Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I just watched episode 67. Really enjoy triplets learn tae kwon do, and seems Min guk and Manse really enjoy the exercise. Dae han also look cheerful but sometimes like he lost in his own world. 
I'm quite worried with his habit (Dae han) whenever he just lost in his own world. I think Appa Il Gook and Eomma need to pay more attention to Dae Han. Minguk and Manse seems can interact well with other child or adults. And my opinion Minguk and Manse mostly can play together, but I saw Dae han sometimes just playing alone or go to sleep. I also care for this boy. I love all Song Il Gook family. Wish I could tell appa Il Gook to give more time and attention for Daehan. Maybe the TV crew mostly capture SIK interaction with Minguk and give me impression that he loves Minguk the most. 
We all saw that Daehan really adore & love his father. Hope the TV crew can also capture SIK love for Daehan. 

• Like 1

@suellen88‌

this is my first post in here.. :x

just want to say..its personality daehan..he just like Sik so much because I realised when Sik when see people..Sik always silent and shy. he just talkative with the triplet only \:D/

so dont worry too much..Sik and family know their children so much..thats why when we look outside stills always show Sik hug and bring Daehan everywhere...

• Like 1

badsmuler said: My angels, urri hot daddy, SIK and my Daehanie...  O:-)
Just look at how happy Daehan when he saw SIK appa came in...its just like they're not met for years... :-* :-*
If these two ever act together in the drama, they will win Best Couple Awards...their chemistry are too sweet and perfect for each other... :-bdCredit as tagged

• Like 1

Hey all, sorry for not posting much busier since the holidays, but I am looking/awesoming/lol all your posts!!  Keep them comings!!
 And welcome to all newbies!!  I can see the whole song family likes wearing hats/caps lately!!  v 

4796730284_21c5829c9e_o_zpsfb642473.jpg  8364785857_78f89766d0_o_zpsacfd12dc.jpg 

jmpress3.jpg  4766419403_9d7733674d_o_zps352059f9.jpg   

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

vieryo

said:

badsmuler

said: My angels, urri hot daddy, SIK and my Daehanie...  O:-)

Just look at how happy Daehan when he saw SIK appa came in...its just like they're not met for years... 

:-* :-*
If these two ever act together in the drama, they will win Best Couple Awards...their chemistry are too sweet and perfect for each other... :-bd

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 67 broadcasted on 01-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ifhmo_returnofsuperman67-songilkook-01mar2015-no-subs
1280x720-A_r.jpg

FULL EPISODE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ie3te_슈퍼맨이-돌아왔다-e67-150301_tv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 64 broadcasted on 01-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ifu2i_kbsworld-returnofsuperman64-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-2xK.jpg

• Like 1

“Superman Returns” Manse Surprises Cameraman with a Morning Kiss
manse-superman-returns.jpg

“Superman Returns‘” Song Manse surprised the cameraman on the latest episode with an adorable morning kiss.
On the March 1 broadcast of the popular KBS variety show, the triplets and their dad Song Il Gook started the morning with a round of kisses. Mingook and his dad shared numerous morning kisses as they played.
Manse, who also woke up shortly after, ran out the room to the cameraman in the tent and gave him a surprise kiss, which was caught on camera.
On the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” the triplets attempted their hand at learning taekwondo, while Lee Hwi Jae and the twins went ice fishing. Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Ji On had  Cha Tae Hyun and his daughters Cha Tae Eun and Cha Soo Jin visit them at their house. Chu Sung Hoon and Sarang continued with their winter trip, enjoying a warm onsen.
“Superman Returns” airs on KBS every Sunday.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/01/superman-returns-manse-surprises-cameraman-with-a-morning-kiss/

• Like 1

Song Gukjja, I can't stop laughing at this name. Manse yah :)) :)) :)) and who said Manse doesn't look cute as his brothers. Manse is cute in his own way. I can capture a lot of Manse cute moments in the new episode and thanks for making my day, Song triplets and Song appa (of course) :)You can call me selfish, but I wish Song Il Kook can choose the movie as his new project if he resumes his actor job. As the movie doesn't require as much time as he does for dramas. So we still can see Song family on the show. Sorry if my post offend you as I understand how much you would love to see SIK in drama-land again. I just don't want to say goodbye to them too soon.  
namea.gif name1.gif
name1a.gif name3.gif 
name4.gif name5.gif
name5b.gif name6.gif

• Like 1

suellen88 said: I just watched episode 67. Really enjoy triplets learn tae kwon do, and seems Min guk and Manse really enjoy the exercise. Dae han also look cheerful but sometimes like he lost in his own world. 
I'm quite worried with his habit (Dae han) whenever he just lost in his own world. I think Appa Il Gook and Eomma need to pay more attention to Dae Han. Minguk and Manse seems can interact well with other child or adults. And my opinion Minguk and Manse mostly can play together, but I saw Dae han sometimes just playing alone or go to sleep. I also care for this boy. I love all Song Il Gook family. Wish I could tell appa Il Gook to give more time and attention for Daehan. Maybe the TV crew mostly capture SIK interaction with Minguk and give me impression that he loves Minguk the most. 
We all saw that Daehan really adore & love his father. Hope the TV crew can also capture SIK love for Daehan. 

• Like 1

Cheers and be happy, my dear Daehanie’s FC…

Urri dearest Daehanie was not too interested with the taekwondo activities at 1st because he just found a new friend there…and its yooja ( WOOOW ) which is very rare to see…LOL

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.31.00_2015.03.02_1

Thus he’s just “ ladies killer “ :

Just look at this little girl…its seems she wants to gives her support for my Daehanie when he’s felt it’s a little bit difficult for him to broke the thin wood…hehehe

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.17.39_2015.03.02_1

This noona teacher must be liked my Daehanie a lot…she’s always paid attentions for him that even she let him to enter the cage without waiting 1st like other children…and he can do it as much as he want… :x :x

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.31.22_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.31.33_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.31.38_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.15.51_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.15.41_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.32.17_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.18.18_2015.03.02_1

Poor Manse, when he wanted to jumped for 2nd times, this beautiful teacher asked him to backed to the row and waited for his turn again…LOL

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.30.49_2015.03.02_1

And as usual…for SIK appa, its always be him who cares and protects his father at 1st  and stayed with him till the end…and the way he screamed out loud for asking help for his appa is very sweet and touching…My Daehanie even prepared those chairs for SIK appa to laid on…

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.01_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.07_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.03_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.27.09_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.16_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.27.16_2015.03.02_1

• Like 1

badsmuler said:

Cheers and be happy, my dear Daehanie’s FC…

Urri dearest Daehanie was not too interested with the taekwondo activities at 1st because he just found a new friend there…and its yooja ( WOOOW ) which is very rare to see…LOL

Thus he’s just “ ladies killer “ :

Just look at this little girl…its seems she wants to gives her support for my Daehanie when he’s felt it’s a little bit difficult for him to broke the thin wood…hehehe

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

This noona teacher must be liked my Daehanie a lot…she’s always paid attentions for him that even she let him to enter the cage without waiting 1st like other children…and he can do it as much as he want… :x :x

Poor Manse, when he wanted to jumped for 2nd times, this beautiful teacher asked him to backed to the row and waited for his turn again…LOL

And as usual…for SIK appa, its always be him who cares and protects his father at 1st  and stayed with him till the end…and the way he screamed out loud for asking help for his appa is very sweet and touching…My Daehanie even prepared those chairs for SIK appa to laid on…

• Like 1

The best moment :

Only Daehan hyung who can make urri Mingukie came out from the cage…Daehan’s warm eyes and Mingukie’s sweet smile were told everything that they’re cared and loved each other… :x :x

10986065_1376590972660835_369716632_n.jp

The funniest and sad moments…I give all those credits for Mandde, our comedian…

He tried to wake up and helped SIK appa by telling to his feet…LOL

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.27_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.29_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.33_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_00.26.38_2015.03.02_1

I’m not used to see Manse was cried…he’s always be a happy and cheerful little boy for me…so when he’s crying and felt a little bit disappointed that he can’t break the wood ( he's the most excited one compared to his hyungs ), i feel heartache too…

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.11.03_2015.03.02_1

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.16.49_2015.03.03_0

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.17.19_2015.03.03_0

I like to see this cutie little devil smiles again…

ep.67.mp4_snapshot_01.14.37_2015.03.02_1

• Like 1