Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

OMG, such a lovely interactive scene in EP 81 of ROS...

Daehan-08_zpsltl7uo7s.gif

​Thanks for sharing @adelinetew... Ep 81 made my Sunday really happy. :wub:

tumblr_npkqhuBcqn1tjt42ro6_1280.jpg

​EVENTHOUGH DEAHAN HAS LESS SCREENTİME   HİS UNİQUENESS CATCHİNG ATTENTİON

• Like 9

Episode 81 - The Song Family (NO Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficVDE3UkxXckFaVU0&authuser=0

11141743_819276894814527_716393752579886

Episode 78 - The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficbHpDNU5lQjRTSjg&authuser=0

11424472_819278568147693_898467067457168

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 9

My Daehanie is such an angel...even though Mingukie and Mandde didn't want to play with him and still busy for themselves yet a caring and loving Daehan showed his maturity by feed and sliced the chicken meat for Minguk... :wub:

Thats my boy...and for his kindness then SIK appa was sang and danced with him...

Don't be sad Daehanie, daddy will always be there for you, sweetie... :wub:

• Like 7

yes sometimes it break my heart how he treated like an adult at his age, not different age with his brother but watching him holding his tears, his disappointment or doing something on his own because he knew that's what they expect him to be is break my heart.

i know he's going to be tougher guy when he grown up, but not let his inside showing to people. he's going to be like the male lead in the drama, tough showing but fragile inside lmao

• Like 7

“Superman Returns” Min Gook Feasts at Grocery Store’s Food Sampling Stands

“Superman Returns” Min Gook Feasts at Grocery Store’s Food Sampling Stands

Actor Song Il Kook’s middle triplet, Song Min Gook, recently took full advantage of the samples provided at the foods stands at a grocery store.

On the June 7 broadcast of KBS’ variety show “Superman Returns,” dad Song Il Kook took his triplet sons on a shopping trip to a local grocery store.

During this grocery store adventure, the triplets—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—were each given a basket for groceries. The kids all went their separate ways in order to look for the items that Song Il Kook asked them to find on their own.

Min Gook’s task was to find dates (jujube). However, on his way to search for dates, he was unable to hold back from helping himself to some free samples.

Starting with sausage samples, Min Gook moved on to feast on yogurt, bread, and more. It seems that the bread samples stole his heart, as he ended up filling up his basket with bread.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/superman-returns-min-gook-feasts-at-grocery-stores-food-sampling-stands/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

Song Triplets Are the Cutest Firefighters on “Superman Returns”

song triplets

The Song triplets are (the most adorable) firefighters for a day on this week’s episode of “Superman Returns.”

On the June 7 broadcast of the popular variety show, Song Il Gook takes his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se to a fire station for an educational yet fun experience, exploring what type of tasks firefighters perform.

Wearing proper uniforms, the triplets participate in firefighting-themed exercises and learn to use a fire extinguisher. The courageous young men show no signs of fear despite having to deal with real fire, making their father proud and earning praise from the fire station staff.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/song-triplets-are-the-cutest-firefighters-on-superman-returns/

• Like 9

Guest leix_

Hi @adelinetew You can uae the edit button to avoid multiple posts.

I'm sorry guys but I don't agree with this whole Daehan being treated differently than his brothers.Because first of all, do you think SIK would want to do that to his kids? I don't think so. Like I said in a previous post, since not one has the same character as the other (but all good kids), it's how they respond to what they're taught. Daehan being asked to share is not because he's the "eldest" but because they're brothers. Sure, SIK may have said before that he wants Daehan to be the hyung that's why for example he let him take his brothers' hand, but it isn't the case nowadays since he's always held by SIK, isn't he? I'm pretty sure he wants them all to be responsible and not just Daehan especially now that they already understand things. Isn't that the same for all parents? Like SIK said and what we have seen in some episodes, Daehan is also stubborn which only shows he is just the same kid as his brothers. I don't agree that he's mature even for his age or compared to his brothers since how in the world can a 3 yr old be mature? He's the silent type and enjoys doing things alone. He likes to do things his way which could be a very good sign of being independent. And sometimes I actually think he likes Minguk more than Manse but that's just me.  :PI'm just saying his personality is apparent or more noticed because Minguk & Manse's personalities are closer to each other. 

Sorry if this post is a mess. This forum is so difficult to use in a mobile.

Edited by leix_

PW_l5nI9JK1TQA5Wu-PeKcNUGURYEdGfDQ1ibJve

Sadly, I’m not able to find any new info on SIK’s late three movies. The only one sometimes mentioned in the media remains “Entangled”. Its DVD version (not subtitled) is going to be released on June 25 on yesasia.com. Great news, I think, for those who would like to include it in their personal collection of “Song Il-Kook Goodies.”

4Nke_r7c-iDq3vm92Uq81Y1sKwcsf_5t8BYKM4p6

• Like 3

@celiap, thanks for the info on Entangled.

I'm so disappointed that NO subtitles on extra and special feature.

That is the interesting parts.

Hmm! :crazy:

@metaltiger, we don't see the brown and black shoes.

Whose shoes are they?

There some cool phone apps featuring our triplets, endorsed by Minute Maids.

Credits to https://www.facebook.com/#!/dehanmingukmanse

11407005_740583119386123_167794171231969

1907481_740584752719293_9152365454093878

10172810_967319456635846_250023038065073

11209548_794493867330413_76415712381307711407029_677995825677285_562344618149360

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 8

Thank you chelsee.  Check out his cool brown and black shoes!

@metaltiger, we don't see the brown and black shoes.

Whose shoes are they?

​@KonaBeans, i think @metaltiger was referring to the photo I posted in Page 1090. I wonder if SIK is also wearing a brown belt, to match his shoes. :)

2015 Health Insurance Review and Assessment (HIRA) Service Ambassador, Mr. Song Il Kook.

tumblr_npo30yavBr1tjt42ro2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npo30yavBr1tjt42ro3_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

Hi @adelinetew You can uae the edit button to avoid multiple posts.

I'm sorry guys but I don't agree with this whole Daehan being treated differently than his brothers.Because first of all, do you think SIK would want to do that to his kids? I don't think so. Like I said in a previous post, since not one has the same character as the other (but all good kids), it's how they respond to what they're taught. Daehan being asked to share is not because he's the "eldest" but because they're brothers. Sure, SIK may have said before that he wants Daehan to be the hyung that's why for example he let him take his brothers' hand, but it isn't the case nowadays since he's always held by SIK, isn't he? I'm pretty sure he wants them all to be responsible and not just Daehan especially now that they already understand things. Isn't that the same for all parents? Like SIK said and what we have seen in some episodes, Daehan is also stubborn which only shows he is just the same kid as his brothers. I don't agree that he's mature even for his age or compared to his brothers since how in the world can a 3 yr old be mature? He's the silent type and enjoys doing things alone. He likes to do things his way which could be a very good sign of being independent. And sometimes I actually think he likes Minguk more than Manse but that's just me.  :PI'm just saying his personality is apparent or more noticed because Minguk & Manse's personalities are closer to each other. 

Sorry if this post is a mess. This forum is so difficult to use in a mobile.

I am not saying that SIK treating Daehan bad. What i said is based on what SIK said himself. He admitted that since both Minguk and Manse needs more attention during their babies days, they (him and his wive) tend to make Daehan be more independent. and rather than complain or jealous, Daehan put a strong face and help his parents.

And when i am saying he's mature for his age, that means, he is more mature than most of other 3 years old kid. I am not saying he looks like 7 years old. How am i judge it ? because when both of his brother afraid in the hospital and getting shot, Daehan decide to sit alone on the chair while his dad were busy to comfort Mingook. and last episode, three of them were crying while getting shot, but Daehan was the only not held by his dad and his cry was only a short one, a few second weep. Mingook and Manse behave like a 3 years old kid but as i saw it Daehan behave more like 4 years old kid, Daehan understand that his dad are busy with his brothers that's why he's trying to behave mature by not crying more. that's why i called him mature, he understand his father's situation more than his brothers.

i am not critique SIk's parenting style. he's doing the best. I can't imagine having triplets ...it can't be help when the one had problem with their health getting more attention resulted the other one or two will be more independent. we can see in LHJ's case. Seojun was healthy when he was born, Seoun  had problem with his lung ( I think..i forgot). Hwijae tends to give Seoun more attention without intention to ignore Seojun. Seojun getting more independent and brave and mature than his brother. Once again, i am not critique LHJ nor SIK. it's just the way it is, it's what should be done. Parenting is the most difficult thing in the world, people can judge because they're not in their shoes. I am not judging...what i want to say is,  they doing based on the situation like any parents in the world and that's the result. we feel bad for the kids sometimes, but there's good side as well.and it's not like Daehan and Seojun was abandoned kid. he's just more independent.

Referring who's closer to Daehan, yes i think Daehan closer to Minguk because Daehan is quiet and serious, while manse is more playfull and carefree. When Manse playing around, Daehan does not like it (remember the strawberry incident). Minguk is in the middle between them, he can be playfull but he can be serious as well. Manse can't stand being serious too long lmao...but he's the favourite hyung amongst the younger kids because his easy going but responsible personality.

• Like 8

Guest leix_

I am not saying that SIK treating Daehan bad. What i said is based on what SIK said himself. He admitted that since both Minguk and Manse needs more attention during their babies days, they (him and his wive) tend to make Daehan be more independent. and rather than complain or jealous, Daehan put a strong face and help his parents.

And when i am saying he's mature for his age, that means, he is more mature than most of other 3 years old kid. I am not saying he looks like 7 years old. How am i judge it ? because when both of his brother afraid in the hospital and getting shot, Daehan decide to sit alone on the chair while his dad were busy to comfort Mingook. and last episode, three of them were crying while getting shot, but Daehan was the only not held by his dad and his cry was only a short one, a few second weep. Mingook and Manse behave like a 3 years old kid but as i saw it Daehan behave more like 4 years old kid, Daehan understand that his dad are busy with his brothers that's why he's trying to behave mature by not crying more. that's why i called him mature, he understand his father's situation more than his brothers.

​I wanted to elaborate more on that post I made but since I was on mobile I gave up editing after 2 tries. :P
So, okay. I did not interpret it as you saying SIK treating Daehan bad. It was exactly that - treating differently. There's no difference in treatment just method/style. They're maybe being treated as best suited to their personalities but not really the difference that would the give the other triplet more than the other.  Different methods, but not different things. If it's about when they were still babies, then at least they're not being treated differently anymore. Minguk & Manse HAD to be taken care of when they were babies. It was not because SIK and wifey chose to and also not what made DH "independent". Remember, HE WAS ALSO A BABY just like them. He didn't know anything - about  being independent or helping his parents. To their parents he was a big help since he's not one one of those babies who cried a lot, so he did help them unknowingly. He's a silent baby and still is a silent kid now (although he now talks a lot sometimes). Even if Daehan wasn't the first-born, if that's really his personality then that's how he really is even if he was the one who came out last. Funny thing is, when you watch the video of them when they were born, it feels like you can tell from their personality today. Daehan was just silent, Minguk was crying but stopped when Daddy told him to (he's the most crybaby but also the one who listens the most), Manse had his eyes open (already being playful & cheeky).

TOO LONG. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. lol

Anyway, I didn't think you were talking about him looking like a 7-yr old when you said mature. Not at all. When they first came to the clinic, Daehan had no notion of the pain of having a shot. Like what SIK said at the dentist appointment, he was clueless. He wasn't paying attention when Minguk was getting his shot but instead was looking at all the things at the office. He sat at the chair because his dad and brother sat there not knowing what he was in for. He took the shot but before he could react, it was over and all he felt was that slight pain. On their second visit, SIK was probably thinking that Daehan would not cry like the last time. But since he already know about injections and saw that Minguk cried, so of course he felt scared. If you noticed at the translations on episode 80, the caption says the same. He was actually the one who told the doctor many times that he didn't want it eventhough she was talking him to do it. Minguk just asked if it hurt, Manse gave in since she said he promised. Minguk easily cries and so does Manse. Manse is most afraid of getting hurt which was shown during their temple stay with that bamboo stick and their Taekwondo class. Minguk did cry for only a short while, too. That kid even asked to have the sticker after the shot which means he was already aware of the pain. And my boy Manse had a long sigh and instantly stopped when he saw the vitamin. :P Minguk had already stopped crying when Daehan entered the room. Him and Minguk were already seated side by side reading when Manse was about to take his.  In short, they already understand that it was painful. Crying more or less was only their natural response to pain.
We all know he is the devoted son who loves his father more than his brothers. He copies what his dad does. It's not really about him understanding the situation but him being more focused on everything about SIK. Example, his fondness for taking photos like their father. In my opinion, Minguk is the one who understands the situation more often than the two. He would always be silent and thinking before before answering or repeating what was said or asked. Then he would be asking questions and then making his comments. Anyway, Daehan's happy when he helps his dad. He feels safe when he's near him. He's happy seeing his dad smile or laugh. He's stubborn sometimes but he follows SIK. Just like a regular kid baby. I'm not disregarding the fact that Daehan is a caring baby both to his father and brothers. Eventhough their father would ask him to share, he would do it without hesitation and definitely with love.  I'm also not forgetting the fact that he has grown. Same goes for the two. His love is just more apparent than the two.
I know you meant no harm to SIK when you said about DH being treated differently. He's not perfect but looking at the triplets, you can see he and wifey has done a very good job so far at raising them. Daehan may not be very visible all the time on every episode, but it doesn't mean he's being treated with less love than the two. He may not always be the one being kissed by SIK but it doesn't mean he's less loved since we only see 20 mins of their life every Sunday. I actually think Daehan is SIK's favorite but that's just me. On the last episode, I loved his way of playing with Minguk & Manse since he didn't have any chairs anymore. I thought he would take one away again but it's either he didn't like to play with the tables & chairs or he knows he had to wait for his turn. Even Minguk and Manse didn't fight. They just played separately after that misunderstanding. They're learning and growing. :wub:

Their faces have become more rounded. lol Daehan is looking more like Minguk like in that counting with Dad part.