Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Currently watching SIK in Fermentation Family. Indeed a good series to watch. Enjoy the occasional bickering among the "family-members"   Been a long time since I watch any of SIG series after watching all of his period drama. This is first time watching him in modern drama. Enjoying it.

jojoanna said: Currently watching SIK in Fermentation Family. Indeed a good series to watch. Enjoy the occasional bickering among the "family-members"   Been a long time since I watch any of SIG series after watching all of his period drama. This is first time watching him in modern drama. Enjoying it.

ardently said: Thank you, Gabi.  Michael King is one of my favorite characters of SIK, as my profile picture suggests.  First is Yeum Moon, Jumong, then Michael King.  I'm now at episode 29 of Emperor of the Sea.  It's nice to watch the drama again in the big screen at the comfort of my home.  Gosh, how I miss him.

gabisikfan said: jojoanna said: Currently watching SIK in Fermentation Family. Indeed a good series to watch. Enjoy the occasional bickering among the "family-members"   Been a long time since I watch any of SIG series after watching all of his period drama. This is first time watching him in modern drama. Enjoying it.

Hi everyone,
Some misc pix of Song Il-Kook, reposted from songilkook.com.
1404262244c8dd016567accbcb.jpg
At Performance Art Center.https://twitter.com/yosook/status/459896982891274242/photo/1

14042522257a3e6bc288291fdb.png

1404252233f759f242f482587e.jpg

Translated from Seoully:There are few people can keep their promise in the world...Song il kook not only bought 3 volumes of my book “ALL THAT MAKEUP”, but also took this photo in a studio especially and sent it to me.It is the first time that I met this single-hearted actor in my twenty-year career. I am really touched and thankful!
From the same makeup artist:13091510539495656a9e0b5b14.jpg

Guest ilenaz

My Dear SIKers,Hello,I really feel embarrassed by leaving comment here after a long time,so sorry and thank you so much for your all great efforts here!Even though we are going to hear so many good news from Mr.Song new projects,but my heart is still aching for the victims of SEWOL ferry and their family i can't stop following the NEWS about it,my thought and prayers are with them!Have a lovely Sunday & Good luck!

Hello SIK family! Greetings from Singapore... 
My very first post here, whew! Butterflies on my tummy.I've been a stalker of this thread for quite sometime but so shy to join and communicate.. finally thru the courage and kindness of KB and Ardent, here I am coming out of my shell. 
I admire our man - SIK so much, such a great guy with an exceptional talent. I watched almost all of his dramas but I embraced Muhyul and Michael King the most. Oh i love him so...
Here I'm expressing my BIG THANKS for all the updates and latest news... keep them coming please! You guys have a great and wonderful week ahead! :)>:D<:-*