Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Transform into Traditional Scholars on “Superman Returns”

1431730711554.jpg

The adorable Song triplets of “Superman Returns” will be turning into traditional scholars on the next episode.

On May 14, the production team of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns” unveiled a preview clip of the triplets from the upcoming May 17 broadcast of the show through its official SNS.

In the video, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se can be seen dressed from head to toe in a matching yellow traditional Hanbok overcoat, as well as a traditional hat made of bamboo and horsehair, looking very much like scholars.

It is said that dad Song Il Gook then took the kids to a place very fitting for their transformation—the palace!

This episode of “Superman Returns” is scheduled to air on May 17 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/14/song-triplets-transform-into-traditional-scholars-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 3

Guest Kkie

@Chellsee woooaaaaahh! so excited to see triplets on triathlon. i wanna see so bad!!

but look at those thigh of SIK :wub: he's truly a man of a man!

Paper ad for Cedar Wood?

When did he become so thin and handsome?  :D

​dear Kona, your write is making me laugh so hard! yeah, SIK is so handsome, but "when did he become so thin??" :D

i do also not believe how can he manage to lose weight that fast. hehe...

i hope i can learn his weight loosing trick

Guest Kkie

found this!

OUR BRAVE MATURE HANDSOME BABY SONG DAEHAN <3

(credit : hhhmmm_0 instagram)

get?url=https%3A%2F%2Figcdn-photos-e-a.a

Edited by Kkie

Awww! Excellent job Song AppA for achieving his dream! I absolute admire his continuous courage in reaching his goal in life even though it's quite impossible. He is really one of a kind!

• Like 5

TSR ep.78

Love my Daehanie and Mingukie private moment...when they're joking around at the restaurant...

Can't wait for next week....

Aigooo...Il kook appa, what have you done to urri triplets ????

My stomach hurt when he's made over my Daehanie and urri Mandde...a beautiful mermaid Mandde tried to hugged and kissed my handsome prince, Daehanie...

Just look at Daehan's innocent looks...LOL

• Like 3

Next week episode!!

it wil be hilarious manse can really act well so funny hhaha and my daehanie runaway when he hug and and try to kiss him! So mingukiie is a now a witch!

Aigoo song appa wanna try something and unique photoshoot with the triplets,will u publish it? I'm the first one to buy hhaha

Today's episode the triplets so happy to see their mom and song appa hug her immediately he must have missed her a lot too:D

and mingukie really a smart kid and the precious moment after eating they are so happy especially daehanie and mingukiie!

• Like 6

Song Triplets Are Super Happy to See Their Mom on “Superman Returns”

triplets mom

The ever-so-adorable Song triplets have a sweet reunion with their mother on this week’s “Superman Returns!

On the May 17 broadcast of the popular variety show, the four families continue their stay on Jeju Island. On this day, the fathers and children are joined by the lovely mothers at their vacation villa.

While Yano Shiho, Moon Jung Won, and Yoon Hye Jin have regularly appeared alongside their husbands and kids, the triplets’ mother Jung Seung Yeon has kept a safe distance from the cameras.

The last mother to arrive at the villa, Jung Seung Yeon immediately receives a warm welcome from her fellow cast members. Their response is nothing compared to that of the excited triplets, however, who immediately run up to their mother and show their affection with hugs, smiles, and by saying “Mom, I missed you.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/17/song-triplets-are-super-happy-to-see-their-mom-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

so happy finally triplet's mom appear in RoS...

i can see ilkook's face bitter when other moms had come hahaha...

triplets eat ribs very well....

cant wait next week ep79 i cant stop laughing watching their preview...

• Like 5