Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I have seen those photos on <Photobook Jejudo> I posted here have been circulated around Facebook and Instagram, and I am happy with that as sharing is joy. One thing I can't tolerate is that watermark is put on those photos that stamps their right on those photos, see below an example:

@adelinetew, so sorry to see this.  That's the common problem.

Once it is posted in public forum, things like this will happen.

You could add your own watermark on it first, but then you don't want to do it because KBS has copyright over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was hoping a comic series about the Song family, someone is already ahead of us.  These books have 'Superman' logo on it.  Are they really licensed from KBS or the Song family?

11222191_539945979506782_719540710828534

• Like 7

@KonaBeans I really hate watermarks and that's the reason I do not want to put watermarks on those photos, and as you have said, the copyright belongs to KBS.

Just a little grumbling on Blue Monday, I am cheered up when seeing the cute expressions of lovely Daehanie...

5NuBLB4.gif

• Like 8

I have seen those photos on <Photobook Jejudo> I posted here have been circulated around Facebook and Instagram, and I am happy with that as sharing is joy. One thing I can't tolerate is that watermark is put on those photos that stamps their right on those photos, see below an example:

I feel you @adelinetew and so sorry for that.

It's okay to share and spread the photos, after all we are all here because we love the Song Family but at least give back the credit to the owner.

I tried my best to scan the photos from the photobook nicely. Here are some... :wub:

tumblr_nqp0sm6QwU1tjt42ro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqp0sm6QwU1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqp0sm6QwU1tjt42ro3_1280.jpg

• Like 7

I feel you @adelinetew and so sorry for that.

It's okay to share and spread the photos, after all we are all here because we love the Song Family but at least give back the credit to the owner.

I tried my best to scan the photos from the photobook nicely. Here are some... :wub:

Thanks @Chellsee...those scanned photos are really nice.
rjy4cYM.jpg

• Like 6

I just loved the way Song Il Gook talk through the phone. It seems like he was talking to his loved one. Could be his wife or the Song kids. How lucky to have a loving husband & father like him.

5rp6R7q.jpg

I took a look at the weibo of this person posting SIK's photos, SIK was talking to the triplets and thus she did not want to disturb him to take a photo with her.

• Like 6

Guest Apologize

6Dyrat0.jpg

Hi you.  
I'm come from this fanpage (in that pict).
I'm very sorry when i had watermark in picture of you and don't ask your opinion. 
I don't have reason to justify my actions.
I will delete all picture have watermark like this 
One time, I'm very sorry and thankz you

Hi you.  
I'm very sorry when i had watermark in picture of you and don't ask your opinion. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 3

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Adorably Dance Along to Street Performers

superman-returns-song-triplets-800x450.p

On the June 28 episode of KBSSuperman Returns,” Song Il Gook takes the triplets down to the country to get their hands and feet dirty.

“They’ve only grown up in the city, and all they’ve known is ‘concrete culture,’ so whenever the opportunity comes up, I want to give them the chance to experience actual soil,” says Song Il Gook.

On the way, Song Il Gook and the three little ones stop at a rest area to grab some food and stretch their legs.

daehan-mingook-manse-superman-.jpg

While Daehan, Mingook, and Manse are digging into their food, they hear music coming from nearby performers. They go to check it out, and the triplets, seeing the dancers, can’t help but to dance and bounce adorably along. Mingook seems unable to stop his groove, while Manse grabs a pan flute and energetically pretends to play along to the music.

superman-returns-triplets-dance.gif

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/superman-returns-song-triplets-adorably-dance-along-to-street-performers/

• Like 6

Guest Apologize

Hi you.  

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you reply to me. 

Oh my! I'm really sorry for flooding. There must be something wrong on my post last night and it was posted four times.

I really don't know what happened. I know post/s can't be deleted but managed to edit those.

My sincerest apology. :(

tumblr_nqp7ovsVv61tjt42ro8_1280.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

AHA, even Hong Kong famous singer Alan Tam enjoys watching our lovely triplets. He likes their cuteness and said they are the superstars in Korea now. Also he commented ROS has good projection on the natural childhood of the triplets and praised SIK for educating the triplets so well.

KyQ3wpk.jpg

• Like 10