Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Google Translation:

Republic of Korea Song Il papa Hail, King of the natural classic end plate today 

[E news EDAILY Park Ji-hye News] Actor Song Il Kook, Ji Jin-hee, Lee Seon Gyun this was the 'winter man' in the same clothes different feel. 
They introduced a pilot court of Henry Cotton (Henry Cotton's) in a pictorial for fashion magazine Marie Claire, Esquire. 
Henry Cotton was born 10 pilot courts in this pictorial advanced greet anniversary of Song Il Kook, Ji Jin-hee, Lee Seon Gyun is taking advantage of their charm, modern, classic, Spitfire has proposed a pilot Court followed the style. 
Song Il Kook has showed outstanding natural charm negligee showed the usual classic. Song Il Kook as formal look that effortlessly across the pilot courts can comfortably enjoy a classic, this remarkable great styling of a classic coat. 
Ji Jin-hee is a soft and stylish fashion of modern pilot added coat with excellent cold eyes. Especially check pattern pants and a pilot coat, he directed one of the male image wearing Gentle heontingkaep. 
Lee Seon Gyun again chose the correct pilot court in his soft, pleasant and casual image. Spit Fire pilot coat of fleece collar is yet more warmth in winter completes the stylish look. 
These 3 Pilot is digested with 3 coats of color celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, Henry Cotton Heritage and best-selling items.

10410744_713547115400030_586616412500648[spoiler/]

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01407126606256200&DCD=A10102

Song Il Kook and his Triplets visit a Buddhist temple in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'
Song Il Kook took Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se to a Buddhist temple on the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'! Dae Han was seen drinking out of a bowl in traditional style while Min Guk and Man Se couldn't help but be their jokester-selves even in their robes. Although you'd expect their father Song Il Kook to be in frustration trying to manage his triplets, it seems he had the helping help of the monks at the temple judging by his big smile! He also told the monks, "You're probably having a hard time because of my children. But I think I came to paradise," raising curiosity about how their day at the temple turned out.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/song-il-kook-and-his-triplets-visit-a-buddhist-temple-in-preview-cuts-for-superman-is-back

Nice, thanks Chell for update on the I am U cast, can really see them sleighing down the snowy temples and all!  Say, that lake behind them looks the same from the touring trip??!!   Must be!!  v  
lol..He doesn't look too bad in his superman tights,looking good man!!
Nice thanks for MORE wintery fashion issues, on MC and Esquire, I got a lot of shopping to do..  v
The second one, looking mighty younger… and last photo too..  

Lets keep going with Songie no matter what he does, he's doing just great KB!!   As long as we can see him, is fine with me..  :)

Hey Hammer, yes he's one lucky king to get so many kisses..but be in his blood!

lol..Gab, they sure work together well….In Royal family or not..  :)  Don't we wished to be like her..to be this close to him!!   Lucky gal..   :)

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

@hoonwoodjoon...i've already forgot the ending of KOTW...was the Queen died at the end ??? Sorry for my mistake chinggus... :)>-

About the triplets...is it only me or some of you have same thought with me ??? I feel Manse is more attractive and handsome while crying...LOL

Baby Manse with his grandmother, Kim eul dong...aigoooo so cute and chubby... :-* :-*

10684268_1593644417529906_430048928_n_zp

Credit to owner

badsmuler said: @hoonwoodjoon...i've already forgot the ending of KOTW...was the Queen died at the end ??? Sorry for my mistake chinggus... :)>-

About the triplets...is it only me or some of you have same thought with me ??? I feel Manse is more attractive and handsome while crying...LOL

Baby Manse with his grandmother, Kim eul dong...aigoooo so cute and chubby... :-* :-*

Credit to owner

@hoonwoodjoon...i've already forgot the ending of KOTW...was the Queen died at the end ??? Sorry for my mistake chinggus...

:)

>-

Credit to owner

I'm with you. He's my favorite and I find him cute in whatever mood he is. Very naughty and aggressive, a villain capturing the hearts of many like Yeum Moon of Emperor of the Sea, that"s Manse.

In Kingdom of the Winds, it's not the queen who died but Yeon, his first love and the mother of his child.

ol..thanks Bad, a newest photo with grandmother, think my first to see her with them??   I'm sure will have more soon..  v  

HEY Metal,  Happy Friday..and more Superduperman to come!   :)  He is so very dreamy.. blushes..

Awww..thanks poh, for more the kisses from one of the song brothers, xox..  

lol..ZonZ…anyone can be on TOP of each others..  1, 2 and 3…
And nice sets of three's on our man, need more of those..   

lol..shee shee…ard don't spoiled all the fun..for our newbies..  but, will try to keep the trends going.. *Y*  

Okay now we been on the ladies sides, who's your favorite male co-stars..  :D   top the best..    
Can choose from here or add some of your own too?   In fact don't have all of his co=star photos at the moment.. 

154729_391934024227657_625311771_n_zpsd4  IMG_0629_zps180ae1e6.jpg 

IMG_0624_zps2878aa4e.jpg   photo71801.jpg 

5050823109_12bb0a336c_o_zps4cb6cb7e.jpg