Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Thanks Will for better viewings for all movie/tv overseas!!  Have hulu but on the free subs first, will have to go more soon?   Yeah,  my mom usually saids Men look more young..as they aged!  Kicks..wish I was a man…ha!  v

Thanks Ade for the top 40 hot looking guys and well aged again!!  All that tour travel/running marathon will do the tricks!!   So far I do the walkings.. lol.. I'm over 40 myself so..hehe..

Sweet, thank you, thank you Chell for new cover issues, for our King, it is hard to get books/mazazines in korean..up here??  Can always fly to Incheon and back.. ;p  

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 10

Look here SIKers!!!

Song Il Kook on the cover of BiFan Magazine.

http://www.bifan.kr/newsletter/edaily/BiFan2015_WEB_Daily_150722.pdf

Credit to OPH, many thanks for sharing.

Bifan072_2.png

SIK expresses his worry:

Actually, I have lot of distress for variety shows. Due to too much exposure of the real me in life , I have this fear that this will hinder the audience into my character in the movie "Tattooist".

Source: Chinese translation of seoully at Baidu

• Like 9

Look here SIKers!!!

Song Il Kook on the cover of BiFan Magazine.

http://www.bifan.kr/newsletter/edaily/BiFan2015_WEB_Daily_150722.pdf

Credit to OPH, many thanks for sharing.

SIK expresses his worry:

Actually, I have lot of distress for variety shows. Due to too much exposure of the real me in life , I have this fear that this will hinder the audience into my character in the movie "Tattooist".

Source: Chinese translation of seoully at Baidu

@adelinetew, he should.

Even as a long time fan of SIK, I don't want to see this movie, afraid it would damage my image of him in me.

Sorry, I just can't help it.  Beside it, I'm still here supporting him in every way.  :wub:

• Like 10

Fans of “Superman Returns” Kept on Edge With Song Il Gook’s Drama Decision Still Up in the Air

Song-il-gook-triplets.jpg

Earlier today, local news media Sports Donga reported that actor Song Il Gook was confirmed to star in the drama that he has been attached to for some time now, KBS’ upcoming historical drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title).

The real question has been not whether Song Il Gook will take up this drama, but what taking it up will mean for the popular variety show “Superman Returns.” Will he be able to keep appearing on the show with his beloved triplets or will he have to drop out due to scheduling conflicts? The Sports Donga article said Song Il Gook will be able to do both, as both the drama department and variety department of KBS will try to accommodate Song Il Gook’s schedule as much as possible.

However, the latest reports say that Song Il Gook and KBS have stated that they are still in discussion about the drama. This could be seen as bad news, since it could mean that Song Il Gook may still drop out of “Superman Returns.”

Whether Song Il Gook drops out of “Superman Returns” now because of the drama or later on because of something else, one thing is for sure. The wails of fans of the Song triplets will be heard around the world.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/fans-of-superman-returns-kept-on-edge-with-song-il-gooks-drama-decision-still-up-in-the-air/

• Like 11

Kayaa so he's confirmed? Right? I missed him so much in dramaland! Can't wait for the drama its like waiting is killing me!

Its ok if they drop out from ros though I will miss them so bad especially my daehanie! They need to live a normal life and too much exposure from the media is not good! Anyway they can come back after 10 years??:wub:

Thnx much for all the updates! I'm enjoying it so much!

• Like 5

Fans of “Superman Returns” Kept on Edge With Song Il Gook’s Drama Decision Still Up in the Air

Earlier today, local news media Sports Donga reported that actor Song Il Gook was confirmed to star in the drama that he has been attached to for some time now, KBS’ upcoming historical drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title).

The real question has been not whether Song Il Gook will take up this drama, but what taking it up will mean for the popular variety show “Superman Returns.” Will he be able to keep appearing on the show with his beloved triplets or will he have to drop out due to scheduling conflicts? The Sports Donga article said Song Il Gook will be able to do both, as both the drama department and variety department of KBS will try to accommodate Song Il Gook’s schedule as much as possible.

However, the latest reports say that Song Il Gook and KBS have stated that they are still in discussion about the drama. This could be seen as bad news, since it could mean that Song Il Gook may still drop out of “Superman Returns.”

Whether Song Il Gook drops out of “Superman Returns” now because of the drama or later on because of something else, one thing is for sure. The wails of fans of the Song triplets will be heard around the world.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/fans-of-superman-returns-kept-on-edge-with-song-il-gooks-drama-decision-still-up-in-the-air/

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing this great news.............Finally.....................he's confirmed to take this role. And finally.....we could get to see him in the small screen again. Looking forward to this drama. Ahhh.........too many good dramas to see! I am concern about the scripts now. I am excited to see SIG in hopefully a fun drama again. I’ve been missing him a bunch.  Really miss him in dramaland. I’m ready anytime for SIG. I’d like for this drama to be a hit! Definitely can’t wait! Also can’t wait to hear more on this. And I like SIG a decent amount. I feel happy that I can now catch a glimpse of him via this show. Wish him all the best.:P

• Like 8

Appa Il Kook fighting!!!

tumblr_nrxkjz9sWI1tjt42ro1_400.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of episode 88! The boys... opss, the girls were so lovely! LOL!

Appa IlKook got baby girls for a day. :wub:

11742759_1619099321672024_38323827756087

11781848_1619099488338674_53572787706004

11745386_1619099618338661_91481082154341

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

omo!!!! My Deahan!!! A girl!!!! Wahhhh! For sure the boys will look so adorable!!! 

I'm happy ilguk appa, but I how he take care of himself while filming the drama 

• Like 8

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Transformed Into Daughters?!

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Transformed Into Daughters?!

Meet Song Il Kook‘s new triplet daughters, Dae Suk, Ming Ja, and Man Leopatra, in the latest preview for the upcoming episode of KBS variety show “Superman Returns.”

In the preview (below), father Song Il Kook has a little bit too much fun putting different wigs on each of his triplets and taking selfies with them.

It’s especially cute to see how each triplet’s unique personalities come out in the way they react to their father’s antics.

Given how he reacted to seeing himself dressed as a mermaid previously, it’s surprising to see how calm and accepting middle triplet Min Guk is of his new appearance.

Check out the preview below, and you tell us. Which triplet rocked his do the best?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/463981

nGGRZMH.gif

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/23/superman-returns-song-triplets-transformed-into-daughters/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

Good morning SIKers, thanks to Song appa for giving us joy and fun by transforming Daehan, Minguk, Manse into Dae Suk (I prefer to call her(him) Daesukie instead), Ming Ja and Man Leopatra!

Daesukie looks a bit mature with the hairstyle in the left photo, so Song appa please consider to tie up her hair so that she continue to look cute, as shown in the right photo...

tlUbX8Y.jpg

I love my new avatar! :wub:

8bLdMJZ.jpg

• Like 10

ROS episode 88 preview - the part of Song appa and triplets

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/463981

Hello, pretty young girls - Dae Suk, Ming Ja & Man Leopatra! :wub:

Oh gosh, I still can't stop laughing, hahaha!

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing this NICE gif.....I love this EP where the triplets transformed into daughters - hahaha. This is quite hilarious looking at them wearing different wigs. Very cute. It's surprising to see how accepting they are of their new appearance. LOL - They ROCK! :P

• Like 6

Daesukie looks a bit mature with the hairstyle in the left photo, so Song appa please consider to tie up her hair so that she continue to look cute, as shown in the right photo..

Appa SIK was stunningly gorgeous in 2008 KBS Drama Award with his hair bun. :wub:

Don't you think Daehan is the mini-me of appa as they're look alike? 

tumblr_nrz3pjBZWL1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

• Like 14