hahaha! and Minguk's tummy is so adorably funny! hahaha! but through and through everything went well in their ballet class.

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Hurry up and download from Vietfan FB https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse 4998659161_4afc3c6f29_o.jpg
The video might be removed from Dailymotion and KBS soon, so download as soon as you can.
Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 71 broadcasted on 29-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 or higher for good picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l04kk

or download directly from Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oisaTLBMRUMVhGQnZNX2RabDQ/view?pli=1
1618518_707208956056873_2513893249986612

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 68 broadcasted on 29-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.
Sorry Dailymotion does not allow the upload, so you may download from my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dQdF0UYficYWZpY19WNDdZalE

1483978_786934544715429_6989478017701740

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song IL-Kook is so good at maneuver vehicles.  
I'm wondering if taking a commercial driving test would mean preparing for a new movie role, because for A Man Called God, he had to take 2 licenses for driving motocycles.

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

LOL Daehan is such a shy boy.
I cant help but laugh seeing how awkward he is around the girl. He is such a baby

Manse the hearthrob...gosh..beware SIK..he would be playboy manse in no timeDaehannie...what to do with you. he couldnt even look her in the eye..so funny yet cute. but why the noona looks upset to him? lmaoI think he's used being surrounded with boys and dad making her shy around girls.Mingukie looks cautious yet cute with the noona.

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

aprodithe said: Manse the hearthrob...gosh..beware SIK..he would be playboy manse in no timeDaehannie...what to do with you. he couldnt even look her in the eye..so funny yet cute. but why the noona looks upset to him? lmaoI think he's used being surrounded with boys and dad making her shy around girls.Mingukie looks cautious yet cute with the noona.

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 68 broadcasted on 29-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.Sorry Dailymotion does not allow the upload, so you may download from my Google Drive:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dQdF0UYficYWZpY19WNDdZalE
Maybe I'm too late, may I know the link for download of other episodes (for Song triplets) with English sub please, thank you!