Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

KonaBeans said:
Now not so good news.
For Superman fans who have been following my Dailymotion account for weekly episodes:
All my Superman videos were removed by Dailymotion due to KBS copyrights.   :((  

I'll find another ways to upload upcoming episodes.  

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

tumblr_nizas9uoLs1u5kgz6o4_r2_250.gif
Good afternoon chingus!

It's so sad to hear the news that Kona's channel is gone. I'm always watching ROS in that site :(

KonaBeans said:
In case you want to download epi 70 without subs, I've uploaded to my Google Drive.  See if you can download it from here.  Sorry, this maybe a solution for now.  Both YouTube and Dailymotion don't allow KBS videos anymore.
Download episode 70 with no subs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficRXUzVGxOcmJFOG8&authuser=0

• Like 1

Wow new CF for our Song Family! Love Kia, actually of all the brands of cars I love Kia the most! Song Il Gook is really patriotic, he chooses the car made in their country, rather that cars that made outside their country. I really salute his family.

• Like 1

This photoshoot looks like KIA teams up with Skarbarn. :D . Whenever triplets have new CFs, they usually got the toys to bring home from the sponsors. And now they got the CF from KIA Motors, I wonder Song appa can get his own "toy" this time :)
D7e3blx.gif

Some pix from Dispatch, The hair- stylist pix is super cute too

20150326090258_11.jpg

20150326090300_12.jpg
20150326090256_10.jpg
20150326182218_ijn_0055.jpg
20150326184547_ijn_0206.jpg

20150326090302_13.jpg

20150326090304_14.jpg
20150326090306_15.jpg
20150326182353_16.jpg
20150326133505_ijn_0216.jpg

20150326090312_18.jpg

20150326183023_ijn_0251.jpg
20150326183248_ijn_0237.jpg
20150326135831_ijn_0186.jpg

Pix credit as tagged 

• Like 1

@chellsee  and @zuizui. Thanks for the lovely photographs of the Song boys! you both just made my day! Song appa is such a handsome man and his boys got his genes! love it.

I love how they turn their photo shoot into play time. In their age playtime is learning time, they develop and grow well while they play. Plus the precious time they spend together will be a beautiful memories together and I'm so glad that Song family give us the privilege to witness all of these. 

• Like 1

Superman Returns” Triplets Transform into Little Ballerinos
superman-returns1.jpg

The adorable triplets of KBS‘ variety program “Superman Returns” will be transforming into little ballerinos on the next episode.
On the upcoming broadcast of “Superman Returns” that is scheduled to air on March 29, actor Song Il Kook‘s triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, will be making a visit to a dance studio to receive a ballet lesson.
In the preview cuts for this episode, the boys look like little princes in a fairytale, as they can be seen dressed up in matching white leotards under black overall tights, along with black ballet shoes.
It is said that free-spirited Man Se gave everyone a good laugh by acting out his own play in the middle of the ballet lesson. When the instructor called out, “A tiger has appeared!” during one of the lesson segments, Dae Han and Min Gook hurriedly hid behind a pillar along with the other children, waiting for the imaginary tiger to disappear. On the other hand, Man Se jumped out into the middle of the room and pretended to be a tiger.
This episode of “Superman Returns” will air on March 29 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/27/superman-returns-triplets-transform-into-little-ballerinos/

• Like 1

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"​Throwback Thursday: The 5 best historical dramas of the 2000sWhatadrama_historical_dramas_dramafever_

Is your love for K-dramas genre-specific? Are you skeptical of dramas that are not romantic comedies? Fear no more! We’ve prepared a list of the best historical dramas produced in the past decade. They deal with Korea’s rich history from 37 BC to the 1600s chronologically. Check these out!

1. Jumong (2006)

Hot actor Song Il Kuk, now a father of the most popular triplets in Korea, (See the adorable triplets on The Return of Superman) stars in Jumong, along with actress Han Hye Jin, now married to Ki Sung Yueng, a professional soccer player for Premier League club Swansea City. Jumong is the name of the man who founded one of the three kingdoms from 37 BC to the first century. Selling pointJumong, So Nuh Soo and Miss. Yoo's triangle love. Trivia: The president of Kazakhstan invited Song Il Kuk to dine with him after watching the drama.

2. Queen Seon Duk (2009)

Known for its strong characters, speedy storyline, and contemporary style of conversations, Queen Seon Duk received the best drama of the year award. Actress Lee Yo Won plays Princess Duk Man, who later become Queen Seon Duk. A character named Mee Sil, portrayed by actress Go Hyun Jung, also plays a big part. Curious about their relationship? Check out an episode below! 

3. Jewel in the Palace (2003)

Need I say more? Lee Young Ae's Jewel in the Palace is the drama that pioneered the Korean (Hallyu) wave, along with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo's Winter Sonata (2002). It tells a story of a young girl named Suh Jang Geum overcoming her difficulties and becoming the best cook/doctor in the country.

4. Damo (2003)

Featuring all-time favorite Ha Ji Won as Damo, meaning a female detective, Damo tells a story of Chae Ok, played by Ha Ji Won, who is determined to get both love and career in full swing. Highlight: Chae Ok's romance gets complicated with two hot men, Hwangbo Yoon and Jang Sung Baek.

5. Iljimae (2008)

Actor Lee Joon Ki's most successful drama, Iljimae, is a story of Lee Gyum (Lee Joon Ki) who seeks revenge on the man who killed his father. Lee Joon Ki was acclaimed for his portrayal of difficult mood swings in this drama. Also check out the sequel The Return of Iljimae!

cr to http://www.dramafever.com/ .

• Like 1

One wonder after another.  I bet Song Il-Kook himself, his family, and his fans could have never guessed the degree of triplets' popularity.  It keeps on soaring.  
How can we have these socks?  A group of Song Il-Kook's fans from Hawaii will depart for a South Korea tour on April 08 and have a private fan meeting with Song Il-Kook on the 10th.  I will ask them to look for these baby socks.  Although we can't wear them (LOL :D), we can certainly have them as keepsakes.
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/730648816992243/photos/pcb.876541009069689/876540632403060/?type=1&theater
11011050_876540632403060_249398000187624

• Like 1