Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

“Superman Returns” Triplets and Twins Have a Birthday Party
SupermanReturnsBirthday.jpg

The Song Triplets (Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se) and Lee Twins (Seo Eon and Seo Joon) enjoy a special joint birthday party on “Superman Returns.”
The upcoming 70th episode will show the triplets and twins celebrating their birthdays together as they were born exactly one year and one day apart.
Their fathers Song Il Kook and Lee Hwi Jae make efforts to make the birthday celebration special since the five toddlers are celebrating together for the first time. Viewers are curious as to whether the party will go as planned considering that five children can be quite a handful.
Delicious birthday cake proves to be a winner amongst the five boys. In unison they say, “Please give us cake! Cake!” Their cute demands ends up tormenting their fathers as they continue their requests saying, “Please cut the cake!” after the candles are blown out. Having to cater to five children results in headaches for the fathers and causes Lee Hwi Jae to ask, “Can we just feed them instead?”
On their special day, the boys also wear matching clothes and take photos to commemorate the occasion. In an effort to keep the boys in one place the fathers turn on a cartoon movie. Unfortunately, the kids keep taking turns in trying to escape. Song Il Kook even breaks a sweat over the babysitting ordeal.
More of their birthday celebration can be seen on March 22.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/superman-returns-triplets-and-twins-have-a-birthday-party/

• Like 1

hi every one
how are you????
happy new year to iranian....

in last hours of iranian year i have question..
i read about EOTS,
songilgook don't get the gift of best actor of the year and che sou joen(jang bogo) give it.
what is this meaning????
songilgook better or jang bogo(che seo joen)
???????

please answer me.....

• Like 1

The Triplets and Twins From ‘Superman Returns’ To Have Joint Birthday Partykwcql4g5rs0jcdmenayoad29r7a72nmc.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] The triplets and twins hold their joint birthday party. 

On the 70th episode of ‘Superman Returns’, the triplets Daehan, Minguk, Manse and the twins Seo Un and Seojun are having their birthday party together. 

Since the twins and the triplets were born on March 15 and 16 respectively, the fathers Song Il Gook and Lee Hwi Jae wanted to make a special birthday for their children. However, the party wasn’t as simple as they thought. 

Even before the party began, the twins and triplets kept saying “Give me the cake” and embarrassed the fathers. Right after they blew off the candles, they asked to cut the cakes and Lee Hwi Jae said, “Could you just eat it by yourselves?”

In particular, the twins and triplets wore the special-made T-shirts and the fathers tried to gather them to take a photo. However, it wasn’t easy as well. The fathers turned an animation on for them to focus, but it didn’t work for the twins and triplets. 

Meanwhile, the 70th episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’ will air on March 22. (photo by KBS ‘Superman Returns’)

• Like 1

fanforsong said: hi every one
how are you????
happy new year to iranian....

in last hours of iranian year i have question..
i read about EOTS,
songilgook don't get the gift of best actor of the year and che sou joen(jang bogo) give it.
what is this meaning????
songilgook better or jang bogo(che seo joen)
???????

please answer me.....

All of you are right.

Although SIK was supposedly the second lead male, he outshined the main lead actor and known as "The Emperor of the Sea".  When subject about EOTS is brought up, it's all about Yum Moon.  However, as a courtesy (and politically), Excellent Actor still goes to the main lead.  So the awards SIK received for EOTS are:

2005 KBS Drama Award: Best Couple with Soo Ae for Emperor of the Sea
KBS Drama Award: Most Popular Actor for Emperor of the Sea
KBS Drama Award: Best Actor for Emperor of the Sea

7729854884_89a2019cec_o.jpg

• Like 1

KonaBeans said:

All of you are right.

Although SIK was supposedly the second lead male, he outshined the main lead actor and known as "The Emperor of the Sea".  When subject about EOTS is brought up, it's all about Yum Moon.  However, as a courtesy (and politically), Excellent Actor still goes to the main lead.  So the awards SIK received for EOTS are:

2005 KBS Drama Award: Best Couple with Soo Ae for Emperor of the Sea
KBS Drama Award: Most Popular Actor for Emperor of the Sea
KBS Drama Award: Best Actor for Emperor of the Sea

7729854884_89a2019cec_o.jpg

• Like 1

ardently

said: Thanks, kona. I've watched the video about the Album of Life interview in the first page of this thread. I want to post the video link here but i don't know how with the android phone i am using. The interview is long but sounds interesting. Here is the title: ALBUM OF LIFE OF LIFE TALK SHOW 2013.

• Like 1

More precious moments of daddy IlKook and Daehan.
tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko7_400.gif  tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko9_400.gif
tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko1_400.gif  tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko6_400.gif
tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko2_400.gif  tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko8_400.gif
tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko3_400.gif  tumblr_nlilqmu40C1tmjt2ko4_400.gif
Credit to owner from Tumblr.

Awwww!   The Song boys are super adorable.Love Love Love!!!!tumblr_nlj95wcZCu1tjt42ro1_1280.jpghttp://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201503201200353&sec_id=561901&pt=nv

• Like 1

WOOOW…I think Daehan is  a younger version of SIK after see this old picture…

What do you think, SIKers ???

46690a4f78f0f73611a5390c0e55b319ebc41375

Their personalities also resemble for each other, quite and shy ones but kind-hearts…the more you know them the more you love, admire and can’t take your eyes of them…

I feel that my Daehanie will be a loving and caring man in the future…just like his daddy, SIK…

Even he  loves the baby goat affectionately too…

ep.68.mp4_snapshot_01.21.17_2015.03.20_1

ep.68.mp4_snapshot_01.22.25_2015.03.20_1

I bet uncle LHJ loves Daehan more than before …same with most of us, he’s loved Mingukie at 1st sight but later he’s very close to Daehanie…Daehan is very mature, polite and friendly to him ( older people )…his attitude and behaviour are really represent a firstborn son from Song’s family…

Daehan was the most excited one to met Lee’s family…he said “ samcoon sarangeo “ on the phone call and sang b-day song for SE and SJ on their way, right after SIK appa told them that the twins b-day is just 1 day earlier than the triplets…

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_00.57.09_2015.03.20_1

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_00.58.47_2015.03.20_1

He’s played “ Dino “ with uncle LHJ…

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_01.06.12_2015.03.20_1

My Daehanie was not forgot to said “ thank you “ after uncle LHJ had fixed the Dino picture…

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_01.09.55_2015.03.20_1

When 5 of them were eating together, uncle LHJ asked Daehanie whether the foods were delicious….he said YES and uncle Lee touched  his head tenderly…

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_01.13.00_2015.03.20_1

Later in the morning my Daehanie was very happy to gave hug and kiss for uncle LHJ…

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_01.17.23_2015.03.20_1

ep.69.mp4_snapshot_01.17.25_2015.03.20_1

SIKers should be proud of Mr and Mrs SIK…they’re success to teach the triplets to have great manners…

=D> =D>

• Like 1

6245331031_3876bfeac2_o.png

Let's not forget
March 21 is Song Il-gook Day in Hawaii

98727940.jpg

On March 17, 2009, the state government of Hawaii has designated March 21st as the Song Il-gook Day after the star of "Jumong" and "Land of wind". The actor will be in Hawaii for three days beginning on March 20, 2009 to receive a plaque of appreciation from Hawaiian Governor Linda Lingle and take part in various events. Song is applauded for his role in introducing Korean culture to the people of Hawaii.
Following the gubernatorial event on the 21st, Song will attend a talk show with his fans to thank the Hawaiian people for their support and affection. His last TV drama, "Land of wind" will be released in DVD next month in Japan, which is expected to fuel his popularity in foreign countries.
http://www.hancinema.net/march-21-is-song-il-gook-day-in-hawaii-18593.html

6165440654_10a8c0e896_o.png

• Like 1

Finally Song Il Kook solo appearance & there is news about it. This is a prove that he as an actor also known for his work. Wow.... introduce korean culture through his movie & drama. Great. Thanks for the news @KonaBeans
Anybody here already watch "Land of wind"? What do you think about that drama? 

• Like 1