Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

There are already 2 threads, ROS (http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2020851/variety-the-return-of-superman), and SIK's thread in Soompi, which have many duplicate news and pictures of the triplets.
I strongly think there's no need for another thread dedicated to triplets.Who will post there?  Definitely not me.  
We're busy enough with 2 Soompi threads and plenty of other FB pages exclusively for these adorable boys.
Let's just share the news, opinions, pictures between these 2 Soompi threads.
Thanks chingus and keep loving the Song family Facebook Heart Emoticon Facebook Heart Emoticon Facebook Heart Emoticon + Facebook Heart Emoticon .

Hi Ladies: Well, I have wanted to say the exact thing that "ebullient" said. For those that do not know me, I joined Soompi  on April 4th, 2005 as hummer75 but because of a technical problem, I had to re-register as hummer82 (which is my age). I first joined the SIK thread on Jan. 30, 2009. While channel surfing the tv one evening, I came across 3 guys sitting in a horse barn drinking wine. I did not know at the time what I was watching but I got hooked on that drama and watched it till the end and it had eng. subs. It was "EMPEROR OF THE SEA". What a great drama and Song Il Kook  became my favorite actor in historical dramas.

I have watched all of his dramas and have purchased a few of his dramas.  Jumong will always be my favorite and I have watched it 9 times already. I only watch historical dramas but with SIK I watch all of his dramas. I refer to him on this site as "THE KOREAN JOHN WAYNE - NEVER MAKES A BAD DRAMA".

Because of the friendship that I have with a wonderful lady that keeps this site going I am very happy to say that I have signed autograph pictures of Song Il Kook hanging on my wall and SIK knows who Mr. hummer is. I'm proud of that.

I think that his triplets are very cute and I'm sure that he is a great father but I visit this site every day hoping to read news about any new drama he may be doing but the boys have taken over this thread. Maybe they should have their own thread. I don't know. I mean this in a nice way and don't want to offend anyone here.

I just hope that SIK does a Historical Drama very soon. That's why I'm here every day hoping to read something about that. Have a nice day Ladies.

• Like 1

KonaBeans

said:

There are already 2 threads, ROS (http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2020851/variety-the-return-of-superman), and SIK's thread in Soompi, which have many duplicate news and pictures of the triplets.

I strongly think there's no need for another thread dedicated for triplets.Who will post there?  Definitely not me.  

We're busy enough with 2 Soompi threads and plenty of other FB pages exclusively for these adorable boys.

Let's just share the news, opinions, pictures between these 2 Soompi threads.

Thanks chingus and keep loving the Song family 

Facebook Heart Emoticon

Facebook Heart Emoticon

Facebook Heart Emoticon

+ 

Facebook Heart Emoticon .

Hello Mr. Hummer, I'm so glad to see your post again. I understand your point of view.  This thread has been taken over by the triplets at the moment, just because SIK and the boys are currently on 'The Return of Superman', the only project SIK is participating.
Without news and pictures of triplets, this thread would probably be idled, because SIK is not doing any drama or movie.  He can probably take on a movie role, which doesn't require intensive shooting schedule and continue on with ROS (Return of Superman).  If he is going to do a drama, ROS would have to stop.  We know SIK and wifey will pull the kids out at some point, but with their overwhelmed popularity now, my guess is not for another 6 months.
Until then, let the Song family share this thread.  If there's any news about SIK's new project, I'd be the first to post it here and let you know, Mr. Hummer. Wishing you much health and happiness.  Please do drop us a few lines from time to time.
I still have the autograph SIK signed for you.  Last November when we mentioned you, he remembered you well, Mr. Hummer.
4969936071_d1fd8fb6a5_b.jpg

• Like 1

Mr. @hummer82, I'm glad to hear from you.  Unfortunately, SIK hasn't done any drama for a while, therefore, conversation about SIK's activities is getting limited.  Though the boys seem to take over this thread, you'll still actually have about same amount of posts, it just that you have to page down a lot to get there.  

• Like 1

I understand that while the triplets are relevant to Song Il Gook, updates exclusive to them must be separate and posted to The Return of Superman should the fans here not want to create a thread unique to them.

Updates that are not inclusive of Song Il Gook and that are about the triplets by themselves will be considered off-topic.

Well, let's just abide by soompi rules. To make our posts within the parameter, maybe we should upload pictures and videos of Sik together with the triplets. We should always include him in our comments, and his interactions with the kids. Posts or pictures that concern only the triplets should be avoided. We don't want to be all banned from this forum.

I'm gonna miss some of our friends here, I guess.

• Like 1

I suppose article like this is admissible since it Song Il-Kook is mentioned in it.
cutie_let_let said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; line-height: 40px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Skärbarn reveals new CF photos of Song Il Gook’s triplets  itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; line-height: 40px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MOD EDIT: PLS DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 34px; font-weight: normal; margin: 17px 0px 7px; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"hildren outdoor clothing brand, Skärbarn, has today released new CF photos of Song Il Gook‘s triplets, where they are seen having much fun.

Song Il Gook’s triplets, Dae HanMin Gook, and Man Se, have been highly adored by many since appearing on ‘The Return of Superman,’ and they are also the love of many advertisers because of their popularity. One can even say that Song Il Gook has had to take a backseat to his sons’ popularity at the moment, even though he wouldn’t mind that in one bit.

In the photos, the triplets are seen either playing with colored sand, or attempting to catch insects with their kiddie nets.

Skärbarn explained that the concepts as seen in the photos, were to show the triplets having fun without being inhibited by their clothing.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

• Like 1

Hey Charmy and KB..yeah, no matter to me, whether it's il kook or the kids thread..as long as it's SONG family for me?  :)  BUT will mainly be in the SIG form..since well, how I ended up in here.  :)  

Lovely duo photos..Gab, he must be great to work with..from kids to seniors!  

Heeey Hummer always good to hear from you!   Let keep this form rolling..  :)  

Wavess -  kikaye, bad, chell, and everyone!!  All stay healthy and warm this cold spring seasons! 

Wow, just went to the first page, ..so many anniversary coming up..in October would be 10 years ago since  our KB started this lovely awesome form we all got here!  Yayyy..lets go for another 10!!  ..

Jumong debut on May 15 2006..would be 9 years this year!!   

k0raWUa_zpsj2bofinh.jpg 

SIK%20DUOLAC%20CF%202014%2014E_zpsrbel5x

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

Definitely, Kona. What saddens me is that some fans who come here only because of the triplets will now stop posting and will just become silent lurkers. This forum might slow down without them. In the end, only we will be left here again. That's life.

• Like 1

ardently

said: Definitely, Kona. What saddens me is that some fans who come here only because of the triplets will now stop posting and will just become silent lurkers. This forum might slow down without them. In the end, only we will be left here again. That's life.

Hi all SIK fans,

I'm quite surprise with moderator warning to keep this thread only for SIK. I also want to share my opinion about triplets thread.
I admit that I'm more into triplets than Appa, but who can't deny that triplets look so adorable because SIK make them adorable with their nice clothes & also how he and his wife teach them. Triplets will be nothing if there is no SIK.

I find the people in RoS thread sometimes complaints also if there is too many triplets fans, and you can see by yourself, mostly are post about Song kids. So it's quite confusing for triplets fans to post in which thread. For me, if I want to post something with SIK I will post it on this thread. If just a simple comment about Song triplets overload cuteness on RoS and also the cuteness of other children, I post it on RoS thread.

So I think I keep posting on this thread, because as I write before children represent their parents behavior, and if I find those kids are fun to watch, so their parent also fun to watch. Another reason also because SIK age is not so far from my age, and I'm more like actor / actress around my age and also choose drama / movie who show actor / actress that have show maturity, :). I enjoy their acting not just looking for fresh look which is I think people like on idol.

Once again, let's keep this thread alive....

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

I will miss posting gifs of the triplets here. But I will try to post SIK moments with the boys kkk...
I'm sure everyone here will find a way :D
I'm so thankful to all the chingus here who inspired me to create an account out of love and adoration for the triplets and SIK -Kona, ardent, bad, sue, cute, star, chell and everyone....

let's keep this thread moving!!!