Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

In the above pictures, I notice Sik is holding and carrying Manse instead of the usual Daehan. Does he realize that he needs to pay a little more attention to this young brat, who would rather prefer him leave than Sarang? Manse is the youngest and the smallest so he deserves it. I am like that to my youngest child and her siblings understand because they also protect and care for the youngest, as big brother or sister.

I think it's because Manse was the one choosing to walk and running around rather being carry around by his dad.

You now that manse tend to running once they reach their destination...while Minguk were fear easily and Daehan are clingy to his dad, manse prefer to be more independent.
i can see in the future manse will be the first one leaving the house to lives on his own, while Daehan will be the last one hahahaha

Happy Happy Birthday to the wonderful boys of Appa Song Il Kook...

tumblr_nlakqscM0M1tmjt2ko7_250.gif

tumblr_nl83hbuc1F1qdxrpuo1_500.gif

tumblr_nlakqscM0M1tmjt2ko5_250.gif

tumblr_nl83hbuc1F1qdxrpuo2_500.gif

tumblr_nlakqscM0M1tmjt2ko6_250.gif

tumblr_nl83hbuc1F1qdxrpuo3_500.gif

Credit to owner from Tumblr.

~~~~~~~~

Sometimes wishing the same like Appa SIK but also excited to see Daehan Minkook and Manse as they grow day by day.

Pretty sure the boys will be the most hunk and heart-throb teens!

tumblr_nl83hbuc1F1qdxrpuo6_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to the most lovable triplets in the whole world , Daehan, Minguk, Manse :x

drNqczv.jpg

And here's the birthday song from little super star Song Manse :D :D

bd1.gif  bd2.gif

bd3.gif  bd4.gif

-------------------------------------
Just finish watching the new episode. I'm so in love with Manse now. We only see Daehan or Minguk took care of Manse but when Manse be with younger kids, he takes care of them so well. Especially  the scene he gives the helmet for Seojunie and run after Lee twins' s train to return the blanket for them. 
And thanks Song appa for giving me another good parenting tips, hehe. When he sees Manse feel upset because Daehan keeps holding the vacuum cleaner and seems he will never give up it to anyone. But he didn't force Daehan give it to Manse right away, he gentle suggested Daehan can keep it for a little white and it will be Manse turns when he finish counting to 10. Both of them are happy and don't miss anyone's turn. 

I've read something is really intersting on IG, the fan surely has sharp eyes, hehe. If you fast forward to the scene when Seojunie take Manse noodle and Manse said it's his food. There's little hand keeps scratching the spoon on Seojun's table and he only stops doing it when Seojun puts his noodle in Manse's bowl. The camera just film Manse and Seojun but we all know it's Mingukie hands :D
They guess Mingukie saw Seojun steals Manse food and want Seojun puts the food back for his little brother :).  After Seojun did it, Mingukie stops too. 
Hehe,  I'm not sure if Minguke wants to help Manse or he just being playful here cuz he's always happy and singing whenever he has the meal. :D Anw, the triplets bond is so amazing so the fan on IG may be right when they analyzed this scene

• Like 1

hi every body!!!!how are you????????

i have question...

1-how long must we wait for tatoiist???

2-what is songilgook's best drama???

3- do you agree with me his act in  emperor of the sea is the best all of his drama????

and jumong is papular because has great story .

• Like 1

Minguk singing in English again   
www.facebook.com/video.php?v=698717046906064

And Manse is singing happy birthday for Daehan, Minguk, and himself.  At the end, you'll see that he was really clever at changing the note.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHXE6SpX8wA&feature=youtu.be

*** Thanks for sharing this video. Wow, Manse is so cute singing the special birthday song for his brothers.  :-h

• Like 1

Song Il Kook and The Triplets Show 10-Second Magic

2lrrrcxif4sifq1ri0hv2f9wogu878fx.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Song Il Gook of ‘Superman Returns’ revealed his own discipline. 

In the 69th episode of the program, Song Il Gook showed ’10 seconds magic’ and became a hot issue. 

For the triplets, a vacuum was an interesting toy. The three boys grabbed the vacuum and cleaned up the living room. However, a war broke out soon. The vacuum became in Daehan’s hands and Manse complained about it to his father.

At this moment, Song Il Gook’s ‘10 seconds magic’ was recognized. Song Il Gook didn’t take away the vacuum right away and said, “Daehan, you are handing it over to Manse after 10 seconds” and started counting 10 seconds. After Daehan finished his cleaning play for the moments, and gave the vacuum to Manse. Song Il Gook said, “Whenever kids grizzle, you have to wait for 10 seconds. Then the kids will be changed. This was amazing. Magical 10 seconds” and introduced his new discipline. 

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman Returns’ captured image)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=18953
  • Like 1

and the return of "thinking chair"...
oops... this time not facing the wall but the curtain instead. haha!

tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko10_400.gif

tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko5_400.gif 

tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko4_400.gif  tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko7_400.gif

tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko8_400.gif  tumblr_nlba4ikIWZ1tmjt2ko9_400.gif

Gifs credit to owner from Tumblr.

Oh, oh, appa SIK gained some extra-kilos or my eyeglasses have to be changed? =((

67927_390509457699928_117331267_n.jpg?oh

• Like 1