Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi fans of the Song family:  You may report those that wrongly flagged your post as 'Off Topic' to one of these moderators.Rebby, lyrayoo, forevergirl, ebullience
I believe the moderatos / admins can undo the 'Off Topic' flag and even ban those users from such action.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More adorable pictures from Skarbarn.They've grown so much and I think Deahan might even be taller than dad when he's grown up.

10421297_775125269229690_108014690870753

11054497_775125329229684_733148012883179

11002614_775125332563017_886183874318655

11018907_775125412563009_367801810908395

10426276_775128089229408_321565806667674

1507117_775128085896075_5407756735707607

• Like 1

Guest cysim

<3<3<3 Good day Mingukie.  Since I started following u on this forum/facebook, your happy face  have never failed to bring a smile on my face.  Mingukie fighting!!

Song Triplets Are Focused Playing with Sand and Collecting Insects in a Photo Shoot11002614_775125332563017_886183874318655Skärbarn, a children’s outdoor clothing brand, revealed more photos of the pictorial with actor Song Il Gook‘s triplets.
The photos capture moments of Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se doing various activities and having fun.
In some of the photos, the triplets each have a cute hat on, and are playing with red, yellow, and green colored sand.  They are focused pouring the sand and mixing its colors, as if making a great art piece.
In other photos, the triplets enjoy catching toy insects. Min Gook has one in his hand and shows off what he caught to a person outside the camera.

Skärbarn revealed that the brand picked these concepts in order to show the triplets playing freely and comfortably in their clothes.

STPz31I.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/04/song-triplets-are-focused-playing-with-sand-and-collecting-insects-in-a-photo-shoot/

• Like 1

A T T E N T I O N

Future updates about Song Il Gook's triplets should be posted to The Return of Superman or to their own thread. I realize that the triplets do not have their thread at the moment, but I urge Song Il Gook's fans to create one at K-Entertainment Discussion and to post relevant content there about them from now on.

Song Il Gook's thread should contain updates about his acting activities ONLY.

On a related note, users that abuse the off-topic reaction will be warned and users that have multiple accounts will be banned.

Thank you for your cooperation!

ebullient said: A T T E N T I O N

Future updates about Song Il Gook's triplets should be posted to The Return of Superman or to their own thread. I realize that the triplets do not have their thread at the moment, but I urge Song Il Gook's fans to create one at K-Entertainment Discussion and to post relevant content there about them from now on.

On a related note, users that abuse the off-topic reaction will be warned and users that have multiple accounts will be banned.

ebullient

said:

A T T E N T I O N

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Skärbarn reveals new CF photos of Song Il Gook’s tripletsMin Gook, Dae Han, Man SeDae Han, Min Gook, Man SeDae Han, Man SeMin Gook

Children outdoor clothing brand, Skärbarn, has today released new CF photos of Song Il Gook‘s triplets, where they are seen having much fun.

Song Il Gook’s triplets, Dae HanMin Gook, and Man Se, have been highly adored by many since appearing on ‘The Return of Superman,’ and they are also the love of many advertisers because of their popularity. One can even say that Song Il Gook has had to take a backseat to his sons’ popularity at the moment, even though he wouldn’t mind that in one bit.

In the photos, the triplets are seen either playing with colored sand, or attempting to catch insects with their kiddie nets.

Skärbarn explained that the concepts as seen in the photos, were to show the triplets having fun without being inhibited by their clothing.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

• Like 1

Guest kikaye

ebullient

said:

A T T E N T I O N