Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi charmy2: Yes, I am very excited to hear the great news. All of us have been waiting a long time for this news and It's about time. I guess he just wanted to help raise his children before he started acting again. Anyway It's great news.

• Like 10

Hi charmy2: Yes, I am very excited to hear the great news. All of us have been waiting a long time for this news and It's about time. I guess he just wanted to help raise his children before he started acting again. Anyway It's great news.

Mr. Hummer, so glad to see your post and congratulations to you for having your wish comes true.

It's not just another drama, but a historical drama.  He won't be wearing armor on the horse or yielding his swords, but it will be enough to satisfy the fans.

• Like 10

“Superman Returns” PD Congratulates Song Il Gook and Thanks Him For Staying on the Show

LINE it!

“Superman Returns” PD Congratulates Song Il Gook and Thanks Him For Staying on the Show

Fans of Song Il Gook and his beloved triplets breathed a huge sigh of relief when they found out that the actor will not be leaving “Superman Returns” despite his commitment to the newKBS drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title). On July 29, “Superman Returns” producer Kang Bong Kyu talked to Star News about his own reaction to the decision that the Song family will be staying on the show.

“I met with Song Il Gook briefly yesterday,” he says. “As soon as I saw him, I congratulated him on the confirmation of his casting in ‘Jang Young Sil.’”

He goes on to add, “I thanked him for deciding to appear on both ‘Jang Young Sil’ and ‘Superman Returns’ at the same time. Song Il Gook seems like a good fit for ‘Jang Young Sil,’ and I think he’ll do a great job. In my position, I’m grateful that he decided to continue to do both programs at the same time.”

Kang Bong Kyu adds that he has “absolutely zero” concerns about possible disruption to the filming of “Superman Returns” due to Song Il Gook’s appearance on “Jang Young Sil.”

“Since ‘Superman Returns’ films one time every two or three weeks, there will be no inconvenience,” he explains. “We will be completely considerate of Song Il Gook’s schedule.”

Are you glad that Song Il Gook, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will be staying on “Superman Returns”?

• Like 10

Yeah..agrees, think may not be as epic as Jumong/KOTW..to name a few!  :)  Never know..he so special, anything is possible!   Yeah cool, he can do both, think he's a bit more better shape then jumong then!  Again all that running/touring..keep the heart pumpings! 

Waves to charm, gab, star, ade, ard, KB, metal, poh, Hummer, vie, cutie, will, ilen, celiap, chell, and everyone!  

IMG_0763_zpscf090001.jpg  IMG_0817_zps846c9c16.jpg

5050823109_12bb0a336c_o_zps4cb6cb7e.jpg  5128485528_d49be75443_o_zpsc5e5cf99.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Edited by hoonwoodjoon
  • Like 12

Yeah..agrees, think may not be as epic as Jumong/KOTW..to name a few!  :)  Never know..he so special, anything is possible!   Yeah cool, he can do both, think he's a bit more better shape then jumong then!  Again all that running/touring..keep the heart pumpings! 

Waves to charm, gab, star, ade, ard, KB, metal, poh, Hummer, vie, cutie, will, ilen, celiap, chell, and everyone!  

Hi hoonwoodjoon, ye, very COOL that he could actually do both - & right you are - he's in better shape to do these things.

:P

• Like 8

Hooray! (Manse!)  We will now get the best of two worlds - triplets AND SIK in a saguek drama.

I still worry about the strain this might be on SIK, but I'm thinking this drama might be physically less demanding than his previous ones.  He plays a science genius doesn't he?   Soooo...should be no battle scenes, less fighting, and lots of inside filming...?   

I also worry about the triplets coping without their dad. Manse seems to sleep on top or very close to his dad every night. I hope SIK can at least be home when they need him.. 

• Like 7

Hooray! (Manse!)  We will now get the best of two worlds - triplets AND SIK in a saguek drama.

I still worry about the strain this might be on SIK, but I'm thinking this drama might be physically less demanding than his previous ones.  He plays a science genius doesn't he?   Soooo...should be no battle scenes, less fighting, and lots of inside filming...?   

I also worry about the triplets coping without their dad. Manse seems to sleep on top or very close to his dad every night. I hope SIK can at least be home when they need him.. 

Hi metaltiger every time I watch SIG in a historical drama one of the biggest draws for me or I guess for the viewer is a big fight or battle scene. I find him pretty good during these scenes. Battle scenes are the property of historical drama.  They have battle scenes at their core. So, I guess even if he plays that kind of character there are still fighting scenes for him..... I'm sure he could cope with it - filming the show & the drama. I guess what we could see soon are the dark circles around his eyes showing lack of sleep due to filming - hahaha. I just hope he'll take care of himself more. Ye, stay safe & healthy, SIG!

:P

• Like 6

KBS' official position "Song Il-gook will be Jang Yeong-sil"...What about Superman?

photo618150.jpg

KBS official announced the casting of Song Il-gook in their historical epic "Jang Yeong-sil".

"Jang Yeong-sil" starring Song Il-gook is KBS' first attempt as a science drama telling the story of Jang Yeong-sil. In the age when only Confucianism was the order of the world, he was born into slavery but entered the palace and became a world class genius scientist in the 15th century.

Source: http://tr.im/VFDXW

What? No riding, no archery, no battlefields in a sageuk with the main character played by The King of Sageuk??? Pleeeaaaaseeee, Mr. screenwriter of "Jang Young Sil", do something!! We want & need some scenes like these:

297589_342950329122508_2005015134_n.jpg?

294746_466253690125504_747657357_n.jpg?o

427600_250849358332606_639677028_n.jpg?o

395876_250846188332923_1966685207_n.jpg?

Nice to see you again, Mr. Hummer! Great news for SIKers!

Thank you, dear SIKers, for sharing photos, articles and news about our beloved Prince!

Big waves for all! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you!

Edited by gabisikfan
  • Like 8

Hope it's not too much re-posting the entire article here. I just can't help it. All these kids are sooooo adorable.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/11-of-the-absolute-most-adorable-moments-from-superman-returns/

11 of the Absolute Most Adorable Moments From “Superman Returns”

11 of the Absolute Most Adorable Moments From “Superman Returns”
Source: YouTube/KBS

Superman Returns,” since its first airing in September of 2013, has been one of Korea’s most-loved shows, easily maintaining its spot as the most-watched show in its time slot. Especially with the current cast, where the kids come in - not just ones, but – twos and threes, the level of cute has risen tenfold.

While the kids, as miniature versions of the actors and artists we all know and love, are pretty much always cute, here are some – just some – of their best, and most aw-worthy moments. Say “aww” with me.

When Daehan accidentally faked out Minguk.
daehan minguk

daehan minguk ice cream

That time Daehan took care of sleepy Song Il Gook.
daehan sleeping song il gook

daehan holds up song il gook's head

When Mommy Ming helped Manse clean up.
manse 1

minguk manse 5

manse bib minguk

When Daehan wanted everyone to know who Dad is.

Daehan: “This is my dad!”

daehan this is my dad

That time Seo Jun was Seo Eon’s light in the dark.

Seo Jun: “That way [to Mom and Dad]! Go.”

seo jun helps seo eon find dad

Nomming.

Triplets eating all the food:

minguk dumpling mokbang

Chu Sarang eating all the food:

chu sarang nom

When Sebom was Ji On’s best friend.

ji on sebom

When Manse was a total ladies’ man. (ALL the time.)

man-se-chu-sarang-2

When flopping was the best form of transportation.
seo eon seo jun flop

seo eon seo jun flop 2

When Manse was way late to the crying game.
manse delayed reaction

When the BEAT dropped.
song triplets dancing

chu sarang dance

Time really flies…

It seems like yesterday that they were so little…

superman returns baby pics

See more moments from “Superman Returns” here.

Edited by celiap
  • Like 8

Someone share this photo of SIK in DC.

tumblr_nsc0ftWCv51tjt42ro1_500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

Minguk and Manse Make Up Adorable Gibberish Song in “Superman Returns” Preview

In the preview for this Sunday’s episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook‘s triplets entertain themselves in the car after getting a stylish makeover at the beauty salon.

While Daehan chills out in the back, Minguk and Manse have fun acting out a little skit where they pretend to be planes. Minguk asks Manse if he’s been eaten by a monster. Manse replies that he’s just fallen to the ground, and so Minguk promises to come rescue him.

Manse then begins to sing to the tune of the kids song “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes“, but in his own cute fusion of languages. After waiting for him to finish, Minguk sings a verse in gibberish too. Then Manse joins in again for the end!

Link for episode 89 preview: https://youtu.be/z59nabSTmBQ

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/minguk-and-manse-make-up-adorable-gibberish-song-in-superman-returns-preview/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

~~~~~~~~~~

In the preview for this Sunday’s episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook‘s triplets entertain themselves in the car after getting a stylish makeover at the beauty salon.

While Daehan chills out in the back, Minguk and Manse have fun acting out a little skit where they pretend to be planes. Minguk asks Manse if he’s been eaten by a monster. Manse replies that he’s just fallen to the ground, and so Minguk promises to come rescue him.

Manse then begins to sing to the tune of the kids song “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes“, but in his own cute fusion of languages. After waiting for him to finish, Minguk sings a verse in gibberish too. Then Manse joins in again for the end!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/minguk-and-manse-make-up-adorable-gibberish-song-in-superman-returns-preview/

It's absolutely adorable and hillarous.

Watch the clip here.

https://youtu.be/z59nabSTmBQ

• Like 9

~~~~~~~~~~

It's absolutely adorable and hillarous.

Watch the clip here.

https://youtu.be/z59nabSTmBQ

If KBS decides to officially release an album of the triplets made of the singing parts they have on TROS, i have no doubt it will achieve an all kill. 

• Like 7

I wish they'd go and measure their height again. The triplets are so much taller now. I don't remember the triplets' feet hanging that long from their baby car seats 10 episodes ago. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 6

I just finish watching Il Kook and his boys they are so adorable and cute, They are really funny good to see a dad spends so much time with his boy's I can't pick a favorite because they all they on individual person which makes them all cute in they own unique way..  

• Like 9