Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

TSR ep.83...another heart-warming interactions from my perfect duo, Prince Daehanie and SIK appa... :wub:

Still amazed with my sweet little angel, Daehan-ah...how can a 3+ years old little boy be so gentle, supportive, loving, caring and responsible to his daddy and his younger brothers ????

Together with SIK appa, Song Daehan will always have a very special and beautiful place in my heart... :wub::wub:

Angel Daehanie...:wub:

425P04C.gif4U7aWJ1.gifMCGyYEJ.gif

I am particularly touched for the last part, Daehan knows his main mission is to hand appa the bottle of water, the love note comes later...he is such a loving and caring son!

Edited by adelinetew
  • Like 6

Hello everyone! it has been a long time! and Happy Father's Dayu to all daddies in the world especially be favorite dad Il Guk of course next to my own father. My heart was really moved at today's episode! I love how SIG strive to finish the course though its tidieous  and very hard work, I can feel this body draining his power and short of breath but never in his mind that he is going to quit. The best thing is his sons are there beside him cheering him while his weak and he regain his strenght again for the sake of his children. I feel so blessed watching this happy family. I can't thank you enough for all the love and care that the Somg family continue to unfold right infront of our eyes. Bless this family forever!

• Like 8

Min Gook Catches Sean Off Guard and Tells Him to Be Quiet

Min Gook Catches Sean Off Guard and Tells Him to Be Quiet

On the June 21 episode of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” Sean takes time to play with triplets Min Gook and Dae Han while Song Il Gook is on a run with Man Se

When EXID’s “Up & Down” comes on, Min Gook starts singing along.

mingook exid up and down

Dae Han jumps in and makes a tooth brushing gesture, because “Up & Down” is how they learned to brush their teeth. Sean says, “Min Gook, you should like my song.”

Min Gook just says “No, no.”

Sean starts singing “Tell Me One More Time,” but a confused Min Gook just cocks his head to one side and puzzles, “What kind of song is that?”

Sean says they should do it together, and leads for Min Gook, “What night is tonight?” expecting Min Gook to say “It’s a Jinusean night,” but Min Gook just adorably – and respectfully – shoots him down, saying, “Be quiet.”

“Yes, sir,” replies Sean.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/21/min-gook-catches-sean-off-guard-and-tells-him-to-be-quiet/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

Episode 83  The Song Family (NO Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficU19hUWc4bmZBSnM&authuser=0

10924199_827565357319014_820054767380833

Episode 80  The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficM3dSS1U4ZE9ZR3c&authuser=0

11227071_827604857315064_662014624589295

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 8

Thanks @adelinetew for the beautiful gifs... :wub:

During the cycling and running times, my Daehanie was gave the water 3 times for SIK appa...

I've always waiting for Daehanie-Mandde lovey dovey moments...just look at Manse's happy face after Daehan feed him the food and water...these two are too good to be true... :P

My Daehanie loves Mandde so much while Mandde respects Daehanie hyung a lot...my fav.duo... :wub:

From my observations so far, Daehanie is a type that once he loves someone, he's not shy at all to shows it to the world...just like whats he did to SIK appa and Mandde...

• Like 4

Song Il Gook Receives Drama Offer, Must Choose Between Drama and “Superman Returns”?

Song Il Kook Receives Drama Offer, Must Choose Between Drama and “Superman Returns”?

After receiving a casting offer for KBS’ upcoming historical drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title), actor Song Il Kook is facing quite a dilemma.

If Song Il Kook takes up the drama offer, it will be his first comeback to the small screen in about four years, since appearing in “Crime Squad” in 2011. However, the decision does not seem to be as easy or simple as it might appear.

The actor is said to be reviewing the drama carefully, as filming for the drama may interfere with his schedule for KBS’ “Superman Returns,” on which he has been appearing with his triplet sons.

Filming for “Superman Returns” takes place every two or three weeks for two days. If this fixed schedule overlaps with drama filming, it will undoubtedly put pressure on Song Il Kook, especially his physical strength. It will also be a tough task to adjust and balance filming schedules for both, which could possibly result in withdrawing from “Superman Returns.”

According to a representative of the drama on June 21, “It is possible for the production team of both programs to negotiate his schedule. The ultimate decision comes down to Song Il Kook.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/21/song-il-gook-receives-drama-offer-must-choose-between-drama-and-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

Song Il Kook Bursts Into Tears After Completing Triathlon With the Triplets

Song Il Gook Bursts Into Tears After Completing Triathlon With the Triplets

Actor Song Il Kook finally tried to complete a triathlon with his triplets on the latest episode of “Superman Returns.”

On the June 21 episode of the show, the actor’s attempt at the triathlon with Daehan, Mingook, and Manse was shown.

Song Il Kook started off with the swim, with Daehan in the boat. Mingook accompanied his dad during the cycling portion, while Manse supported the actor during the run. All three children continued to cheer on their dad, despite the scorching hot weather.

After finishing the race, Song Il Kook ended up bursting into tears as he hugged all three children. He also said, “I was so thankful and also sorry for the triplets. But it felt good to finally have my dream come true.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/21/song-il-gook-bursts-into-tears-after-completing-triathlon-with-the-triplets/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 11

Song Il Kook Receives Drama Offer, Must Choose Between Drama and “Superman Returns”?

After receiving a casting offer for KBS’ upcoming historical drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title), actor Song Il Kook is facing quite a dilemma.

If Song Il Kook takes up the drama offer, it will be his first comeback to the small screen in about four years, since appearing in “Crime Squad” in 2011. However, the decision does not seem to be as easy or simple as it might appear.

The actor is said to be reviewing the drama carefully, as filming for the drama may interfere with his schedule for KBS’ “Superman Returns,” on which he has been appearing with his triplet sons.

Filming for “Superman Returns” takes place every two or three weeks for two days. If this fixed schedule overlaps with drama filming, it will undoubtedly put pressure on Song Il Kook, especially his physical strength. It will also be a tough task to adjust and balance filming schedules for both, which could possibly result in withdrawing from “Superman Returns.”

According to a representative of the drama on June 21, “It is possible for the production team of both programs to negotiate his schedule. The ultimate decision comes down to Song Il Kook.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/21/song-il-gook-receives-drama-offer-must-choose-between-drama-and-superman-returns/

It's the best news in a long time.  Actually SIK's last TV drama is JTBC's Kimchi Family in 2012.

I did some searching and found that Jang Yeong Sil is a historical figure.  He was a Korean scientist and astronomer during the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1897).   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Yeong-sil 

Let's hope the schedule will work out so he can appear in both.

Fighting SIK and SIKers!!!

20111214_105600_3222.jpg.tn580.jpg

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 11

lurker here. :D

This is good news indeed. But before we all worry to death about them leaving so soon, we must also consider the fact that it's gonna be produced by KBS too, I'm sure a compromise on schedule is possible, even if it means having the higher ups intervene between drama and variety department. SIK and the triplets contribution to ROS is significant to warrant such special treatment that is unless SIK himself thinks it's not worth the trouble of overworking himself.

Besides the title and it being a saeguk, no other info has been released yet. If its beyond 25 episodes chances are he may sacrifice one show for the other. Less than that and it's possible for him to appear on both programs provided he cut back on other activities and do advance filming for ROS. I think besides preparing for the triathlon, SIK exerted effort to lose weight because he wants to go back to work (acting) again. Maybe he has been secretly preparing for this for months already and the "looking favorably" press release is just to create a buzz for the new project. They do that all the time. For all we know they have already filmed enough footages for ROS to last for a couple of months. :D

• Like 11

Good day SIKers, good news about SIK receiving drama offers, hope things go on smoothly!

A bit of spamming with GIFs of appa SIK with sweet Daehanie...

yerxhIq.gif

ZICB7J2.gif

xWN9g2x.gif

Daehanie is so delighted to be able to serve appa SIK...

Edited by adelinetew
  • Like 10

are those pic new? I can still see love handles on Appa SIK :D But in previous episodes he seems to have lost a considerable amount of weight already. The boys are so cute....even without ROS I bet they will get considerable amount of attention from passerby because of their natural charm and everyone who sees a dad biking or running with 3 kiddie carts attached will definitely stop for a while to watch in fascination and admiration even if they do not realize that appa is a celebrity. 

• Like 9