Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Man Se gives Choo Sarang a back hug in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'

choo-sung-hoon-choo-sarang-song-il-kook_
Choo Sarang and Man Se's toddler romance continued on the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

After Man Se gave Choo Sarang a peck during Song Il Kook and the triplets' visit to her place in Tokyo, Man Se's display of affection for Choo Sarang only grew when she reunited with them a month later. Man Se even gave her a back hug as they rode on the toy car together, and they both couldn't stop smiling, bringing smiles from everyone on set.

Shippers of this cute 'Man-Choo Couple' can tune in this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Hm...my Minguk seems to be overly excited.  I thought he wasn't that attracted to Sarang.  Oh uh, I hope MK and MS won't become love rivals.

It's not that Manse is attracted to Sarang, it's just that they spend a good time in Japan and Il Gook is always telling them about Sarang noona, children will have special bondage to each other especially if they are playing all the time. The created a special memory during the triplets stay in Sarang house

Another version:Man Se Hugs Chu Sa Rang in Latest Reunion on “Superman Returns”
superman-returns-man-se-and-sa-rang.png

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” which will air on February 1st, Man Se and Sa Rang share a sweet back hug.
In this episode, the triplets and Sa Rang will have an adorable reunion, after having parted in Tokyo a month ago. Fans are especially anticipating the chemistry between Sa Rang and Man Se since they quickly became close friends after they first met.
Man Se’s affection for Sa Rang seems to have intensified. In the revealed picture, he is seen giving her a back hug while the two of them are riding a toy car. He truly seems like a pure soul as he smiles widely with his small hands hugging Sa Rang tightly. In response, she is smiling shyly, as if she doesn’t mind.
In another cut, the two of them are each riding a play toy, laughing whenever their eyes meet. Fans are anticipating that their sweet relationship will leave scenes of pure adorableness.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/30/man-se-hugs-chu-sa-rang-in-latest-reunion-on-superman-returns/

From tonight's final show of I Am You.

Again, the triplets showed up to give their love and support to daddy SIK.

524257_673636972747405_11042475154800255
1532114_673636982747404_6824328247013122

I can't tell who is who in these pictures. Minguk is in SIK's left hand, right? He looks like the tallest one. It used to be Daehan.

I also can't tell which one is Daehan & Minguk. Just thought that the shortest one, which is on the second right side from SIK is Manse. 
Bravo for SIK & drama team of I am You... Hope the show is a big success, with many audiences. Is there someone here can't translate any reports about the show? 

1532114_673636982747404_6824328247013122

From left:  Manse, Daehanie, appa IlKook, then Mingukie.
Compilation of Fancam.  Manse stole the show with his free-spirit act.  :)I'm out of words to describe how super cute and super lovable they are and it's just growing by the week.

:)

Previews:
Manse talks a lot now.The boys are very well mannered and trained, learning new things each day... Good job daddy and mommy Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HkD4KnY378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOJB4jnYpcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcbdx1SnVWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btdVGWhBAxM

Netizen points out Min Guk's adorable habit through Song Il Kook's triplets' 100th-day photo

song-il-kook_1422664924_af_org.jpg
Another baby photo of Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se got fans aww-ing!

The photo of their 100th day was uploaded onto an online community site with the title 'Min Guk's Habit' and showed Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se wearing a Superman, Batman, and Flash superhero uniform, respectively. When compared with the screen capture below, fans also noticed Min Guk's adorable habit of putting his feet together.

Stay tuned for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back' on Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

song-il-kook_1422665009_%E3%85%A1%E3%85%

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Thanks KB on the final show of IamU.-2…glad it's again a successful repeats, and hopefully more to come?  Or maybe other play, maybe more musicals?  v

And chell for the final clip..big bravo to the entire cast/staff and course the songie men!   

Thanks for MORE, more YM clips, Yvo, I can never get tired of it..OR him!!  v

:)..Xia, yeah a few non-historical, but think he's best with history drama's, he's so history!!!   lol..

Waves to will, charmy, celiap, dae, bad, cutie, Li, cam, winter, hui…. 

other rolls... :)
Not my photos..... 

6010545049_2c9b288f96_o_zpsb4dc4e3c.jpg  photo47051.jpg 

5467226354_8dd14560d9_o_zpsffa9acac.jpg    photo11628_zpsdjl18kyb.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg