Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

And SIK got the number "1958" on the back of his baseball jacket!  It is too funny that Manse still managed to finish his tangerine while he was crying.   :-*  Daehan has become so talkative since Japan.  Yeah, Minguk was so cute crying and covering his face with his little hands.    :-*

doodoofan7 said: Daehan was holding the gate and kept saying "open the door, open the door" (not in the honorific way) to Il Gook. Il Gook said no because he was still preparing food for them. Then Daehan said "open the door" again and again. Manse said "Daehan, (you should say) please open the door". Then Daehan shouted "Daddy, open the door!!!" (in a rude way). Il Gook asked "who are you yelling at?" Minguk threw this toy car from the sofa so Il Gook forced both of them into their room to sit. Manse asked "Daddy, what are you doing?" and Il Gook answered "I'm punishing them."

Guest daehanna

774abbc9d20f74429e895ffa3af638a0.gif
0b0ad346a70fc3fd1cf4c79d8b11969f.gif
66d5f4969addad0089d840a311a92fe8.gif

Morning Chingus!!!
Lets sing with the triplets and keep positivity!
Haters gonna hate but we will stick together and we'll continue to support and love the Song family
Fighting!!!!!

yluvs said: doodoofan7 said: Daehan was holding the gate and kept saying "open the door, open the door" (not in the honorific way) to Il Gook. Il Gook said no because he was still preparing food for them. Then Daehan said "open the door" again and again. Manse said "Daehan, (you should say) please open the door". Then Daehan shouted "Daddy, open the door!!!" (in a rude way). Il Gook asked "who are you yelling at?" Minguk threw this toy car from the sofa so Il Gook forced both of them into their room to sit. Manse asked "Daddy, what are you doing?" and Il Gook answered "I'm punishing them."

manse and minguk are very outgoing while Daehan is very cautious with new person.When the athlete coming, Manse and Minguk (Esp manse) playing with him right along while Daehan stick with his dad most of the time. he just warm up to him after awhile, specifically after seeing the gift hahahaha...
I think when they're grown up, Manse will have  a bunch of friends everywhere, and introduce them to his brothers...
Anyhow, Daehan's eyes is soo...how i called it..sexy eyes? such like Song hyekyo's eyes...it's very beautifull.

blue_angel_1004 said:

Hmm, that Hancinema report (translation) is incorrect. SIG's wife, Jung Seung-Yeon, had never been accused of paying salaries with taxes.

This was a case of a political witch hunting where political leftists in Korea brought back an old scandal from back in 2009.The 2009 scandal was that SIG was using the tax money (reserved to pay government officials) to pay his manager. The scandal had already been clarified when it was explained that when an intern working for his mother's office was approaching the end of his internship, SIG hired the intern as his manager as SIG was looking to hire a manager and this intern was someone who was interested in working in the entertainment sector. Of course, once hired as SIG's manager, SIG paid for his manager's salaries out of his own pocket, and NOT from any tax money.

Anyway, political leftists and SIG antis recently started posting online again, accusing SIG of using tax money reserved for government officials to pay his manager, most likely because they were threatened by the rising popularity of the Song family and was afraid that this would somehow affect the upcoming election in Korea. Even though this was already found to be not true, they were posting false accuations. Jung Seung-Yeon posted on her private Facebook account, once again clarifying what had already been clarified back in 2009.

But now that the accusers were found to be wrong, they started attacking Jung Seung-Yeon's choice of words, accusing her of being condescending. To appease this situation, SIG yesterday posted an apology on behalf of his wife, saying that his wife admittedly lost her temper and that this all happened because of his shortcoming.

Anyway, that is the situation. Fortunately, based on comments, most Koreans seem to sympathesize with SIG and his wife, saying that they don't have anything to apologize for as they did not do anything wrong.

But unfortunately, as long as SIG's mother remains a politician, there will always be haters out there who will try to bring down the politician and her family.

Song Il-Kook, officially apologizes about his wife’s post
Actor Song Il-Kook apologized about evoking public criticism with his wife Jeong Seung-Yeon’s posting.On January 12, he announced through his agency “I deeply apologize with the posting of my wife. Since everything started from me, I thought it is right that I apologize.
Song Il-Kook said, “My wife wrote out of her emotions right after reading what’s in controversy. There’s nothing to explain about her inappropriate expressions, so I apologize once more.
7 years ago, I didn’t have any agency and my manager quitted all of a sudden that I hired him, since he was working intern that he can have two jobs. I thought it won’t be a problem since I will pay him separately, which will help his economic situation. The controversy was due to my easy thoughts. I want to apologize to those who are hurt and worried about this incident.
In 2009, KBS current affair program ‘Ssam’ raised a suspicion that Congresswoman Kim Eul-Dong registered the manager and driver of Song Il-Guk as her aide to pay them with tax. And the controversy over this spread viral through online communities lately.
About this, Song Il-Guk’s wife Jeong Seung-Yeon wrote on her Facebook, “I hate it when they edit things just to attack. They do not listen when there’s explanations, and only see what they have.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=12790

Guest daehanna

KonaBeans said: Song Il-Kook, officially apologizes about his wife’s post
Actor Song Il-Kook apologized about evoking public criticism with his wife Jeong Seung-Yeon’s posting.On January 12, he announced through his agency “I deeply apologize with the posting of my wife. Since everything started from me, I thought it is right that I apologize.
Song Il-Kook said, “My wife wrote out of her emotions right after reading what’s in controversy. There’s nothing to explain about her inappropriate expressions, so I apologize once more.
7 years ago, I didn’t have any agency and my manager quitted all of a sudden that I hired him, since he was working intern that he can have two jobs. I thought it won’t be a problem since I will pay him separately, which will help his economic situation. The controversy was due to my easy thoughts. I want to apologize to those who are hurt and worried about this incident.
In 2009, KBS current affair program ‘Ssam’ raised a suspicion that Congresswoman Kim Eul-Dong registered the manager and driver of Song Il-Guk as her aide to pay them with tax. And the controversy over this spread viral through online communities lately.
About this, Song Il-Guk’s wife Jeong Seung-Yeon wrote on her Facebook, “I hate it when they edit things just to attack. They do not listen when there’s explanations, and only see what they have.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=12790

I like the strong character of the wife. Of course she hates that bad accusations just as we do. She's just being honest.

The reason she and Sik go along well is because of their opposite personality. She is strong and firm, more vocal, while Sik is soft spoken, gentle and humble. Don't opposite poles attract each other? Lol!

I hope it wont get any worse. Sometimes things like this are blown out of proportion. The least thing that I want to happen is that SIG and the triplets will leave the show because of this controversy surrounding them abruptly.Let us face the possibility that the name of the triplets will be drag on this (I hope I'm wrong).

Well all of us here don't want them to leave Superman is Back.

Anyways, bitter people/haters will pick on anything just to hate a person/family. Song Il Gook and his wife are human too. They might have been misunderstood and the haters took that chance to attack them.

But hopefully after this they will stop attacking the family.

Song Il Gook is really an angel.

#-o  I don't see why everyone worries that SIK/wifey want to withdraw from the program because of this incident.  I'm pretty sure they see that everyone is supporting them.  SIK is too polite.  If the translation is accurate, I don't see any wrong with what Mrs. Song said.  There was nothing that he had to apologize about. 
Don't you think that Manse looks better without his new bang?  Did he really get a haircut or is it just the way it was styled/combed?  These picture came from the same epi.  The triplets look good in blue.

Credit Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans10517941_665705723540530_339351502481601 =))

#-o  I don't see why everyone worries that SIK/wifey want to withdraw from the program because of this incident.  I'm pretty sure they see that everyone is supporting them.  
SIK is too polite.  If the translation is accurate, I don't see any wrong with what Mrs. Song said.  There was nothing that he had to apologize about. 

Don't you think that Manse looks better without his new bang?  Did he really get a haircut or is it just the way it was styled/combed?  These picture came from the same epi.  The triplets look good in blue.

Credit Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans10517941_665705723540530_339351502481601
=))

Think manse sweating... so his hair style changed.... lolx!

Guest daehanna

ba77c866de38c60249c60279e30bb202.gif
(you better not cry, you better not cry...lol)
15307d79b6a46579a2775b7bdf121f4f.gif

Blessed morning everyone!!!
Great start of the day with Daehan and his sexy eyes :*