Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Oh my!

Overdosed of the Song boys cuteness. :wub:

dB4W1Fi.jpg

Song Triplets Transform Into Toddler Farmers on “Superman Returns”

The upcoming 84th episode of KBS2′s “Superman Returns” will feature the Song triplets transforming into toddler farmers complete with matching straw hats and overalls.

Dae Han bravely grasps the grandpa’s hand and enters the rice paddy. However, Min Gook and Man Se show fear at the first glance. Man Se shakes his head and takes a step backwards while Min Gook comments, “I’ll just look at Dae Han do it.” Their fear makes them all the more adorable.

Later, Min Gook is frozen in place when he hears that a loach and a frog have appeared. His serious expression makes the situation even funnier.

Find out how the toddler farmers fare when the upcoming episode airs on June 28 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/26/song-triplets-transform-into-toddler-farmers-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

Song Triplets Transform Into Toddler Farmers on “Superman Returns”

The upcoming 84th episode of KBS2′s “Superman Returns” will feature the Song triplets transforming into toddler farmers complete with matching straw hats and overalls.

Dae Han bravely grasps the grandpa’s hand and enters the rice paddy. However, Min Gook and Man Se show fear at the first glance. Man Se shakes his head and takes a step backwards while Min Gook comments, “I’ll just look at Dae Han do it.”

A big praise for my lovely Daehanie! Leading by example!

5obnf3b.jpg

• Like 12

Nice Adeline, thanks for the photos on the *continuing* touring trip!!    It seems the old Songie routine is getting back soon..   Drama/movie: Premiere fest/options..  Fashionshows…Shopping bikes/outfits..and now trip tour!!   Never change songie!!  v

Thanks Chell for some Song farmers, ranchers, travelers, just a normal day of life!!  Loved their straw hats!!

5870659517_1a360339ca_o_zpsba6ef7d4.jpg    5882286117_d0257c4f44_o_zps5e98a438.jpg

Think second trip, i've known..think before this was his first? 

Edited by hoonwoodjoon
  • Like 4

Saw some photos of SIK attending 14th annual liquidation of the cold history Trek (hope my translation is correct) held yesterday.

zam3I1m.jpg

ZbRE8bH.jpg

2fGtPF0.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/kimjwajin

Hello, Adeline and SIKers! These is probably the Cheongsanri March organized by General Kim Jwa Jin Organization, see https://www.facebook.com/kimjwajin

Now, I don't know if SIK participate this year or he stays in Seoul for Superman filming? Does anybody knows?

Have a great weekend! Love you all!

• Like 5

I have seen those photos on <Photobook Jejudo> I posted here have been circulated around Facebook and Instagram, and I am happy with that as sharing is joy. One thing I can't tolerate is that watermark is put on those photos that stamps their right on those photos, see below an example:

6Dyrat0.jpg

• Like 5