Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest leix_

Such nice discussion!

Enjoyed reading it. Suddenly I feel like writing too, though it has been a long time since I wanted to write some sentences hoping to be accepted as a "Thank You" to ALL you friends for making me enjoy spending time here as one reader. Missed you and here when soompi was transferring and I had no access to here ...

Sorry if my following sentences are not directly related to the discussion above which is particularly about Daehan. However, I just want to mention something which for me is an example that makes me not expect Ilkook appa treat his triplets equally but try to satisfy their needs (I believe he has been doing his best already).

Yes, you are correct. ​MInguk is the most affectionate one, no doubt about it. SIK is giving him what he loves and needs.
Sometimes though, I think that he just couldn't resist those cheeks! :P

Oh my!

It's summer time! Look how cool their outfits. Love it! :wub:

1466077_1604335356481754_535713082107464

Credit to DC.

​Manse boy and his swag

Since there are single Daehan posts, let me put in Aegyo Prince Minguk.

tumblr_npxhjw8PAn1turcn4o6_400.gif

His hair color <3

My fave aegyo in episode 82
USrB35Z.gif

LOL at no reaction Daehan.
I have this feeling that he's gonna be the moody one. He won't give any reaction or just say no if he's not in the mood or doesn't like it, but he'll be very hyper if he is and even if his brothers are the ones not in the mood.
Also, he sounded like their father when he called Daehan. This little aegyo ajussi <3

Edited by leix_

“Superman Returns” Man Se Bawls at the Thought That Song Il Kook Is Drowning

“Superman Returns” Man Se Bawls at the Thought That Song Il Gook Is Drowning

The youngest of the Song Triplets, Man Se, burst into tears when he saw his dad go into the water at a swimming pool.

On the June 14 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” cameras followed actor Song Il Kook as he prepared for a triathlon with his triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

In order to demonstrate how to swim to his kids, Song Il Kook headed into the pool first. However, Man Se showed an unexpected reaction by stamping his feet and bawling. The youngest triplet seems to have thought his dad had drowned in the water.

In contrast to Man Se, who was in tears, Dae Han and Min Gook gave the viewers a good laugh by remaining calm and not being bothered.

After realizing that Man Se had burst into tears, Song Il Kook came back to him and said, “Dad’s here. I’ll teach you slowly,” explaining that he was only trying to show the triplets how to swim. With his dad’s explanation, Man Se asked, “You didn’t drown in the water? You were swimming?” and expressed his relief.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/14/superman-returns-man-se-bawls-at-the-thought-that-song-il-gook-is-drowning/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

Another version:

Song Il Kook and His Triplets To Challenge A Triathlon

tumblr_npyv23ux5Z1tjt42ro1_500.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] 'Superman Returns' triplets participated in prematch of triathlon. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, Daehan, Minguk and Manse entered in swimming, cycle and running to find their appropriate events and it caught the mass public's attention. 

Song Il Guk's triathlon challenge consists of 1.5-km swimming, 40-km cycle and 10-km marathon and it is known that it's hard for healthy men to complete the race. However, as Song Il Guk revealed his desire to join the race and choose his partners for each section.

To pick his swimming partner, the father and his sons went to a swimming pool, but faced an unexpected trouble. Manse denied to go inside the pool and cried out loud. 

Moreover, the triplets challenged to be cycle players with kickboards. While Minguk completely adapted to the kickboard, Daehan and Manse went away from their father. 

Meanwhile, Song Il Guk and his sons' triathlon challenge will air on June 14. (photo by KBS 'Superman Returns)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=22500

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

Guest leix_

Daehanie is the coolest one lmao.

remember ep 78 when minguk said he wants to dance and ask daehan to dance with him. Daehan answer was just ' NO" in short lmao

​...which made Minguk sad. LOL Or at least that's what the editing made it look like.
If he doesn't like it then he don't. Just like that. If he wants it, he will do it or just  takes what he wants. And will scream (or at least before he was like that)  or make tantrums if it's otherwise. He looks like the most stubborn. He's one of those kids that you have to find what he's interested in before you approach...much longer to take than the two.

Sad that Manse has not recovered from his fear of deep water. I've wanted all of them to practice swimming and probably have swimming lessons but only Daehan was excited. However, it's fascinating to see them be interested in different activities, one for each. It's like it was really meant for SIK's triathlon. :D

yr0SGMD.gif

^^ Is there a new X-file?

Edited by leix_

well..he is hahaha.and this is not the only moment his cool moment. during fotoshoot minguk asked him to fix his shoes, but Daehan didn't bother. he knew that Minguk could do it himself lmao...or when Minguk fall, Daehan was just like " so just get up".

I think that's his personality. stubborn, cool and sometimes clueless (how many times his dumpling stolen by his dad and he didn't know lmao). Daehan is the last from triplet that easily approach by strangers. Manse is the easist one, amongst triplet, Manse is the favourite of the younger SIB kids member. Manse's easygoing, free spirit but attentive really made people around him relax and happly.

in short, i think Manse has almost opposite personality than Daehan while Mingookie is in the middle.

• Like 7

L1vwh20.jpgI like this hairstyle of Manse and I notice he is becoming "prettier".

Talking about the stubbornness of Daehan, one can interpret this as him having "character" or his style of personality. His observant character makes him not easily be approached too.

Edited by adelinetew
  • Like 7

yes, observant is his middle name. i notice everytime someone gives him something he always observes that thing. whether it's toy, food or anything. when both of his brother played with the baseball player, daehanie needs more time to warm up to him and play with him. Since he's my bias amongst triplet, i observe his personality as well...so i do think that he would be the most quiet and lay low amongst triplet when they grow up.

• Like 7

I like this hairstyle of Manse and I notice he is becoming "prettier".

YEAH!! i think so... im so into Mansae recently :)

he's getting more sweet and talkative.. what a cute baby <3 <3 <3