Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Watching Jumong. yup, i confess to discovering Song Il Kook only through TROS. but i am glad i did. The man is a gem. I am on ep 15 and I can't stop. 

and yes, i love the triplets too. I love them all equally. i hope at least one of them follows SIK's footsteps as an actor. 

• Like 4

so they have another new deal CF for hair and head spa? Whoaa never thought triplets would get this kind of deal. It surely because of their handsome and stylish dad. Like father like son. 

• Like 4

Episode 88 The Song Family (NO Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficX1pweUk1WUNMTlE

11200792_844167245658825_740345330907275

KBSWorld  Episode 87 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)  

Here's epi 87 with the Song Family cut.  I finally found a tool to get soft subs from KBSWorld's YT, so we're back to business. :D

Since there's little space on my drive, videos can't be kept long. Download now if you're interested.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficTXdleHBoVlZmQXc

11794601_844184535657096_334448928355108

• Like 9

“Superman Returns” Song Man Se Can Pull Off Any Hairstyle

“Superman Returns” Song Man Se Can Pull Off Any Hairstyle

The KBS Sunday variety show “Superman Returns” teased viewers previously with a preview clip that showed the Song Triplets- Dae Han , Min Guk, and Man Se- looking like girls as their father, Song Il Kook, puts wigs on them.

In the full episode that aired today, July 26, you see the Song family visit the hair salon for haircuts. The triplets are much more grown up then when we first saw them, and they get their haircuts without any fuss or fear.

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 13

song triplets as girls

In particular, we see Man Se get a haircut and styling that makes him look very dapper, instead of the playful little boy we know him to be. Song Il Kook can’t resist putting wigs on Man Se, either, and we see how Man Se would have also been a very cute daughter if he was born a girl.

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 4

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 2

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 6

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 5

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 9

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 11

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 12

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/superman-returns-song-man-se-can-pull-off-any-hairstyle/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

Thank you kona!  You are a wonder in putting together these videos for us.

It's so much fun now to see the triplets interact with each other in the activities created by appa.  They help each other grow and mature in amazing ways. 

But poor appa- he wants a daughter so much.

• Like 7

Minguk Shares His Candy With Everyone on “Superman Returns”

Minguk Shares His Candy With Everyone on “Superman Returns”

Minguk, son of Song Il Gook, has really demonstrated the spirit of giving, earning the nickname of Ming Angel.

On the July 26 episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook takes his triplets camping. On this day, Song Il Gook eats some curry ramen for breakfast, and then walks into the forest while the triplets are still eating because he decides to hide some snacks for a treasure hunt.

When Song Il Gook tells the triplets that he has hidden some snack-treasures, the triplets go into the forest, even holding magnifying glasses.

Daehan finds a treasure first, and Minguk succeeds in finding one with candies in it as well.

minguk

Minguk shares his candy with Manse, who hasn’t found anything yet.

minguk

Minguk then looks at the VJ who’s filming him, and gives him a candy as well.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/minguk-shares-his-candy-with-everyone-on-superman-returns/

• Like 9

‘The Return of Supermen’ Triplet, turned into Three Sisters!

15116_1.jpg

The triplet Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se turned into three pretty sisters.
On 26th, at the 88th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday-The Return of Supermen’, triplet enjoyed trip to beauty parlor, unlike the past. 
This day Song Il-Kook was surprised about the triplet, who cut their hair with maturity, which he did not expected. 
The highlight of this day, was wig with various style in the beauty arlor. Song Il Kook changed the triplet into three sisters. The first runner Dae-Han showed his pretty appearance, and Min-Guk and Man-Se also challenged to the change. They became Dae-Sook, Min-Ja, and Man-Soon, prettier than girls. 
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Supermen’ will be aired on 26th. [Photo=KBS2]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=15116

• Like 8